• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project o-h: 145+ need artists!!!!!! See op!!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
columbus needs to actually find a venue that can fit 100+ ppl >__<

we also need a way for 100+ people to get rides lmao

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well depends on the location you wanna look at. Towndown is very expensive. I loved the venue and ive been to the venue MLG used before the place they'd held it at was like waaay in the back of the building LOL it took me 15 minutes to get to car and walk back

There is a place close to where i live where ive gone to for prom that has a huge place. But i can afford anything though. TBH, i'd have to ask my folks. They know more business owners/restaurant owners through golf, maybe they'd have a place.

Speaking of golf, you know whats ironic? My parents play competitive golf. All their trophies, hole in ones etc. They've also won tournaments[both couples, and singles], pot games, among other things. And yea they even won $$ thru these events, Dad won like 180$ two weeks back. Paid like a 20$ entree fee.

jkbbabione

Smash Apprentice
yeah for a Columbus tourney we need:
NWOH carpools
Cleveland carpools
Springfield carpools (not that far but its still saving gas)
Cincinnati carpools
SEOH carpools
and a few in those in between places (north central OH, eastern OH, etc.)

so we would need to separate who would be able to provide a ride and who would be needing a ride, let's do this.

I would likely need a ride btw

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
car is a good idea tako

i drive a 2000 Volkswagen new Beetle, that can only hold 3 other people. And has a small trunk. I can fold the back seats down to extend the trunk, but even then the ceiling in the car prohibits me from putting anything too big in it

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
yeah for a Columbus tourney we need:
NWOH carpools
Cleveland carpools
Springfield carpools (not that far but its still saving gas)
Cincinnati carpools
SEOH carpools
and a few in those in between places (north central OH, eastern OH, etc.)

so we would need to separate who would be able to provide a ride and who would be needing a ride, let's do this.

I would likely need a ride btw
I can do carpooling for NWOH. It's just that work on Saturdays is the bane of my Smash career. >.>

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I might be able to help with carpooling sometimes. Maybe. My car can hold up to 4 other people...but usually Denzi and I carpool with each other. So it's either i don't drive OR i can take 3 other people plus Denzi.
And I'm from NEOH.
Yeahhhh.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@JigglyZelda: Your pick on that part. The mains are mostly for remembering players and probably won't be in the final list.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
K, updated.

@JigglyZelda: Pretty much if I describe a smasher, and they don't recall the tag. I usually can go "That Sonic from NEOH" and people will know who I mean if they have played against him before.

The mains also helps me to see if I missed anyone.

Nope

Smash Lord
Now, if only we could get everyone on this llist to enter a tournament at once....

seriously, why can't we do this?
Agreed. Needs moar Central Ohio location if we're gonna do this though. I'd love to see it.
columbus needs to actually find a venue that can fit 100+ ppl >__<

we also need a way for 100+ people to get rides lmao
/sigh Showdown was pretty Central and had a venue that could have fit everyone...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
/sigh Showdown was pretty Central and had a venue that could have fit everyone...
You're right, but in my case and I'm sure for some others: it got schedule and monetarily ***** by MLG. There was no way I could go to both back to back and I had always wanted to attend an MLG since I saw Melee in it back in 06. I'll be there next time though.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
You're right, but in my case and I'm sure for some others: it got schedule and monetarily ***** by MLG. There was no way I could go to both back to back and I had always wanted to attend an MLG since I saw Melee in it back in 06. I'll be there next time though.
No johns about money, KB. You *chose* to just have a hotel room pretty much to yourself.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea MLG did kinda **** showdown attendance. **** happens =\

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No johns about money, KB. You *chose* to just have a hotel room pretty much to yourself.
Hmm...girl to myself or sausagefest, girl to myself or sausagefest...:laugh:

Money johns are legit. Two close nationals/regionals back to back was almost unheard of back in the day anyway. Tourney frequency is pretty **** to the wallets now no matter how you slice it.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
^ I thought you were that Randomguy24 guy, I guess you are actually Links24. Huh.

@ Keist: Juuichi/Shura should be Juushichi/Shura.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
under cincinnati, the knees of justice are all around the kenwood area (near the mall)

also, add wolf as my main if'n you don't mind :D

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
There are more Cincy Smashers that I join up with, too.

BrandonW who's a Fox/GnW player lives in the Westside and comes to smashfests.
Darrell also Westside I think is a really good Falcon player I met at Ed's smashfests.
Zach/Vopral Lyric lives in Delhi which is on the Westside, too. Plays DDD.
PINKE is a girl Bowser that lives around me.
There's a boy on here named VenomaShockwave and he plays Snake/Wolf don't know what part of Cincy. I believe he's somewhere Westish, too. And his sister Cara plays Bowser. All of these people comes to Cincy tournaments usually.

There are more of course but these are the ones that standout. Cincy fests and tournaments alone can have like 30 people.

Dayton has a girl named Smashley she plays Toon Link

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
There are more Cincy Smashers that I join up with, too.

BrandonW who's a Fox/GnW player lives in the Westside and comes to smashfests.
Darrell also Westside I think is a really good Falcon player I met at Ed's smashfests.
Zach/Vopral Lyric lives in Delhi which is on the Westside, too. Plays DDD.
PINKE is a girl Bowser that lives around me.
There's a boy on here named VenomaShockwave and he plays Snake/Wolf don't know what part of Cincy. I believe he's somewhere Westish, too. And his sister Cara plays Bowser. All of these people comes to Cincy tournaments usually.

There are more of course but these are the ones that standout. Cincy fests and tournaments alone can have like 30 people.

Dayton has a girl named Smashley she plays Toon Link
girl bowsers? my mind is blown

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Updating the list.

We're not worrying about Alts/Secondaries for now.

An actual Koopa lives in Cinci... and its a GIRL!. Amazing....

@Today: I'm trying to list ALL of the players that go to Tournes/Smashfests. Look at this as...
"If I go to a Cinci Smashfest/Tourne, I am likely to run into _______________"

At 117, need three more for a title change!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hm! Okay! I will actually ask Saeed/Sai90 to post some people. He runs smashfests at his Smash club he has and I see them when I go and other smashfests that happens on the westside. I'll tell him to post them here.

@Louis, He has a Smashboards account!

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Kyle is stuck in Azeroth and Larry isn't really deep in smash as before.

Top Bottom