• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project PSA: A New Way of Play [NEW: ICE LAND]

Dsc

Smash Ace
felipe you're doing absouletly awesome of awesomness.

utilt facing backwards > all

isai inspired

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
New CHeat Added:

Pokemon Stadium Music:

Cheat241="Pokemon Stadium Music",D0099113 0000,80099113 0007

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just wondering.

How would I use this with, say, a VC release? I want to play on a console of some sort.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Is there any chance that it'll be like the real morphing pokemon stadium anytime soon? XP
Nop, not likely, we cant do much with gamsharks, (well, Danny has made some interesting discoverys about Polygons and textures ;D)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Crazy, all the discovered gamesharks that Gaudy-Dark Danny find are posted here. (Final Destination, Custom SSS, Board The Platfroms, Psa, etc)

toazron1

Smash Rookie
Are you using cheat engine ( or something similar ) to figure this stuff out?

I've been dabbling in creating a stats recording program and managed to figure out most of the player structure and some misc map things, but there are a few things I still need to find.

Its pretty basic stuff compared to what you are doing but have you managed to figure out what memory sections are devoted to what yet?

There is almost no information about this online (at least that I could find) so its been a real learning experience for me.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Are you using cheat engine ( or something similar ) to figure this stuff out?

I've been dabbling in creating a stats recording program and managed to figure out most of the player structure and some misc map things, but there are a few things I still need to find.

Its pretty basic stuff compared to what you are doing but have you managed to figure out what memory sections are devoted to what yet?

There is almost no information about this online (at least that I could find) so its been a real learning experience for me.
we have discovered some interesting things, like moving deadzones,cameras,platforms (make them bigger/smaller) and a bunch of stuff regarding the beta stages

EDIT: We uses nemu, cheat engine is a disaster for this kind of things

Battlecow

Play to Win
So is someone gonna make a texture/sound hack for Captain Falcon to make him into Captain America? I saw a melee vid of it.

I'd pay mad $$$

The Star King

Smash Hero
So is someone gonna make a texture/sound hack for Captain Falcon to make him into Captain America? I saw a melee vid of it.

I'd pay mad $$$
Do it yourself. If you aren't dedicated enough to put effort into showing your support for the great Captain AMERICA, clearly you aren't worthy of calling yourself a proud AMERICAN. Show the forums that your heart beats true in red, white, and blue, and dedicate your very soul to the creation of the best possible Captain AMERICA texture you can possibly make! Do your duty to your great nation! :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
EVERY heart beats true under red, white and blue

and yeah, I'm gonna make it myself. Thank you for showing me the shining American path, Star King. You're a great American.

WITH sound, mind you. I won't leave the sound out.

If they can do it in Melee I can do it in 64.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium

Our Red, White and Blue out ranks you both in terms of sexiness.

This project is really amazing felipe, always impressed with your creations.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
i am not the main hacker, the Main hacker is Danny SSB ( i do some PSA and the textures XD)

The Star King

Smash Hero
EVERY heart beats true under red, white and blue

High five, Dr. Strangelove!

Seriously though, I lol'd hard at your post.

P.S. I propose we all change our avatars to red-white-blue flags such as France, North Korea, Russia, Cuba, etc., to troll Battlecow. It's all in good fun.
Notice that I picked my example countries carefully.

P.P.S. This quote is saved forever:
Thank you for showing me the shining American path, Star King. You're a great American.
This is going to be VERY USEFUL indeed! *smirk* HEHEHEHEHE

Battlecow

Play to Win

Finally realised who your true masters are?

Also mario looks stupidly overpowered. You seem to have replaced his fireball with a gatling gun flamethrower.
Oh, aren't you clever. Healed from the beating you took last time, have you?

Well, have at thee, thou limey *******.

British women rank somewhere above Mennonite women but below Goblin Sharks in terms of looks. British men have to roll them in flour and look for the wet spot in order to impregnate them.

Discuss.

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
so im not toally understand the released content? do i just paste this into gameshark built into project64?

Cheat0="Melee Characters\Melee Link",8111F4B6 04E2,8111F4BA 1670,8111F306 04CD,8111F30A 15D8

thanks in advance. really like what your doin here.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
we didnt take it down, my youtube account was hacked (Never save your password on a pc of your school :( ) and someone deleted all my videos ;;_____;;

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah, danny found that by error when he was searching the offset of the Ledges of Dreamland (He is trying to make a Melee Yoshi Island, the neutral one)

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
O.o Obviusly, is a cheat only. The textures can be used with Glide 64 plugin
Not really. I'm under the impression that some Gameshark codes desynchronize the game. Hence why some Gameshark codes are "offline only"

But now that we're on topic about gameshark codes, I'd like to ask about the skeleton Gameshark code. Is there a code that works online? According to Gaudy (or maybe it was someone else) the current skeleton code does not work online and there's no code that works online. However, quite a while ago I remember playing someone and they had that code on and it totally worked; no DS too.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Really?? Some gs are offline only because they require the use of the F9 button (doesnt work on kaillera), but i havent have problems with GS online (The long ones cause problems, for that, just split the GS on 2)

Top Bottom