• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Smash Attacks Request/Idea Thread!

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
So, since I believe the Project SA topic and the Project SA Guide topic should stay free of "omgdothis" and "lolcouldsomeonedothatforme?", I made this topic; fairly simple premise: people post things they would like to see in Project SA (either in a character or the program itself).

...Zo, let's get stahted, shall ve? [/GERMANACCENT] Anyways, I'd like to see a Sonic with Screw Attack effects every time he jumps, an aerial Side-B that propels him forwards and up a little a la Monkey Flip's trajectory, and an Aerial Down-B that is like a weak downward propulsion attack that allows him to bounce off the first thing he hits (other than the killzone, obv) after damaging it, if applicable.

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
i wonder if someone would do it here

well what about completing the red alloy with b move, final smash, taunt, shield, be able to grab the platform to get back to it and reinjust run speed and falling speed because it too slow

well maybe some b move may be impossible to get but let's get the closest complete red alloy

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
We would need a new code but how cool would it be if someone took that baby mario texture, made it where he was always on yoshi's back and then used PSA to create some badass moves for them. :)

I can only dream.

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Oh, sorry; I should have figured that a topic like this existed. Smashboards needs to make their search engine not ignore "SA" or "PSA" due to being "too short". Anyways, I'll close this unless enough people want this as a sort of idea dump topic. <_<

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry; I should have figured that a topic like this existed. Smashboards needs to make their search engine not ignore "SA" or "PSA" due to being "too short". Anyways, I'll close this unless enough people want this as a sort of idea dump topic. <_<
You could always do it the long way and type in Project Smash Attacks / Plan Zero.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
It's vBulliten that does it I believe.

kciD

Smash Journeyman
If shiek gets a down+B, Zelda, and each individual pokemon need a down+B...and possibly change PK trainer's current down+B to a taunt change, like Samus>ZSS

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
yes, but then you couldn't switch. just leave those as it is.

and I think they said that a taunt switch for PT wouldn't work.

kciD

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to disable Samus's suit being everywhere when Zamus is selected? Seems a little unfair in a no item game.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I thin that you shoudl make raiden. Even though i'm the only raiden fan here :p

Or solidus snake or liquid snake. Or ocelot. Or the joy.

... You get the idea...

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Since i'm lazy/busy trying to get the beta of my link released for everyone.. could someone make an easier method for samus/zss to switch. like one taunt instead of the quick imput. and do the same to go from zero back to hero :3

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Dj

I have an idea for a PSA that can only be done by the most perfect detailed psa people

DJ
Character:Marth
Hair:Afro or Dreadlocks
Skin:Black
Clothing: White T-shirt , Baggy Blue Jeans ,normal white shoes

This moveset will be enterly made up of nothing but breakdancing moves
weather its foxes side smash or sonics breakdancing taunt here is my idea

A smash/combo: A series of kicks (Lucas' kicks)
Down Smash: Mario's DSmash
SideSmash: Fox's side A
USmash: Sonics breakdancing taunt

B:He grabs the opponnet and does a spin kick
BSide: ZeroSuit Samus' BSide
Bup: Foxes uppercut kick but with fire
BDown:Does the turtle with fire

Final Smash: He gets on his hands and his legs extend then he starts spinning
the player will get full control where his legs go so he can get all the enemies

This is all i have on the idea so far

Top Bottom