• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Smash Noob #4

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1637]Project Smash Noob #4[/drupal]

Welcome back to the proect that makes you yell "Awesome" and makes you want to read more. Read more. Read more. Some pretty important things happned over this last week. I beat my first level 9 cpu. I was Ike, it was Yoshi. Epic things happned, blah blah blah. If I had the means to do so, I would show you the replay I saved so you could see how clumsy it was. He ended up self-destructing a couple times. Good time were had by all.

The next point worth noting is I evolved from smash noob to smash child on this website. It may not sound like much, ut to me, it's a milestone.

There's no real story this week. My friend who I swore revenge on is coming over on Monday. I'll tell you all about his defeat on Wednesday with gorey details. I need to sleep because I have work at 6:30 am tomorrow. Not real work, just setting up a yard sale. Lot's of manual labour with the stoves and the desks and the tv's and the WHOLE LOT OF PLATES.

See you soon, JP.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Great job on the defeat of a lv. 9!

I felt the same way when I became a Smash Child on this website too. :)

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
You beat your first lv9 cpu already? Nice. Took me a LOT longer, hehe.
Also congrats on your Smash Childness :)

Top Bottom