• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Thank You Sakurai! Calling All Smash Fans and Artists! Under New Ownership!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I completely forgot about this .-. Are we still accepting art submissions?^^;

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
If you can provide a scan or digital version of a signature, I can add you to the "signer's" list. If you still support the project, but cannot, then you can be added to the "Non-signer's" list. The art area is separate.
non signers then.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Even though it was a typo, it would be really cool if we could have some links to music remixes for him. I don't think it's very feasible, but it would be awesome.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Even though it was a typo, it would be really cool if we could have some links to music remixes for him. I don't think it's very feasible, but it would be awesome.
Haha, not possible, but it would be cool.

What a relief, I'll whip something good up when I get back home.
I look forward to it!

cpt-brandon

Smash Rookie
non-signers please, i would like to assist in any way possible. i would draw something, but everything has already been drawn.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
non-signers please, i would like to assist in any way possible. i would draw something, but everything has already been drawn.
Please enter something else! There are some characters that only have poor-quality artwork, and entering one now will keep that character out of the second round.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
SCAN0179.JPG

Viridi.....I had too much free time so i give her a try...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
@Pacack :3 I just wanted to ask....did you already added the Viridi drawing to the gallery?

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Shoot. I forgot about this as well. Is there still time for submissions? I really want to try to whip up something at least a little good, even a letter or something...
There should be until a Dark Pit shows up. I don't know if voting begin immediately after that last needed picture shows or not.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Shoot. I forgot about this as well. Is there still time for submissions? I really want to try to whip up something at least a little good, even a letter or something...
How much time will you need for artwork? I can postpone specifically for you if you'd like. (The message is already being voted for. Please check the OP for the link.)

There should be until a Dark Pit shows up. I don't know if voting begin immediately after that last needed picture shows or not.
I believe it starts when either the last characters have art or when the voting for the message ends.
I'll let him finish some artwork before we move onto the artwork voting phase.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
How much time will you need for artwork? I can postpone specifically for you if you'd like. (The message is already being voted for. Please check the OP for the link.)
I wasn't thinking of specifically doing art, but I can offer anything else I can. I'm not sure what a signature entails, but I'm up for that, @Thirdkoopa as my twitter, and anything else I can and will do.

If *all* art is going in as well, I'm sure I can whip up something fast that's good for one of the assist trophies maybe?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I wasn't thinking of specifically doing art, but I can offer anything else I can. I'm not sure what a signature entails, but I'm up for that, @Thirdkoopa as my twitter, and anything else I can and will do.

If *all* art is going in as well, I'm sure I can whip up something fast that's good for one of the assist trophies maybe?
The signature is a literal signature that's either scanned or created digitally (like in Paint) to be added to the card itself.

Thank you so much for the twitter, since I have practically no one there. I'll definitely add you to that list.

The list of characters goes as follows (checkmark indicates that they have at least one piece of artwork, x indicates that they do not):
Mario ✓
Luigi ✓
Peach ✓
Bowser ✓
Donkey Kong ✓
Yoshi ✓
Wario ✓
Link ✓
Zelda ✓
Samus ✓
Pit ✓
Ice Climbers ✓
R.O.B. ✓
Kirby ✓
Meta Knight ✓
King Dedede ✓
Captain Olimar ✓
Fox ✓
Captain Falcon ✓
Pikachu ✓
Jigglypuff ✓
Marth ✓
Ness ✓
Mr. Game and Watch ✓
Snake ✓
Sonic ✓
Villager ✓
Mega Man ✓
Wii Fit Trainer ✓
Rosalina ✓
Little Mac ✓
Master Hand ✓
Sandbag ✓
Bandana Waddle Dee ✓
Gooey ✓
Adeline ✓
(Generic) Waddle Dee ✓
Waddle Doo ✓
Knuckle Joe ✓
Palutena ✓
Viridi ✓
Dark Pit ✘
Medusa ✓
Hades ✓
Eggplant Wizard ✓

You may enter a piece of artwork into the competition to be judged and it will be accepted or rejected for an appearance on the card. Assist trophies are not included in the list, but you may find a character that you would like to give a go.

Last edited:

mmKALLL

Smash Cadet
Looks like I won't be able to sign after all since it looks like we don't have a scanner anymore, so add me to non-signing supporters. :)

I'll also be able to contact Sakurai on Twitter, but was thinking about why should we have many people spam him there - I'd guess that he would definitely notice a tweet going his way if we mention that there's something important enclosed.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Looks like I won't be able to sign after all since it looks like we don't have a scanner anymore, so add me to non-signing supporters. :)

I'll also be able to contact Sakurai on Twitter, but was thinking about why should we have many people spam him there - I'd guess that he would definitely notice a tweet going his way if we mention that there's something important enclosed.
Will do.

I'm not sure if you understand just how many tweets Sakurai gets on a daily basis. So long as we limit it to one tweet per day per person, I don't think we'll spam him.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Can you add me to the non signers please? I'm also gonna sketch up a character (probably wario for the sake of my moniker).

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Haven't really drawn Wario before but I tried. Also based off the original wario with stupid pupils.

Now we have triple the Wario.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Wow, looks like I'm really late to the party... I'm no artist, so I'd like to be added to the list of non-signers please

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Haven't really drawn Wario before but I tried. Also based off the original wario with stupid pupils.

Now we have triple the Wario.
I love the derpy eyes! I'll add it to the gallery right away!

View attachment 13823
Er, if anyone's interested in colouring it a bit, here's Marth. Bust only though.
By the Divine Dragon Naga! It's beautiful! I'll be honored to add this to the gallery.

Wow, looks like I'm really late to the party... I'm no artist, so I'd like to be added to the list of non-signers please
Will do!

My entry for Olimar.
Aww, I love it. I'll gladly add it!

Top Bottom