• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda "Project: Thank You Sakurai!" Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, Legend of Zelda fans! I'm working on a project that you might have heard of called Project: Thank You Sakurai! (If you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.) and I'm currently doing a poll to determine which characters should be on the virtual card that we're making for him. I would appreciate it if you guys would check it out here and vote for who you like. The only lock for the card right now is Link himself, but Zelda (who is really close to breaking into lock territory), Ganondorf, and Toon Link are all also on the poll and need some support. I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to tell me your thoughts.

(I'm pretty sure this is the right place to post this, btw. If it's not, I sincerely apologize and will move elsewhere.)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm going to have to stick with what I said in the Poke Center for this section too; it's not really necessary to have a specific thread alerting the specific franchise boards of the project's existence in a different forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom