• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project64k 0.16 Update!!!

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Click Me

Fixed

- Choose any GFX plugin while playing kaillera
- Every input plugin works
- Fixed lag spikes on, SSB64: Sector Z. and MarioKart: Rainbow road.
- Fixed DS on some roms witch include, MarioParty 1, 2, and 3. MarioKart64. SSB64 (Random Pick stage). Mario Golf. Mario tennis. Donkey Kong 64. and Wave Racer 64.

Known Bugs

- Audio plugin not showing up.
- Full Screen DS or Crash.

Updates

- Cheats are under "system" as seen on pj64 1.6.
- Cheats are easier to understand and easier to use.
- Updated RDB file and LNG.
- New and improved Kaillera client p2p mod.

I hope you upgrade from pj64k 0.13 and update to the new and improved pj64k 0.16 and with the auto file updates. Please note this is very good and easier to understand for beginners.

IF LINK FAILS PLEASE GO HERE to have fixed upload.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Why did you attempt at updating the language file? The english language on pj64k is fine and requires no "updating". Also, to anyone that is considering downloading this, make sure to scan it with your antivirus program. Smasherx74 is known lately for attempting at crashing Kaillera servers and well, pretty much being a script kiddy. Scan before opening that .exe file.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Why did you attempt at updating the language file? The english language on pj64k is fine and requires no "updating". Also, to anyone that is considering downloading this, make sure to scan it with your antivirus program. Smasherx74 is known lately for attempting at crashing Kaillera servers and well, pretty much being a script kiddy. Scan before opening that .exe file.
<PHATjax> Very nice, I like how you can actually change GFX.

So yes you can scan it all you want its not a virus. I don't make viruses onto Kaillera files or Mods i make. I only put viruses on stupid **** that i want to fool people like fake screen recorders

the cap

Smash Cadet
I have a question..My friend and I are very competitive smash players and I was wondering if its possible to have two people play through the same computer using two different xbox controllers (i also play through the tv)?

I know that there are additional slots for controller plug-ins, but i dont want to waste money on another pc controller if its not possible

Thanks

DMoogle

A$
I have a question..My friend and I are very competitive smash players and I was wondering if its possible to have two people play through the same computer using two different xbox controllers (i also play through the tv)?

I know that there are additional slots for controller plug-ins, but i dont want to waste money on another pc controller if its not possible

Thanks
Offline, yes. Online, I'm not sure.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It doesn't have any viruses or anything, but "Could Not load Audio plugin ..." shows up, and then it crashes immediately after you try to start emulation. I know this is under "Known Bugs", but still...

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't have any viruses or anything, but "Could Not load Audio plugin ..." shows up, and then it crashes immediately after you try to start emulation. I know this is under "Known Bugs", but still...
Thats why theres the magic "settings" button to put the audio plugin on...

:newbie:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sorry about that... Btw, the cheat provided for "Dreamland No Wind" makes the wind blow constantly lol

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that... Btw, the cheat provided for "Dreamland No Wind" makes the wind blow constantly lol

Under tournament codes, when you play hyrule click No tornados leave dream land one off then when playing dream land cut tornado code off and cut on no wind code.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you shouldn't really use the DL or Hyrule code anyway....its part of the stage.

I remember it causing more Disconnects than often as well when I remember playing with it.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
It's not a ****ing virus ******** peoples. If you think it is dont download it ******* ether way use your anti virus against it stupid ****s. every reply saying "its a virus" Your ****ing ******** ****** *** homosexual donkey ****in ******** helmet wearing mexican jewish *** ****** *** bob ***** who sucks **** for crack you **** sucker!!!

MattNF

Smash Lord
I don't mind the wind on Dreamland, but Hyrule nados make me rage sometimes. Especially when a nado appears underneath me while I'm doing a slow attack (Like Jiggly's USmash) and it's impossible for me to escape it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This thread is just asking for problems.

A lot of people seem to be weary of Smashx74 making this thread after past problems. If this is indeed a legitimate new update to the emulator, it should be a better idea if somebody else makes a thread for this release.

If someone can vouch for Smashx74 though, shoot me a pm and I will unlock this.

Gf2tw says he downloaded this and it's fine. Unlocked.

AlbertRJulia

Smash Rookie
When I try to play smash kaillera says me that the room is not in my list, and i have the correct rom. What is happening?

AlbertRJulia

Smash Rookie
The problem is that kaillera not show the [!] in the rom name and i can't join games because of this help!!

The rom 'Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]' is not in your list.

it appears in my list as: 'Super Smash Bros. (U)

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
The problem is that kaillera not show the [!] in the rom name and i can't join games because of this help!!

The rom 'Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]' is not in your list.

it appears in my list as: 'Super Smash Bros. (U)

Its because of updated files, also you wont be able to play anyway inless there on same emulator.

Top Bottom