• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROOF kirbys a boy

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
I see many ppl who think kirbys a girl/ or it. so this is proof hes a boy. I know a lot of ppl know hes a boy, but this is just for those with no brain. Sorry if the images seem big or blurry. I have more but I dont want the images to take a bunch of space :]

Geop

Smash Cadet
ahh... stupid people who use Kirby and don't even know who HE is... At least play one of his games, man... Not directing this to you OP lol.

DemonFirebrand

Smash Rookie
Ursinus College, PA come play me, I'm usually
Not to be silly, but technically the puffball isn't male if he doesn't got the junk. And we can see he doesn't. "He" is a pronoun that is often used and abused. Obviously game creator wouldn't want to say, "Oh my character Kirby? He sexless" as that would cut a swath out of the fanbase. The point I'm trying to make here is: nothing proves Kirby's sex, he's a ****ing BALL! Sure you have screenshots of people calling Kirby by male pronouns. You can call him/her/it whatever you want but the simple fact remains that Kirby is a pink ball who's gender is never addressed by the games and not apparent to the eye. Ironically same goes for MK, because if you've played the games you know that MK is a blue Kirby-thing.

Majora_X

Smash Cadet
DemonFirebrand - all the genderless pokemon in the game are referred to as "it".
They'd do the same with Kirby if necessary.

And do you seriously expect them to show his doodle? >.>

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
come on people, that's more than enough proof. The people who made smash are Hal, the same team behind the kirby series. If kirby wasn't a boy, HAL or even sakurai of all people would've stated so. Those pics are more than enough proof, play kirby's games and they also state he and his in reference to him. The anime as well...

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
come on people, that's more than enough proof. The people who made smash are Hal, the same team behind the kirby series. If kirby wasn't a boy, HAL or even sakurai of all people would've stated so. Those pics are more than enough proof, play kirby's games and they also state he and his in reference to him. The anime as well...

yeah...i dont get wat some ppls deals r

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
to Firebrand: You can't see Snake's "junk" either and I think we can safely say he's male as well. Kirby is male and always has been. It's a fact of life regardless of what is or isn't visible on his person.

TheLake

Smash Master
Psssh you call that proof? More like PHOTOSHOP

I mean have you seen zamus kirby yet? Me dont think so...

The only compelling argument anyone has stated in this thread is snakes beard.

But serioulsy...Duh?

mossdog

Smash Apprentice
Not to be silly, but technically the puffball isn't male if he doesn't got the junk. And we can see he doesn't. "He" is a pronoun that is often used and abused. Obviously game creator wouldn't want to say, "Oh my character Kirby? He sexless" as that would cut a swath out of the fanbase. The point I'm trying to make here is: nothing proves Kirby's sex, he's a ****ing BALL! Sure you have screenshots of people calling Kirby by male pronouns. You can call him/her/it whatever you want but the simple fact remains that Kirby is a pink ball who's gender is never addressed by the games and not apparent to the eye. Ironically same goes for MK, because if you've played the games you know that MK is a blue Kirby-thing.

it's just hidden like in a lizard or dolphin

Doval

Smash Lord
I'd call it "he" too just because it's incredibly awkward and inconvenient to use "it" every single time.

It'll remain asexual in my mind, just like NiGHTS.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
proof says nothing I recently made link a nazist in the link boards with my "proofs". but ya i agree if kirby is any gender hes a girl(gotcha! you thought i should say boy). And if we make it more scientificly. how do we define what a boy is. just think guys where could kirby hide his little one, hes naked, do i need a magnifying glass to see it. and who knows kirby maybe reproduce himself by cell division, he has some amoebalike behavior.

i dont want to see some crap that some male bird spieceies dont...

and look I wrote he multiple times even though i talked about a sexless puffball.

and to make it even more clear that your arguments suck : if kirby is z then the ekvation for kirby is x+y=z then you guys claims that "cause we know HAL would reffer to kirby as an it if he was an it and not an he if he asnt an he will make us know that x=5" => 5+y=z well if someone then tells you that z= 9 and y= 2 =>5+2=9 then you will go like " if your equation says that x=5 cant be true then your equation is wrong" which is something like intelligent design would come up with.

ONE SINGLE PROOF REPEATED MANY TIMES SAYS NOTHING, ITS THE LAW OF SCIENCE.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
Psssh you call that proof? More like PHOTOSHOP

I mean have you seen zamus kirby yet? Me dont think so...

The only compelling argument anyone has stated in this thread is snakes beard.

But serioulsy...Duh?

are you being sarcastic? and this isnt photoshopped go look on the dojo site if u dont believe me -_-

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
spoiler alert!!

kirby wouldnt have been attracted to ribbon in crystal shards if he was an it. and i doubt theyd let in a couple of lezbs in a rated E game. there.case closed. and if u say something like "OH NOZZ U PHOTOSHOPPED THIZZ!!!" well its on YOUTUBE. search kirby 64 theater.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
proof says nothing I recently made link a nazist in the link boards with my "proofs". but ya i agree if kirby is any gender hes a girl(gotcha! you thought i should say boy). And if we make it more scientificly. how do we define what a boy is. just think guys where could kirby hide his little one, hes naked, do i need a magnifying glass to see it. and who knows kirby maybe reproduce himself by cell division, he has some amoebalike behavior.

i dont want to see some crap that some male bird spieceies dont...

and look I wrote he multiple times even though i talked about a sexless puffball.

and to make it even more clear that your arguments suck : if kirby is z then the ekvation for kirby is x+y=z then you guys claims that "cause we know HAL would reffer to kirby as an it if he was an it and not an he if he asnt an he will make us know that x=5" => 5+y=z well if someone then tells you that z= 9 and y= 2 =>5+2=9 then you will go like " if your equation says that x=5 cant be true then your equation is wrong" which is something like intelligent design would come up with.

ONE SINGLE PROOF REPEATED MANY TIMES SAYS NOTHING, ITS THE LAW OF SCIENCE.
does that even make sense? o_O

GodotAA

Smash Ace
you just need to play the game.

For the kirby and metaknight rivalry to be truely epic you think they would put a female character into that situation. I think not

:D

Doval

Smash Lord
That's not proof. If Kirby is neither male nor female then there's nothing inappropriate about Ribbon kissing it, nor would there be anything wrong with it being attracted to her.

It can like or be attracted to whatever the heck it wants.
For the kirby and metaknight rivalry to be truely epic you think they would put a female character into that situation. I think not
A female character can be just as bad-*** or have just as epic a rivalry as anyone else. Just look at Samus. She freaking redefines female bad-assery.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
spoiler alert!!

kirby wouldnt have been attracted to ribbon in crystal shards if he was an it. and i doubt theyd let in a couple of lezbs in a rated E game. there.case closed. and if u say something like "OH NOZZ U PHOTOSHOPPED THIZZ!!!" well its on YOUTUBE. search kirby 64 theater.

well, you know, this still doesnt is proof enough cause you know humans as intelligent beings we are can feel attracted to certain things cause of how we are raised (with other words our culture). This means that a visdeogame sexless intelligent organism could fall in love with an videogame human female even though they cant reproduce. but I must say this is the best proof so far, it was far more convincing than that Trophy text proof. Im a bit impressed. But still their nothing which tells us how kirbies reproduce (I asume their are more only for the sake of the debate) and thats what am want before im convinced.

does that even make sense? o_O
well i can say that equation was their mostly for fun but ya it makes sense if you dont intelligence cancels, or was it to much natural science for your ostrich brain.

P.S. could you please stop double posting starizzle, Im beging you on my knees.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
but i dont think fighting a girl is in metaknights character either unless you count marth in subspace, and we know for sure meta knight is a male due to his voice. unless someone has an odd explanation

Doval

Smash Lord
but i dont think fighting a girl is in metaknights character either unless you count marth in subspace, and we know for sure meta knight is a male due to his voice. unless someone has an odd explanation
Although I won't debate that Meta Knight is probably a dude, his voice may be altered by his mask, Darth Vader style. At the very least, it doesn't sound natural.

I doubt Meta Knight would care if he's fighting something genderless. And for the sake of argument, he fights Lucario and female Lucario do exist.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
the voice actor is a girl. Kirby's char profile specifically says in MANY games, hes a male

hes a male.

a male.

male.

Srsly guys. If there were gender complications just because the voice actors are females,, theyre be alot of female characters. Thinking Kirby is a girl with PROOF hes a guy is ********.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
augh.... why cant u ppl just face the facts hes a boy -_-

and also in the instruction booklet in 1 of his games it even SAYS hes a little boy

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
How does the voice prove that MK is a dude. does a female tiger sound like a little kitten? NO IT DOESNT. you are comparing MK and Kirby to much with humans, well its a common mistake almost everyone in this thread are making that mistake so dont feel stupid.

Okay new exampel (better than the equation I made earlier in this thread): If three organisms of the same species needs to be involved in the reproducing process for its success, whos then the male, the female and what is the third one called?

augh.... why cant u ppl just face the facts hes a boy -_-

and also in the instruction booklet in 1 of his games it even SAYS hes a little boy
now that a somewhat valid proof, now you only need to show me an UNphotshoped picture and I maybe will get convinced. But if kirby is a dude, what does a kirby female look like?

Doval

Smash Lord
In the first game. However, back in those days, American localizations and translations were god-awful. I won't accept that as proof unless the Japanese booklet also says he's male =P

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry I find this argument (both sides) to be bunk. The question isn't what gender Kirby is but rather does he have a gender at all.

I mean for freaks sake he's an amorphous blob with feet from Dreamland.

He's not some puny biological organism limited by such things as gender.

He is Kirby the anthropomorphic representation of humanity's dreams of Hunger. He is a Jungian archetype brought to life. The Alpha and the Omega!!???

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
How does the voice prove that MK is a dude. does a female tiger sound like a little kitten? NO IT DOESNT. you are comparing MK and Kirby to much with humans, well its a common mistake almost everyone in this thread are making that mistake so dont feel stupid.

Okay new exampel (better than the equation I made earlier in this thread): If three organisms of the same species needs to be involved in the reproducing process for its success, whos then the male, the female and what is the third one called?

now that a somewhat valid proof, now you only need to show me an UNphotshoped picture and I maybe will get convinced. But if kirby is a dude, what does a kirby female look like?

i'm still looking for it. and as for wat girl kirby looks like....

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry I find this argument (both sides) to be bunk. The question isn't what gender Kirby is but rather does he have a gender at all.

I mean for freaks sake he's an amorphous blob with feet from Dreamland.

He's not some puny biological organism limited by such things as gender.

He is Kirby the anthropomorphic representation of humanity's dreams of Hunger. He is a Jungian archetype brought to life. The Alpha and the Omega!!???

thats like saying fox is an "it". or mario. or anyone else refered to as a boy/girl. sorry for the double post

Top Bottom