• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROOF kirby's a girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
h1roshi, stop trying to make yourself believe Kirby is a girl. All youre doing is making a mockery out of the fact you claim you're a Kirby player.
nuff' said

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Toke Jopic?
OMG, one person who actually see's the truth.

seriously though, you guys are so dumb. "um, um, no, no, kirby's a boy, the dojo says so."

shut the fvck up. no ****. its a dam joke. i just always call kirby a girl cuz im always making fun of "her" high pitched voice. you guys are such nubs, lol.

"hiro. your a dummy, kirby is a boy, don't you know?"

lol, priceless.

lol at AZURIKEN, he truly believes that i think kirby is a girl, LOLOLOL. "i claim i'm a kirby main?". nah ******, i AM a kirby main. a sick kirby main.

don't stop though, you guys are too funny.

hold on, im still wiping the tears off my face. "this kid thinks he's a kirby main and he thinks he's a girl. what a nub."

lol, i gotta stop, i cant take this anymore.

-hiro

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
It said in the anime that he's a baby.

Now, I know the anime isn't canon but Sakurai DID help make it and stuff.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
OMG, one person who actually see's the truth.

seriously though, you guys are so dumb. "um, um, no, no, kirby's a boy, the dojo says so."

shut the fvck up. no ****. its a dam joke. i just always call kirby a girl cuz im always making fun of "her" high pitched voice. you guys are such nubs, lol.

"hiro. your a dummy, kirby is a boy, don't you know?"

lol, priceless.

lol at AZURIKEN, he truly believes that i think kirby is a girl, LOLOLOL. "i claim i'm a kirby main?". nah ******, i AM a kirby main. a sick kirby main.

don't stop though, you guys are too funny.

hold on, im still wiping the tears off my face. "this kid thinks he's a kirby main and he thinks he's a girl. what a nub."

lol, i gotta stop, i cant take this anymore.

-hiro
i lol'd. You're too funny hiro

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
In the magical words of H1ro Himself,

"Kirby sucks, and anyone that sucks that much HAS to be a girl,"

kamekasu

Smash Ace

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Yo it p1sses me off that Gimpy closed my thread which wasn't a spam thread and actually got my Kirby some challenges, while stating my opinion on those who play Kirby. Yet H1roshi's stupid *** spam thread isn't getting locked.

Thanks guy who posted link to instruction booklet saying kirby is a boy.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
be's a hoy, even though i still classify him as an ït"... :D

h1roshi

Smash Hero
shut the fvck up. no ****. its a dam joke.
http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/dreamland/instruction/dl0304.jpg

"Suddenly a spry little boy named Kirby happened along..." - From the Dream Land instruction manual.

http://www.kirbykirbykirby.com/

"His most amazing ability is to inhale his enemies' powers..." - From the official Kirby website > "Kirby Crew"

I hope this ends the debate for good so we don't have more useless spam topics like this one.
look at this dumba$$ coming in here quoting actual proof that kirby is a boy after i just made my post.

Yo it p1sses me off that Gimpy closed my thread which wasn't a spam thread and actually got my Kirby some challenges, while stating my opinion on those who play Kirby. Yet H1roshi's stupid *** spam thread isn't getting locked.

Thanks guy who posted link to instruction booklet saying kirby is a boy.
seriously azuriken, get off my dam c0ck, your getting so annoying lately, your like a little fvcking school girl, trying to mess with another girl, cuz you dont like her. just shut up.

thx h1roshi, that was a REALLY plesant response.
im not sure how to take this.

god, the kirby forums arw so gay. lighten the fvck up people, and learn to laugh. jeezus, you got to be so serious on these dam kirby forums.

-hiro

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Please don't call me a "dumb-a$$."

I posted that because there have been two spam topics up until this point, and there should be conclusive evidence available so that no more spam topics are created.

At least my name isn't 'Brian.'

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Please don't call me a "dumb-a$$."

I posted that because there have been two spam topics up until this point, and there should be conclusive evidence available so that no more spam topics are created.

At least my name isn't 'Brian.'
conclusive evidence? are you not listening to me? there is no need for conclusive evidence, i am fvcking joking, i know shes a dam boy. thats why your a dummy. "hey, im gonna hit you with some conclusive knowledge that hes a boy...." are you kidding me? get out of here man. just look over this thread and your problem is solved.

come on guys. is this really worth getting in a fight over?
he's trying to use freaking facts to oppose a joke. i mean, is he kidding me? if i was actually serious, then his post would have been relevant, sadly, it's not. all he did was tell me kirby's a boy when i already knew that.

it's like in melee, i called ganon Ggah. i know it's ganon, but i call him w/e the fvck i want. and i so happened to want to call him Ggah.

-hiro

-hiro

Chronopath

Smash Rookie
He knows this is a ****ing joke thread. He's saying it so ******* like you stop making ****ing joke threads about kirby's gender.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
He knows this is a ****ing joke thread. He's saying it so ******* like you stop making ****ing joke threads about kirby's gender.
so, your going to tell someone something they already know, in order to stop saying something the way they preference. "no, it's fact he's a boy, so your not allowed to call her a girl." wtf?, that doesn't even remotely make any sense. maybe when the world lightens up, you guys will understand. you guys are too serious for me.

-hiro

T-nuts

Smash Ace
DUDE! kirbys a guys name look at kirby puckett!!! CONCLUSIVE. EVIDENCE.

Hiro if you really think this is a girl...!!! GOD just thinking about it makes me mad. this should end these joke topics.

P.S. at least my name isnt 'Brian.'

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
this joke was fail, I saw him call kirby a he 1 time on the boards. I knew he was joking about kirby being a girl pretty much the whole time. and when I said "someone lock this thread" I meant a monitor. idiot

h1roshi

Smash Hero
P.S. at least my name isnt 'Brian.'
wtf? what kind of comment is that. its a normal a$$, common name, which has no real way to make fun of it. so random.

this joke was fail, I saw him call kirby a he 1 time on the boards. I knew he was joking about kirby being a girl pretty much the whole time. and when I said "someone lock this thread" I meant a monitor. idiot
i think you mean "moderator". idiot. lol. i know what you meant dummy.

again, i'll just chill here waiting for you guys to lighten up.

-hiro

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
wtf? what kind of comment is that. its a normal a$$, common name, which has no real way to make fun of it. so random.

i think you mean "moderator". idiot. lol. i know what you meant dummy.

again, i'll just chill here waiting for you guys to lighten up.

-hiro
1 word for this topic

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Hiro, i agree, brian is a normal name. i made the comment about your name 'brian' because kamekasu said the same thing earlier in this thread and i thought it was ridiculous...my post was a joke.

Wait! When Kirby swallows Snake, does that mean The Bearded Woman!
ya even worse with DK

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Calm down... Geez...

I start out thinking these threads are funny but then the "serious" people come in. We all know kirby is a boy. Those who say he is a girl are joking around, and you guys just flame. Its not like you've never posted a joke thread or post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom