• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof Of DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
If you go to Mario's page on Super Smash Bros. Dojo. You will see this line of text in the beginning of his profile.

With his familiar red cap, blue overalls and bushy mustache, the world-famous "Mr. Video Game" is about to set foot on the Smash Bros. stage for the third time.
Do you notice those letters DLC in there? Downloadable Content. Yes. I will now go down in leak history. Because I have confirmed DLC and the hint we have has since the Dojo first came out. Its been in blind site everybody. You all just missed it. But, Luckily I didn't so you will all have your Riley, Geno , Krystal and ALL of your wildest dreams. Why do I say these characters so safely? Well heres my reason behind Geno. Under this line of text:

The explosion launches out and expands vertically as it travels, so in order to inflict the most damage possible on enemies, it's best to release this from a slight floating or midair position on either the left or right side of the screen.
See^^^ Thats your Geno.....

Now for Riley....
If you highlight Samus Aron's page at 4:08AM while using a Windows XP Computer On The Application Of Firefox while wearing Pink Riley Slippers, Riley Boxers, and a Riley Hat (Nothing else) you will see this under Samus's Profile on the Dojo:

His name is Riley. He joins us from the Metroid games.
Look at his Claws shine!
His arm is equipped with a variety of scales.
Mastering all of them is the first step toward victory.
Here is your Krystal Proof...

I saw crystal (As shown above) bribing Sakurai to be in Brawl with 50 Grand. He took the money. And I saw her basic design in Sora Ltd. and she also sings ashleys theme!!!!! Shes been there in blind site the whole time as well... along with DLC, Riley, and Geno.....

Sakurai Also Revealed A Tier List. From Doing The same thing with Riley but you must wear tires and be on the Language Select Screen. Here It Is (Note: DLC Characters Do Not Apply)

Top Tier:
Bowser
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Falco
Fox

Upper Tier:
Game And Watch
Gannondorf
Jigglypuff
Ice Climbers
Ike
King DeDeDe
Kirby

Middle Tier:
Link
Lucario
Lucas
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Meta-Knight

Lower Tier:
Ness
Peach
Pikachu
Pit
Pokemon Trainer
Robot
Samus
Snake

Bottom Tier:
Snake
Sonic
Toon Link
Wario
Wolf
Yoshi
Zelda

I am now going under the history of leaks.... Someone make a page of me on Smash Wiki now so i can be reconized for my awesome leak finding powers!

And btw you were all just:

Because i found it first.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
It's "Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!" again...

Pi

Smash Hero
I found it first, you stole it from me. I told you about it and said I was gonna post it but you stole my leak! You thief!

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
Wow, how could we have missed this, when it was right under our noses the whole time ??????

Who's Riley, anyway? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom