• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PROS vs LEVEL 9 COMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorri

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely not a pro as I haven't had as much time as i would like with the game (constantly sending my WII to Nintendo for "cleaning") but I'm pretty confident when playing against level 9 comps. However I still lose to the CPU maybe 20% of the time. My question to all the pros out there is, do you ever lose to CPU's anymore??:confused:

ps. sorry if this is a repost. :dizzy:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I start from level 4 (Normal), and if I can defeat my opponent on that level, I go up the next level and see how I fare. If I don't do as well, I continue this level until I do better, and then I move on to the next level. Don't expect to be a pro if you're capable of defeating level 9 (Nasty) CPUs, though. I lost a lot today against a friend of mine, and only won two matches. Pretty terrible, I'd say.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Cpu was difficult for me when i first started playing.(mianly cuz i was expecting such an improvement) Now i dont lose but i do have some difficulites with a select few lvl 9 cpu

AlexX

Smash Ace
Are you talking about 1-on-1 matches with level 9's, or free-for-all matches with three level 9's?

Juanda991

Smash Cadet
?????????what are you taking about, me and my friends can easily beat a lv 9 cpu with no stock losing, and we are not pro, also lv9 CPU is very stupid, you can easily spike it and kill it with 0% of damage, come on guys you know you can beat it!:)

Raidein

Smash Cadet
lvl 9s by them self are naturally easy to defeat without another cpu to "help" them. 4 mans are too aggrivating.....

This game has a slightly different fighting style and difficulty compared to Melee so I'm starting from scratch. I'm currently training on 4 man lvl 6 brawls which I'm doing pretty well. Soon I'll be ready for 7.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
See, the problem is, real pros don't even read the General Brawl Discussion forums.

But I can tell you that REAL pros do not lose to level 9s. I'm not saying from personal experience - I'm not THAT good at all - but just from reading about the "pro" mentality, it's something greater than most can comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom