• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pros who converted back...

Grunt

Smash Master
Scar.
M2K plays both (supposedly)
Mango still plays.
uh...
SS, Darkrain...
who else? I'm forgetting quite a few.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
PC made a comeback which is soooo nice to hear.

A lot of Canadian pros have dropped brawl as well.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I always wanted to know what happened to the Japanese Smashers. I've only seen vids of Bombsoldier, Captain Jack, etc when they were playing brawl, and that was a long time ago.

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
MOAR PC VIDz

^^ I got an infraction for this, for Censor Dodging???? LOOOOL

FastFox is a flaming scrub

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Sadly no singles were recorded. I think teams finals were which hes was in, and also draft crews were recorded and he went Falco in that. The crew battle should be up soon

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Lol Mango never converted back he always played melee. Except for like the one month brawl came out lol.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Florida plays Melee, most of DBR converted back (DSF would if he didn't win so much $ with Brawl, but he made top8 at a Melee tourney recently), anyone who goes to Alukards, everyone in those NorCal & SoCal vids, PC's coming back, so is KDJ, and I think Cort? Shiz doesn't travel too much, if at all, be he doesn't Brawl.

Fletch

Smash Master
Brawl is dying out in the Midwest quite a bit and it seems like everyone around there is playing Melee again.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
omg totally forgot about Nidwest. Tink, Big R, Drephen, Darkrain, Jiano, Kels. Washington plays both, but they're getting back into Melee. AZ is going Melee too.

shadowbind

Smash Rookie
ken had supposedly retired, but i saw him lose on the last evo brawl tournament why?! Noooo! and isai just stays playing 64 y does he hate melee now? what ever happened to wife, husband, and azen? i have no idea what they`ve been doing. Any1 knows?

D

Deleted member

Brawl is dying out in the Midwest quite a bit and it seems like everyone around there is playing Melee again.
Yea Brawl is definitely dieing out in the midwest, even casual players I know have started to stop playing Brawl cause they got bored of it .

Drephen, Big_R, Watty, and in general Central Ohio guys still go to tournaments (though they don't practice often, if at all).

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hearing about other states switching to Melee. *sigh*

Here in Virginia/Maryland, Brawl dominates. At Chu's Biweeklies, Melee turnout was SAD compared to Brawl.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
ken had supposedly retired, but i saw him lose on the last evo brawl tournament why?! Noooo! and isai just stays playing 64 y does he hate melee now? what ever happened to wife, husband, and azen? i have no idea what they`ve been doing. Any1 knows?
Isai calls melee and brawl "dum"

SSB64 all day! is his motto

Top Bottom