• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pros who converted back...

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
Ken is on survivor i think or was that last year, i think im super late, he went back to playing 64 tho and he's trying to be an artist for nentendo
Lol, I can imagine Sakurai turning down Ken's application saying, "You were too good at melee. You are too competetive. I hate you. Never come back again. And here's a complimentary edition of Brawl, with a new and improved Metaknight and without all this cheap dribbling stuff."

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Florida plays Melee, most of DBR converted back (DSF would if he didn't win so much $ with Brawl, but he made top8 at a Melee tourney recently), anyone who goes to Alukards, everyone in those NorCal & SoCal vids, PC's coming back, so is KDJ, and I think Cort? Shiz doesn't travel too much, if at all, be he doesn't Brawl.
dude dude what about the king?? is he playing? or still into wow world?

Top Bottom