• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PS3 Help?

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong place for this but a ps3 is almost a computer :p and I'm having hardware issues.

Since I got my PS3 its not been able to connect to the internet and has had trouble connecting with controllers wirelessly, until recently I didn't know these two problems were related. It seems that the wireless antenna on the ps3 isn't putting out enough signal to connect to either...

I know I'm getting power to the wireless card because the controllers will charge and I can plug a keyboard and mouse in and they work fine. The cord connecting the wireless card to the antenna seems to be the problem however, I can't seem to fix it no matter how I turn it or mess with the solder (which is perfectly mounted).

So do you guys know a way I could fix this? Or a place I can get a replacement cord?

Top Bottom