• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Concepts V2

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Post all Character Ideas/Requests here.
I'm going to keep a running list of all concepts in the OP.

General Format(you may deviate from this if you want, but try to keep it organized)

------

Character Base:
Ground Based A Moves:
Air Based A moves:
Specials:
Movement/Speed/Attributes:
Extra Info:
Character Texture(if it exists/you wish for one to be made):
------

Tetra by Rocklee10/Hack of Toonlink
Kat & Ana/Hack of the Ice Climbers
Megaman by Koppakirby/Hack of Ness
Golden Oozaru by Chileno4Live/Hack of Donkey Kong
Ninten by Kink-Link05/Hack of Ness
King of Evil by herof time/Hack of Ganondorf
Fludd based Mario by Fusion Blastoise
Solider TF2 by IAMWAVEMAN/ Hack of Luigi
True Mario by mariorocks64/Hack of Mario
TF2 Demoman by IAMWAVEMAN/Hack of Snake
Goroh by KoppaKirby/Hack of Wario
Mallow by Latio/Hack of Kirby

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Heck why not. Tetra. (I'd do Toon Zelda, but she's almost exactly like TP Zelda <.<)

Character Base: Toon Link. Except no hat and the sword is a knife.

Ground Based A Moves.

Neutral A. Standard 3 hit A combo, similar to Toon Links, but faster and weaker.

Down Tilt. Sweep kick, causes small-spike off-stage and tripping on stage.

Side Tilt. ROUND HOUSE KICK TO DA FACE! Medium knock-back and very short range.

Up Tilt. Stab's her knife upwards, has powerful strength in the hit box on the tip of the sword, (which is small,) but anything it hits on the side receives minimal knock-back and minimal damage.

Down Smash. She throws her knife in front of her than jumps on her hands and kicks behind her. (First hit doesn't lead to the second, i.e. TL's Dsmash.) First hit is a powerful sideways spike, second hit is a medium kick with somewhat strong knockback.

Side Smash. Swings the knife like a home-run bat o.O (Silly Tetra, knives are for kids.... Wait.... What?) Strong knock-back, not very long reach though.

Up Smash. She pulls a cannon ball out of no where <.< And throws it upward, when it comes down it just dis-appears <.<.< Very VERY STRONG! But enough lag to make Bowser mains kill themselves.

Air based movement.

Neutral Aerial. Hit in front of herself and then behind with the knife. Small knock-back, good for combo set-up's.

Down Aerial. Gets a scared look on her face and starts kicking down repeatedly and very fast. Meteor smash with medium knock-back.

Forward Aerial. Takes out her locket and swings it forward. Small knock-back.

Backward Aerial. Very small range back-kick, (Like Snakes, I forget the name of the kick lol) Medium knock-back.

Up Aerial. Headbutt. Very strong, but if Tetra connects, she receives 5% damage.

Specials.

Neutral B. Takes the knife and cuts rapidly like mad, then tires out, pretty much just give TL's down taunt a few hit-boxes lol. Decent knock-back, very fun to watch.

Down B. (Could be transform to Toon Zelda, if anyone wants to make a Toon Zelda moveset <.<) She pulls out a bomb like Toon Link, pretty much the same as Toon Links. (If anyone can think of something better, let me know.)

Side B. Another cannon ball comes out of nowhere and appears right in front of her, she then jumps on it, and can walk on it to make it roll sideways, (an attack like Yoshi's egg I guess <.<) But she falls off the cannon ball as soon as she gets hit. If she does this in air, or rolls off a platform, she can jump off, but if she doesn't, she'll stay on the ball untill she falls to her death lol. This falls very quickly, is a slow rolling attack, and has medium knock0back & damage.

Up B. Cannon appears facing upward, you have 1 second to adjust the angle of the cannon, then it shoots you upward in the direction you pointed the cannon within the second of time you had. She then goes into free-fall. This reached pretty high, and gives medium-powerful knock-back to whomever is in her way. It spikes whomever is directly below her. (Kinda like Diddy's Up B except more awesome!)

Movement/speed/attributes.

Very fast, both on ground and in the air, not uber strong (except for some attacks, i.e. UpSmash) but she can hold her own. She is the kind of character that racks up damage through quick comboes and then goes for the K.O. She is NOT a character with cheapadvanced tactics, such as major gimping ability (Like MK) chain grabs, camping, and some others. So in no way should she be considered "unfair" or even "broken." But she is a good char and is fun to use.

Extra info.

She has a tether, which if possible whould look like the grappling hook from Wind Waker. All her grabs can remain the same as TL's for now.

Texture.

Here are a few pics. 1, 2, and lol 3. Here is the download link. But again, if someone could maybe make an effects texture to make the hookshot look like the grappling hook, that would be awesome!

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Do any of these, "requests" ever actually get made? Just wandering before I waste half an hour of my time making an awesome character lol.
I have no control over whether they do or not.
I've been looking for a cool new project to do though ;)

BurningCharizard

Smash Cadet
Kat & Ana

Character Base: Ice Climbers

Ground Based A Moves: Same ones the Ice Climbers use, but change the multi-hitting attacks to single-hitting attacks (U-tilt, for instance).

Air Based A moves: Same as with the ground moves

Specials: leave Side B the same, since they'll just spin with swords instead of hammers. Change Down B to a spray of ninja stars. Change Regular B to Ninja Bombs that roll around and explode on contact or after a set time. Leave Up B the same.

Movement/Speed/Attributes: Kat can be the heavier, slower, less agile and stronger of the twins. Ana can be the lighter, faster, more agile and weaker one. Choose who you want to use the same way you can choose to play as Nana instead of Popo. Of course, this is dependent on if the Twins can be done this way (with each different in attributes as opposed to Popo and Nana being equal).

Extra Info:

Character Texture (if it exists/you wish for one to be made): Maybe a way to apply the IC's data to the Twins' AT models?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Make IC's MK & Snake lol, just to see what would happen. Though I like BC's idea, no one ever makes good IC move sets. But Kat & Ana sounds like fun.

I wish I had the money to buy the programs for model hacking : (

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Blender is free^
You can get a version of Collada in the Model hacking thread(before it became a pay to use product)

Koppakirby

Smash Cadet
Get Equipped with Brawl

Megaman

Character Base: Ness

Ground Based A Moves: Ness' standard attacks, but ended with his grabbig animation and a slash effect like the Slash Claw weapon.

Air Based A moves: Spinning effects and animations, like the Top Spin.

Specials: Neutral Special-Mega Buster that shoots fast moving balls of energy that do 2% damage each, but is spammable. Uses side-B animation. If possible use Super Scope shots for the blasts. Chargable, does 10% fully charged with medium knockback.
Side Special-Atomic Fire, a fireball that, onces it hits the ground, continues on about Bowser's length, shooting Small pillars of fire upward. Throw Item animation, does about 5% damage.
Up Special- Teleports upward, but doesn't warp, rather turn blue and fires himself straight up, not doing any damage.
Down Special-Cutter Boomerang which slashes out, then homes back in on Megaman and follows him around, made of Slashing Effects because of lack of Boomerang article for Ness.

Movement/Speed/Attributes: Megaman is a fast walker, but a slow runner. They both move pretty close to Kirby's run in terms of speed. He is kinda light, but falls pretty fast. Uses running animation for both Walk and run. His Jump is good, but if possible remove the double jump. If you can't, make it terrible. Good attack speed and traction.

Extra Info:

Character Texture (if it exists/you wish for one to be made): http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=1488

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Make IC's MK & Snake lol, just to see what would happen. Though I like BC's idea, no one ever makes good IC move sets. But Kat & Ana sounds like fun.

I wish I had the money to buy the programs for model hacking : (
The reason no one makes IC PSAs is because you can only edit Popo, not Nana.

pojo114

Smash Rookie
If anyone could make another Digimon or Pokemon or even a duded from Star Wars that'd be great!

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Golden Oozaru (DBZ character) AKA Great golden Ape.

Character Base:
Donkey Kong

Ground Based A Moves:
- Jab: Oozaru hits the ground twice (Down B animation of DK, no Earthquake thingy.) It hits the opponent in front of his arms, this move has high knockback but poor range.
- Side Tilt: Use Dash Attack Animation.
- Down Tilt: Same as DK's
- Up Tilt: Same as DK's
- Side Smash: Use normal Jab animation, hits twice, second hit always hits. Knockback is upwards. Give fire Effect.
- Up Smash: Same as DK
- Dsmash: Use Up taunt animation (where he puts his hand to the front). A earthquake appears around him. Sends the opponent sideways.
Dash Attack: use Side B's animation, spikes the opponent to the ground.

Air Based A moves:
- Nair: Same as DK's
- Uair: Use the second jab. Has high knockback and sends the opponent upwards.
- Dair: Same as DK's
- Fair: Use Side Tilt animation, sends oppnent sidewards.
- Bair: Same as DK's

Specials:
- Neutral B: Oozaru charges for a big Fire Blast! The range of this moves is pretty far, like half of Final Destination. The charging uses a some sort of Fire Effect and use the Side Taunt animation (Where he hits his chests) to charge. Maximum charging time takes 5 secs.
- Side B: Use the Side Smash Animation. Oozaru claps his hands, making a big Explosion. Knock back depends on where the opponent is hit. If he's hit in the middle, the knockback is huge, if not, it's weaker.
- DownB: Same as DK's, only use a Fire Effect.
- UpB: Same as DK's, only slower but stays longer. Also make it go more upwards aswell. Knockback is bigger. If possible use a Fire Tornado effect. If used on ground he slowly moves upwards, leaving him vulnerable when he falls down.

Oozaru is a very slow character, slower than DK. Walking speed is slower than Bowser, just a bit slower. Running Speed is just as fast as Ganondorfs running Speed, perhaps a tad bit faster. When he moves, he always moves on 2 feets, unless he's running. (if thats possible, if not, then it doesn't matter.) Use a Fire Effect on moves listed. Maybe add some fire effects on the other Aerial moves, i dunno lol. If you can make him bigger, make him a bit taller than Ganondorf, and a tad fatter than Bowser. He's supposed to be the character with the most weight. His falling speed is very fast, maybe a tad slower than Fox's. He moves slow through the air. His Jumps are okay. His First jump is supposed to be low. But his Second Jump is supposed to be very high, maybe a tad lower than Falco's second jump.

Extra Info:
Just balance him a bit. He's a big bulky guy thats verryy easy to combo, but very strong, stronger than Ganondorf. His killing potential has to be around the 90% to make him viable. I don't think this is to hard guys D=. If some things aren't possible, then just try to find something else for it or just leave it the same as DK's. I hope i thought this out really well xDD.

Character Texture: here is the texture for this PSA.

If someone can make this, i really appreciate it. It's supposed to be balanced, if i haven't noted that before.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
One character I would like to see is Ninten, the original mother boy- Ness based

Character Base:
Ness

Ground Based A Moves:

Smashes- Ninten using "Hanks Bat"
Side- Same as ness, but perhaps stronger
Down- Same as ness but instead he uses the bat
Up- Once again replacing the yoyo with a bat

Tilts
Side tilt- Ness' throwing animation but with added hitboxes
Down tilt- Ness' DTilt, but stronger and slower so it can't trap
Up tilt- ness' uair animation but grounded so it looks more like pikachu's Uthrow

Throws- same as Ness, but Dthrow changed from fire effects to Electricity

Air Based A moves:

Aerials
Uair- A flip kick sort of thing, possibly take ness' second jump animation
Dair- Same as Ness, but sends the opponent straight up not down
Nair- Same as Ness, maybe stronger
Bair- Same as Ness but no "PSI-energy-effects" just a normal back kick
Fair- Same as Ness, but again without the "PSI-energy-effect"

Specials:

Sorry if this set isn't possible, but I can't use PSA so I don't know all of it's limits.

Specials- More defensive since Ninten never learns offensive PSI abilities
Neutral B- LifeUp- He heals a small amount of damage, like ten percent (is this possible?) but the attack would need some charge time to prevent it from being totally broken, maybe take the effect of a food item.
Side B- Hypnosis- Jigglypuff's sing attack without noise (maybe quicker or wider radius?)
Down B- PSI Shield- Creates a shield like pit's mirror shield in front of himself but with electricity hitboxes at the start
Up B- 4th-D Slip- A teleport move, similar to how it was done in project mewtwo, but if this isn't possible then maybe just have the attack make him invisible for a short time.

Extra Info:
Character Texture(if it exists/you wish for one to be made): [I'm assuming any ol' Ninten texture out there would work]

This would be cool to see, please tell me if this is not doable and if someone made this I would be very grateful =D
I actually had a few Ninten concepts myself that I posted. I'll fetch them again.

Show me the wisdom of the world~

Code:
I was up one night coming up with ideas for Ninten, and I didn't want to forget them, so I wrote them down.

Ness->Ninten

Ground:
AAA is Punch Punch dash attack, with only one physical hit on the dash attack that has the same statistics (damage, kbg, bkb, angle) as Ness's downward aimed F-tilt, and ring effect removed

Dash attack is the running beamsword animation with a single electric hitbox (when he sticks his hand out) that does 11 damage and sends the enemy upward and behind him. (No idea what KGB, angle, or BKB to use D:

F-tilt is Last AAA kick and the same KBG and BKB as TL's f-tilt

F-smash uses his multiple bat swing Victory pose, and hits Strong, then progressively weaker for the remaining hits, but strong again on the last hit 

Everything else the same

Aerials:
Same

Specials:
B is Hypnosis. Using the same animation as PK Flash already does, the move appears in front of him (no "PK Flash!" is called out) and starts to charge up like Flash does, only it always stays right in front of him. Instead of doing damage, it puts enemies caught in the blast to sleep, with a longer sleep time on a higher charge (min 1 second, max 4), and sends aerial enemies caught in the blast into their footstool animation.

Up B is 4th-D slip, basically just takes the "ball" hitbox of PK Thunder, and makes it and the tail hit with the 00 Hit value and do nothing but keep the enemy just about where they are. It also does not get eaten by attacks. Only the initial PKT2 hit takes place, dealing fire damage (it is an explosion after all), and all the remainder of the move has the thunder effects taken off entirely.

Side B is dash kick- Using Ness's F-tilt animation, Ninten moves forward while doing two kicks, one that sends the enemy forward into the second one that acts as a very very weak spike, imbued with lightning damage. Aerial he goes forward and falls slightly, like ROB's side-B

Down B is PSI Ground, which uses his PK Fire animation and makes 2 small shockwaves appear, one after the other, the first one right in front of him, and the second one about PKFire distance away, over the ground that plant enemies into... the ground. the time planted should be the same as DK's side B. In the air, it creates a single wind hitbox diagonally down and in front of him to push enemies away

Faster Running and air speed; lower, faster Double Jump without the magic dust; slightly higher full hop and shorter SH

Sorry I'm no good at figuring out what KGB and BKB values to use D:
Of course, my 4th-D slip idea was thought of before the discovery of the invisibility line, and with it, I would remove the PKT2 hitboxes altogether, and make the travel be invisible, then end quicker than PKT as well.

Life is fine; On the paradise line~
Clarifying up-B

It would still need to be aimed into himself, yes, but it would pass through enemies, like lucas's does, without the knockback. This way, it creates a unique approaching and defensive move that allows for as much versatility as PKT had to begin with, just replacing killing with a fast teleport after a quick whipping.
Ololimar (Solimar base)

Code:
Ground:

D-tilt's very last antenna hit is a weak electric hit that sends sideways, but 
the move is otherwise the same

Other tilts are the same

Grab "telekinetically" holds the enemy in front of him

Pummel uses a hitbox on the top of his helmet to deal damage

All throws use his Barrel/Box throws, except U-throw which acts the same as
blue U-throw would

F-smash produces a strong slash hitbox around his fingertip (Sweetspot) and
 a weaker hit hitbox in front of it (sourspot)

D-smash grounds opponents with 15-24 damage that dare touch Ololimars 
hands, and sends enemies upward with 11-16% damage if they are a little 
past them. The hand hit also meteor smashes aerial opponents

Ololimar's U-smash hits with the force of the worlds smallest golden hammer 
around his feet (Okay not really, but it's comparable to a weaker Game and 
Watch D-smash at least) and even has a bit of disjointedness in front of 
him.  As if this pounding force isn't enough already, enemies caught touching 
Ololimar's finger tip are in for a rocketing *PINNNNG!* upward that can kill 
as early as 84%!

Aerials:
Nair has IASA frames just a little bit after the last hit, has a little less
KBG, and sends more horizontally, making it the ideal combo move for Ololimar.
The downside? Less disjointedness around him makes this move 
no longer a good combo breaker.

Fair slashes with a weak semispike that compliments combos at early 
percents, but can kill around 150%

Bair is a strong 45 degree smack that can kill around the same percent as 
Pit's

Dair smacks the enemy upward (wut) if Ololimar hits with his helmet, but if 
his antenna connects, it is a lightning spike about as strong as Mario's Fair 
spike.

Uair uses his aerial "pikmin pluck" animation, and hits fairly strongly upward 
with electric damage if he hits with his antenna tip. His flailing after he 
swipes his antenna hits feebly multiple times with no knockback on the last 
hit even.

Specials:
Standard B uses his Battering Item F-smash, and after he spins, a large "dark
 explosion" appears in front of him. In actuality, getting struck by this evil 
force causes but a flower to appear on the enemies head, which can be 
stacked for more damage. Ololimar learned this useful trick from Puffstools, 
who used the technique to convert his pikmin into evil mushroom-topped 
beings. In the air, it uses his dash attack animation, rather than his Battering-
Smash.

Down B is quite a shocker (pun intended)! After Ololimar whistles, granting 
super armour frames, the barrier of light that comes around him stuns 
enemies briefly, but only after the frames starting at the IASA point.

Up B, I have two ideas that might work, but also might not. The first borrows
 scripts from Yoshi's Up-b rise to make Ololimar first jump as much as his 
double jump does, then 3/4ths that amount, then half, then 1/4th, and finally
 no rise at all. The second would just be to half him jump up 1.5x his second 
jump, but that is a little more boring. Neither of these options would put him 
into helpless afterward, and the little arm thrust would do the same effects 
as if a blue pikmin hit the enemy with Up-B.

Side B causes Ololimar to pull out a Team Healer, using his first jab animation.
 Hilarity ensues

Attributes:
Faster air speed (about the same as Snake's)

More Air mobility (slightly less than Game and watch)

Smaller SH and double jump, higher full hop, all of the changes only barely 
noticeable

Slightly faster Fastfall, but slower regular fall speed 

Extra Info: Side B can only create up to three Team Healers at once

Character Texture(if it exists/you wish for one to be made): N/A
Don't hesitate to tell me if any of these are not possible.

herof time

Smash Rookie
Reposting an idea from the old thread to avoid it being buried.

Here's an idea for the Ocarina of Time fans and those who want an even more luigified Ganondorf, without tossing away the possibility of the swordless Ganondorf we would love.

Refference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yh1g9B_eBY

Name: Ocarina of Time Ganondorf (Alternativley "King of Evil" as that sounds better, but is more vauge)

Original: Ganondorf

Standard Attack Changes:
Depending whether the coder wishes to or not, his sword could be implemented, acting just as a beam-sword would, without the ability to toss it away. When model hacks are available, it would be nice to replace this with his sword from Melee. I would preffer for this to be done with PSA, then it would be region free; as there is no pal code for his sword and I am tired of the NTSC monopoly of codes.

Special Attack Changes:

Side-B: Casts a ball of lightning roughly the size of a pitfall (for example) vertically
much the same as Lucario's Aura Sphere. Travels at a similar speed and similar distance as Aura sphere, but always deals 10%, no knock-back and has a brief stun effect (similar to Zero Suit Samus's Neutral-B).
Use Ganondorf's jab (standard A attack) animation. Have a degree of chargeup and ending-lag to avoid spamability. If possible, have ganondorf assume an action similar to that in the video i have linked to, rather than the jab animation already described. I don't know if this is possible, but it would be very effective. I'm stretching it now, but if a few bolts of lightning can be "absorbed" into the attack (again, refferencing that video) that would also be very effective.

Down-B:
* [when used in the air]Same animation as Ganondorf's regular down-B when used in the air; without the purple effect. Have the attack cause him to fall at a significant speed comparible to Toon Link's down-aerial. When he hits the ground, have enemies within a radius of about 1-2 standard stage-builder squares (as an example) be damaged similarly to a single strike from Donkey Kong's down-B. If possible, replace his kicking animation with that of his forward-arial, so that he appears to punch the ground. A glow of light around his fist would also add to the effect.
* [When used on the ground] Have him rise in the air (perhaps use his up-B animation) before slaming downwards as he would from the air normaly (much the same effect as Bowser's down-B).

Final Smash: Ocarina of Time Ganon
If it is possible (I doubt it is; we might have to wait for model hacks), have Ganondorf transform into Giga Bowser, behaving exactly the same as Bowser's final smash. Texture hacks do exist to make Giga Bowser look remarkably similar to OoT Ganon. In the future a model hack would be incredibly effective.

Statistics Changes:
Change running speed to something similar to a character like Link. (Think about how fast he runs compared to other characters in Melee)
If at all possible, give him the ability to hover like Peach (this is of a low prioroty, do not fret if it is not possible).
Increase initial jump height if possible.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
pretty simple...

gannon with a sword!
BK KONCH: There's already a code for it,

Use Ganondorf's Sword [Phantom Wings]
04783EC8 60000000
80000000 80623320
80000001 00000000
60000006 00000000
60000003 00000001
4A001000 00000000
4A101001 00000000
30000000 00000014
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
DE000000 80008180
92210002 00000060
58010000 000000B4
58010000 00000038
3000000C FFFFFFFF
1400000C 00000004
14000014 00000004
E2000001 00000000
48001002 00000014
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000010
14000050 00000041
E2000001 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E200000F 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000

Prop Hack [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 807767C4
D2000000 0000000B
80630000 3C808000
38842C00 80040000
2C000000 41820038
7CC83378 3D808120
4800000C 3D08FFFB
3908E000 7C086000
40810014 7C004000
4082FFEC 38000000
48000010 38840004
4BFFFFC4 38000001
2C000000 00000000

Prop Hack Index [Ganondorf's Sword) [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 80002C00
16000000 00000008
81284030 00000000
E0000000 80008000

BTW: Reviving my Bomberman Idea just incase someday you'll be able to spawn props...

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Sooo is someone going to do these PSA hacks or is this just for fun? Because well this thread looks a bit desserted like it's some sort of joke..

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
Mario was given FLUDD, but not an awful lot to do with him. I was thinking, maybe you could mae a FLUDD based Mario.

Character Base:Mario of course

Ground Based A Moves: These moves should be almost the same as Mario's original moves except they should deal more damage and slightly (just a little more) knockback then Mario's overall but with less speed and slightly more lag. In depth:

The AAA combo should do more damage but the first jab should come out slightly slower.

All Mario's tilts should have more knock back and more damage.

Mario's smashes should be slower with a little more start up and ending lag. To balance this out, they should also do a significant amount more of damage.

Mario's F-Smash should keep the same animation but loose the fire ball at the end of his hand.

Air Based A moves:

Mario's aerials should be the same but with slightly more knock back and damage. Mario's F'air should be changed so it is more like Luigi's (works into some mild combos). Mario's down and up aerials shold be given just a tad more landing lag but more power.

Specials:

All FLUDD Mario's specials should revolve around the use of FLUDD.

Neutral-B: Mario charges up FLUDD (what is normally used at the beginning of Mario's Down-B). The animation would exactly the same as when he charges up FLUDD during his down-b move. There should be 5 levels of charge. Every second and a half Mario charges his FLUDD, one level of water should be charged. Each time a level of charge is reached, the 'ping' sound you hear when Mario normally charges FLUDD should be heard. As the level of charge raises, the ping should get progressively louder with the 'ping' for the fifth level of charge being the loudest. Mario can stop charging anytime he wants be rolling to the side. If Mario is attacked while charging FLUDD, he stops charging FLUDD but retains the level of charge he was already on. If Mario charges for a second and then stops the charge before it ends, the next time he charges, he should need only charge for half a second before he gains another level of charge. Mario should be able to charge in the air also. The difference being Mario can airdodge out of the charge.

Side-B: Mario uses FLUDD to propell himself forwards. This is trying to emulate the Turbo nozel of Super Mario Sunshine. What really happens is that in a movement similar to what Piplup does when released from a pokeball, Mario is quickly flung forward with water jetting from behind him. This movement is one way (the way Mario is facing) meaning that unlike Sonic or Yoshi's side-b, he can not turn around. Mario is flung forward slightly faster then a fully charged rollout of Jigglypuffs. This speed is maintained throughout the duration of this move. As soon as this move initiates, Mario is flung forward (there is no start up lag). Enenmies who come in contact with Mario sustain mild damage (10-15%) and decent knockback. For every second Mario sustains this move, he looses one level of charge. Mario can jump while using this move, he is just propelled through the air at the same speed but gravity still acts upon him as it normally would. Similarly, this move can be initiated in the air as a horizontal recovery move. Gravity effects Mario as it usually would but it may have to be altered depending on balancing speed/distance (think how Jigglypuff falls faster in rollout). If an enemy is behind Mario when the move initates and is hit with the spray of FLUDD, he recieves minor damage (5-10%) and very small knock back. This move has slight ending (cool down) lag. If this move is intiated when Mario has no charge left, then Mario stands there holding FLUDD like he's shooting something doing nothing. If during the course of this move, Mario runs out of water, then the move immeadiately stops and the cool down lag etc. take place.

Down-B: This move remains similar to what Mario currently does minus the charging up phase. Mario shoots a jet of water out in front of him but it doesn't travel as far and Mario has more control as to where the water is squirted. This move deals minor damage and minor knock back it should opearte similar to Bowser's Flame (B) attack. For every two seconds this move is sustained, one charge is lost. If this move is intiated when Mario has no charge left, then Mario stands there holding FLUDD like he's shooting something doing nothing. If during the course of this move, Mario runs out of water, then the water stops flowing and Mario is left shooting nothing.

Up-B:This is the one move I think will be hardest to actually do... ah well here it is anyway. Mario uses his rocket nosel to propell himself upwards. A blast of water is issued underneath Mario forcing him high into the sky. Enemies hit by this blast of water sustain mild damage (10-20%) and mild knockback. If hit with the blast while in the air, this blast of water acts as a strong spike. Before using this move, Mario has a one/one and a half/two second startup period in which he can move and jump but not attack, dodge, shield, roll or double jump. The move is intiated by pressing up and B and then holding B. If B is released before the startup period, then the move is canceled. If Mario is attacked during the start up period, the move is canceled. Mario should be rocketed (quickly) quite high (higher then Sonic's spring). After the move, Mario is put into a falling state similar to what happens when Sonic uses his Spring (up-B). That is, he can use aerial attacks, dodge, but he can not use his Up-B again. Using this move causes Mario's charge to go down one stage.

Final Smash: I might as well suggest one eh. Similar to what happens when Kyogre is released from his Pokeball, Mario forces the enemy off stage. The only difference this time being that Mario's water does more knockback and damages the opponent (20-30%).

Because this Mario is carrying FLUDD all the time and with more water, he should move slower. His jump heights should also be decreased. FLUDD Mario should be significantly heavier then regular Mario, falling faster (not very fast, just faster) and sustaining significantly less knockback then regular Mario does. FLUDD Mario's general air maneovourabilty should not be tampered with. In general, all Mario's moves should deal more knockback and damage.

Extra Info:
Mario should have FLUDD out at all times. If possible, maybe Mario should begin the match with a charge of 3 (or 2).

Character Textures:
Not necessary but would be fun if different coloured FLUDDs were made; i.e. a green one, a blue one, a red one, a purple one etc.

All this is just my own thoughts. It would be really cool to have a proper FLUDD Mario as a PSA character. This is just a rough suggestion. Obviously, if you or someone else were to undertake this project I'd understand that it'd be your descision about the character's attributes and moves. Since all the moves I've suggested here (bar maybe the Up-B) have animations actually in the game, I thought this idea would be possible. Could you please tell me if I'm dreaming with this idea?

Thanks and I hope you choose to do this...

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Sooo is someone going to do these PSA hacks or is this just for fun? Because well this thread looks a bit desserted like it's some sort of joke..
Function #1
To possibly give out ideas for Interested PSA Makers who might be able to stumble upon this thread =D

Function #2
Fun Factor is YESZ!! XD

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I gotta admit, it's fun to create your own thing. I might be posting a different PSA concept later. But if i know nothing's going to be made then there's no use. Well, if i'm bored, i'll post here XD

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I gotta admit, it's fun to create your own thing. I might be posting a different PSA concept later. But if i know nothing's going to be made then there's no use. Well, if i'm bored, i'll post here XD
Another cool thing to note is that you'll never actually know till someone says so, ^_^ maybe sometime in the future someone will take a look back at these references, along with the new tools developed which we didn't have before. There could possibly have an animation replacement hack, skeleton replacements and finally what we have all longed for, the model replacements. =D

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
So wait, the purpose of this thread is to provide potential PSA characters for people to make. Sort of like a brain storming area right?

Will any of these characters actually get made? Should we run a competition to vote and see which character should be made?

Or, is this purely for inspiration?

Just asing for clarification is all :)

IAMWAVEMAN

Smash Rookie
Alright, here's my idea for a PSA version of the Soldier, from TF2.

Character Base: Luigi

Ground Based A Moves: Most of Luigi's Ground Based A moves will do fine, however, there are a few that everyone knows the soldier would never preform. I'm talking about that Prissy U-Tilt and D-Tilt. Here's what needs to be changed:

AAA Combo- Fist two Jabs are fine. The Third Jab could be changed to something along the lines of an elbow hit, like Ganon's F-Smash. Or really, anything but a Butt attack.
All Smashes besides F-Smash- No changes needed, but could use a bit more Power behind them.
F-Smash- A Heavy Kick, that looks quite powerful, or at least more powerful than the F-Tilt.
U-Tilt- A Simple Uppercut Jab
F-Tilt- Can stay the same, with a bit more power.
D-Tilt- A low Blow Punch to the foe's Body
Dash Attack- A single Charging Punch with a total damage equal to all of the hits from Luigi's normal dash combined. High Knockback for a dash attack.
Throws- No changes needed, but rather than hit them with his head/helmet when he grabs, it would be more soldier like to punch them in the face.

Air Based A moves:
N-Air- Fine the way it is.
U-Air- A Kick sent into the air at a 45 Degree angle, not straight up.
F-Air- A Double Punch forward using both Fists at once.
D-Air- A Kick that sends the Soldier flying downwards until he hits the ground.

Specials:
B- If possible, the Soldier pulls out the Cracker Launcher as a Prop, and Fires a rocket from it. However if such coding isn't possible, the basically the soldier still gains the cracker launcher, but as an item.

B Up- A explosion appears at the soldiers feet, and does some damage to him (And anybody around), and flings him into the air. This recovery should send him up VERY high to make up for the damage taken. The explosion can spike.

B Forward- The soldier takes out the Super Scope as a Prop, and fires bullets from it like a shotgun. If not possible, then the soldier basically just gets the Super Scope as an item.

B-Down- The soldier bends down points his helmet at the foe, which has the ability to deflect projectiles back at whoever shot them.

Final Smash- The Soldier forms a giant rocket seemingly from nowhere, and sends it flying at the opponent. The resulting explosion should be as large as the full extent of normal Luigi's negative zone.

Movement/Speed/Attributes: The soldier should be about as slow as Ike in both Dash speed and regular speed. The soldier should be not as hard to KO as a Heavy Character, but tougher to kill than a Middle Weight Character. Jump Height needs to be decreased, a lot. As in the game, the soldier's main way of getting upwards is with the rocket jump.

Extra Info: U-Taunt: Juggles Grenades (These would be Fire Balls if you can't edit projectiles)
F-Taunt: Salutes
D-Taunt:Screams and hits himself on the head with his Fists (Due to lack of Shovel)
Character Texture: http://kc-mm.com/?p=656

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Mario. true to his game

Character Base: Mario

Ground Based A Moves:
down smash: tornado punch that knocks people away.
down A: marios original down smash
side smash: hammer (short ranged, and a bit weaker then the regular hammer. he will use his hammer animation. Is it possible to make the hammer visible?)
side A: same as the original standard A attack
up smash: his winning pose (he jumps and spins, and lands, then poses.)
Air Based A moves:
foward air: mario dives. (the animation when he does running attack with a battering item.)
back air: same except fireballs come out from both sides.
neutral air: his third standard attack after punching
down air: ground pound (the slip animation when mario sits down.)
up air: ball spin (uses the crouch animation and spins clockwise)

Specials:
neutral: same. the fireball will have longer range.
side: same. but mario will spin during the attack.
final smash: bigger fireballs will come out.
down: same. more range, and it should last longer.

Movement/Speed/Attributes: his run animation should be changed to make him stiffen up a bit, and it needs to speed up. make his tiptoe animation speed slower. his tiptoe motion should also be slowed down.

Extra Info: his footstool jump should be able to spike people. and he should be able to crawl, and glide. when he glides, his cape would appear.

Character Texture: true mario

that is all I can think of. will it work?

IAMWAVEMAN

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this just in case any questions are raised about Snake not being the Soldier. Presenting, the TF2 Demoman!

Character Base: Snake

Ground Based A Moves: There are only a few of these that need to be changed, most of the things Snake does, the Demoman would/could do. Here's what needs to be changed though:

AAA Combo- The third jab should be a kick similar to Ganon's Dash attack kick. Compact, with short range, but still powerful.
F-Smash- The Demoman hits the foe in the Jaw with his Elbow, should have the same damage and knockback as Captain Falcon's F-Smash.
U-Smash- The Demoman punches straight upwards with both fists. It should have the same Damage and Knockback as Snakes U-Smash however.
D-Smash- Can stay the same.
U-Tilt- A diagonal upwards punch, not an Uppercut. Should have less range than Snake's U-Tilt, but be more powerful.
F-Tilt- Can stay the same.
D-Tilt- A sliding kick, it shouldn't send the Demoman very far though.
Dash Attack- Shoulder based charge, like Wario's F-Smash.
Throws- The Demoman grabs them with both hands rather than from behind like snake. And Knees them for his Grab attack.
U-Throw- No Changes Needed
F-Throw- No changes needed
B-Throw- No changes needed
D-Throw- The Demoman just slams the foe into the Ground.

Air Based A moves:
N-Air- Fine the way it is.
U-Air- An Aerial uppercut.
F-Air- Two hit Forward punch
B-Air- A back swung Punch
D-Air- Fine the way it is.

Specials:
B- The Demoman pulls out his Grenade Launcher (The Nikita Rocket Launcher) and fires one of Snakes grenade from it. The Grenade has the same Range and Trajectory as Snake's fierce grenade throw. And Detonates upon impact. Only two grenades can be fired in rapid succesion. Another Granade cannot be shot until the first one has exploded. Grenades fired by the Demoman should have more power and knockback than snake's thrown Grenades.

B Up- Sticky Jump, using C4/Sticky bombs, the Demoman detonates an explosion at his feet, doing damage to him and those around him, but flinging him into the air. The C4 automatically detonates so you don't have to press B-Up again. This recovery should send him up VERY high to make up for the damage taken. The explosion can spike.

B Forward- The demoman pulls out his Grenade Launcher (The Nikita Rocket Launcher) and fires C4 from it, it's range is the same as the grenade, but it sticks to foes. Pressing B-Forward again detonates it.

B-Down- No Changes Needed

Final Smash- 10 C4/Stickybombs rain from the sky in random spots, similar to PK startstorm, and detonate after 5 Seconds.

Movement/Speed/Attributes: The Demoman should be about as slow as Ike in both Dash speed and regular speed. The Demoman should be not as hard to KO as a Heavy Character, but tougher to kill than a Middle Weight Character. Jump Height needs to be decreased, a lot. As in the game, the Demoman's main way of getting upwards is with the stickyjump.

Extra Info: U-Taunt: "Ka-BOOM" Taunt from TF2.
F-Taunt: The Spinning taunt from TF2
D-Taunt: Snake's Box, as you can't do the Demoman's third taunt without a Beer bottle.
Character Texture: http://kc-mm.com/?p=614

Koppakirby

Smash Cadet
Goroh Go!

Samurai Goroh decided life as an AT sucked. So he became playable!

Character Base: Wario
Ground Based moves: Wario now uses his beam sword animations, and a slashing effect is added to all of his attacked, which nticably have less knockback. Wario's Charge is unchanged however.
Aerial Moves: Fierce uppercuts and slashes in the air. Wario's last AAA attack is used for the Up aerial, while slashing and bashing replace the rest.
Specials:
B-Wave Slash-Wario uses his item throing animation, and a huge wave slahing effect spreads out before him, flinching opponents and dealing 7% damage.
BForward-Boost Power-Wario runs forward at a crazy speed, plowing through enemies before tumbling over onto his rump. 9% damage to trampeled. foes.
BDown-Samurai Bomb-Wario uses his throwing down animation, and must smoke and fire erupts from the underneath him. He is not effected, however, anyone close to this has a 50% change of beeing stunned, and takes 2% damage.
BUp-Samurai Twirl-Wario's standard up special. But now with effects of a spinning slash, with higher knockback to foes and 3% damage per hits, as it seems to rack up with this attack.
Final Smash:
Goroh's Blade-Wario uses the beamsword animation, and all of a sudden, RIP! The screen is hit by a huge slash across the middle of the screen, from the upper left to the lower right. This attack does 30% damage and high knockback.
Movement/Speed/Attributes: Goroh is faster than Wario, no doubt. But he is still kinda slow is the air. He's also lighter than Wario, about Captain Falcon's weight.
Extras: U-Taunt-The Arm cross Wario does in his idle.
S-Taunt-Wario's former Neutral B.
D-Taunt-Wari's Motorbike victory pose.
Texture: http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=3428

Latio

Smash Rookie
Mallow (SMRPG)

Character Base:
Kirby

Ground Based A Moves:
- Jab: Hits once with one fist, then the other, then with both. The first two hits are light and have next to no knockback, then the last launches. Electricity effects added.
- Side Tilt: No change as of now.
- Down Tilt: No change as of now.
- Up Tilt: Hits with his fists instead of foot.
- Side Smash: Similar to Sonic's F-Smash. Electricity effects added.
- Up Smash: Sort of like ROB's. Electricity effects added.
- Dsmash: No change as of now, but electricity effects added.
- Dash Attack: Like Luigi's. Last hit has electricity.

Throws:
- Pummel: Just regular hitting.
-Down: Like Kirby's, but only 2 steps, and sends farther horizontally.
-Up: Like Falco's, sends up a lightning bolt.
-Forward: Like Wario's.
-Back: No change.

Air Based A moves:
- Nair: No change as of now.
- Uair: No change as of now.
- Dair: No change as of now.
- Fair: No change as of now, but with electricity effects added.
- Bair: No change as of now, but with electricity effects added.

Specials:
- Neutral B: Snowy --- A quicker and light hitting PK Freeze. Easier to control.
- Side B: Psychopath --- Like Mewtwo's Disable.
- DownB: Shocker --- Like Pikachu's Thunderbolt. If you hit DownB again, it will have more knockback for a split second.
- UpB: Tornado --- MK's Tornado, but modified to give it continuous upward lift and minimal damage. Won't put him into freefall.

Final Smash: Star Rain --- A single giant star comes down, damage, bounces, damage, and on and on.

I'd imagine him to be a tad slower to make up for his range and power, and have him be almost as floaty as Jiggs. His jumps would be higher since he only has 2.

Extra Info:
Made to be a counterpart to Geno, and because a texture exists already. It would be great if we could use the Jiggs model and somehow take out those ears, then we could give mallow his purple thing.

Character Texture: http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=2274

IAMWAVEMAN

Smash Rookie
By the way if anybody reading this is interested in collaborating on a full scale TF2 Hack for Brawl shoot me a PM.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Since i am bored again i might aswell add a new concept someone may like. I've been thinking about this for quite a while. A Pichu PSA is in the making, and Pikachu already exists. But why no Raichu?? I mean, there's a texture hack for him. So yeah, i present you my concept: Raichu.

Character Base:
Pikachu

Ground Based A Moves:
Jab: Raichu punches the opponent. Similar to Ganondorf's jab. It has decent knockback and Electric effects.
SideTilt: Same as Pikachu's. But more knockback and less Damage. Slightly slower aswell.
DownTilt: Same as Pikachu's. It spikes the opponent and has electric effects.
Utilt: Use Usmash Animation. More knockback and Damage, slightly slower.
Dash Attack: SideB animation. Knockback is pretty big, but the move is slow.
Upsmash: Use Assist Trophy animation. First the opponent gets hit by electricity sparks, the is send upwards.
SideSmash: Same as Pikachu's. Only the hitbox is stronger and bigger, but slower. Huge knockback.
DownSmash. Use get up animation. The opponent gets hit by an electricity tail. Sends the opponent Sideways. This move is supposed to be fast but kinda weak. But it should kill around 120% on midweight characters.
Uthrow: Same as Pikachu's
Bthrow: Same as Pikachu's. More knockback and should be a kill move.
Fthrow: Same as Pikachu's. Slower but more knockback and damage.
Dthrow: Use the Dsmash animation of Pikachu. Raichu hits the opponent to the ground, then sparkles him around.

Air Based A moves:
Nair: Same as Pikachu's but slower, stronger though. Electricity effects added.
Fair: Use SideTilt Animation. Raichu uses a Megakick in the air! This is supposed to be a killing move.
Dair: Same as Pikachu's. With a Spike knockback.
Bair: Same as Pikachu's/
Uair: Use Utilt animation. This is just a star kill. But around 100%.

Specials:
NeutralB: Use the Utaunt animation for charging. Raichu charges up for his Discharge move! You can charge for a maximum of 6 seconds. The move gets stronger each second. When Raichu is done charging, he summons an enourmous amount of electricity around him. Knockback is decent, killing around 100% after 6 seconds.
SideB: Use a punch animation, if possible. Raichu uses Focus Punch!! This move has high knockback.
DownB: Same as Pikachu's. The move takes longer to reach the ground, but is a lot stronger and is his strongest killing move.
UpB: Same as Pikachu's. Only slower and decent knockback if hit.

Raichu walks slower than Pikachu. But not to slow. He's also a lote bigger than Pikachu. Maybe a bit smaller than Lucario. Also slightly fatter :p His Aerial movement shouldn't be to good but not to bad either. Maybe let him walk on 2 feet if possible.

Extra Info:
None as of now.

Character Texture(if it exists/you wish for one to be made):
http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=2946

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
I actually have an idea for Mallow already that I made around the same time I came up with the ideas for Geno (before PSA was made).

B: Thunderbolt - Mallow sends out a wave of electricity that hits enemies nearby him.
Side B: Snowy - Something like Ice Climbers' Blizzard.
Up B: Acid Rain (based on HP rain) - Mallow creates a cloud under him that he uses to float into the air and fly around for a short amount of time, damaging enemies below him with rain.
Down B: Shocker - Like Thunder, but hits a short distance in front of him.

All of these specials are (I think) doable in PSA.

I didn't have many good ideas for normal attacks though. Maybe I'll consider making Mallow when I'm done with Geno.

All of the Samurai Goroh ideas seem doable, but are they relevant? Then again, are Captain Falcon's special moves relevant? Does it matter?

Top Bottom