• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Concepts

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon separated.
I know it isn't possible yet (pokemon move sets)
If it were possible however

Charazard
Down special - Down taunt stomp with pretty big damage
also him glide to attack spin will spin 3 time not once and ruined by gravity

more: down taunt replaced by up taunt, up taunt same, side taunts same

Squirtle
Down special - Down taunt shell spin with his up smash water graphics and his nutral b water graphics
No upgrades for him he is already powerful

more: up taunt replaced by down taunt, up taunt same, side taunts same

Ivysuar
Down special -l up taunt animation heals
grab up replace by his down taunt (just eye candy since he is powerful already)

more: up taunt replaced by down taunt, down taunt same, side taunts same

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Pebbles (Hack of Jigglypuff)
fair: Very little knockback, faster.
uair: Very little knockback, faster.
dair: Very little knockback, faster.
bair: Very little knockback, faster.
nair: Very little knockback, faster.

fspecial: Heavily increased horizontal knockback, faster.
uspecial: Doubles the weight of anyone who is in range, larger range.
dspecial: Halves the weight of anyone who is hit by it.
nspecial: Copy (Kirby's Ability).

fsmash: Halves weight of anyone who is hit by it.
usmash: Halves weight of anyone who is hit by it.
dsmash: Doubles weight of anyone who is hit by it.

uthrow: Sends anyone thrown in a 45 degree angle instead of straight up.

Final Smash: Same as Gigalypuff Glitch, you get to remain giant for the same amount of time as Giga Bowser (But you don't grow as big, only half the size of normal Puff Up).

Looks like a yellow jigglypuff with a love heart on it's chest (just like my avatar).
If the weight changing is impossible, ignore them and instead make him faster and apply the other changes (like the air attacks and stuff).

Infinte Jumps (WTF!) but with each jump, he gets heavier and heavier.

All weight changes are reset when a character dies (if possible)

Everything else is the same as Jiggly.

Val Halen

Smash Rookie
Hello fellas! This is my first post, so maybe I'll repeat some ideas already said... =P

EMPEROR BOWSER

- A Bowser with more powerful attacks, slightly slower and if possible, bigger (slightly smaller than a Power Mushroom Bowser) and with Super Armor in some moves. It's my idea for a boss character... =D

- Neutral B: Firebreath would have extended range and damage;

- Down B: Bowser Bomb would have an radial explosion effect, hitting near enemies;

- Side B: Flying Slam would become Koopa Klaw again, striking with more damage and knockback, adding a fire effect;

- Down Smash would inflict eletric damage, similar to Pikachu's Down Smash, while his Forward and Up Smashes, with full charge, would have the same effect as Captain Falcon Fair (Knee Smash).

GERUDO KING GANONDORF

- Ganondorf Ocarina of Time Style! I decided for "Gerudo King" instead of "Great King of Evil", since this is his title in every Zelda game, and would be helpful to differ him from the actual Ganon. However, "King of Thieves" would also works fine;

- This Ganon would be less powerful and lighter than the actual Brawl Ganon, but he can use projectiles and fly, just like the OoT Ganon. Plus, most of his moves would have energy and/or eletric effects;

- Neutral B: Warlock Punch would be replaced by his Energy Ball attack used in Ocarina of Time (which effect could be the Super Scope full charge shot, but of course, not that powerful).

- Down B: Wizard Foot would be replaced by a Energy Stomp: in the ground, Ganon Slams the floor causing a shockwave that hits near enemies (the attack frames could be his Up Tilt, or the ending frames of Midair Wizard Foot after hitting the ground). Using this move in the air makes Ganon throw a Energy Ball in the ground, causing the same radial shockwave effect. If the stomp or the Energy Ball hits directly the enemy, causes an additional eletric damage.

- Up B: Dark Dive would replaced by a Energy Fly, where Ganon flies upward very high. If the enemies enter in contact with Ganon while his using this, they are inflicted with Poison Damage (but no knockback), similar to the White Pikmin. However, to make this move less über, it have low priority (enemies can easily hit Ganon in this move);

- Side B: Dark Hold would remain pratically the same, but Ganon slides slower and with lower priority. HOWEVER, if he grabs the enemy, he delivers a instantly Warlock Punch! (But he doesn't have Invincibilty Frames while using this, so, this move can be prevented, plus it's slightly weaker in damage and knockback);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpGXTPOppQI (Here's the Battle against him in Ocarina of Time, for some reference)

GRAY FOX SHEIK

- Like the name implies, it's Sheik with Metal Gear's Gray Fox moves... I don't have many ideas of what moves she could use, but could be something like mixing Gray Fox and Raiden movements in the Metal Gear games, plus adding Beam Sword to most of her moves. She would be able to jump higher too;

- Her Down B would be a Stealth move, where she stay like Stealth Device from Melee, for like 15 seconds, but if she attacks she instantly appear again (so she can only walk/run/jump);

- Side B would be a serie of combo attacks that can be chained, similar to the Gray Fox combo as a Assist Trophy.

KNUCKLES SONIC

- I guess most people already had this idea, buuuuut... A Sonic made to be Knuckles... Sounds great to me; =D

- He would be slower, jump higher (like Knuckles do in Sonic Adventure) and powerful attacks... I haven't played Sonic Battle, but those who played are welcome to give ideas based on Knuckles gameplay in that game;

- Regular AAA combo could be (if possible), similar to Knuckles combo in Sonic Adventure (Jab, Jab, Uppercut), while Up Tilt could be a Stronger Uppercut with more ranger and priority;

- Side B could become a something like Falcon's Raptor Boost, however this one launchs the enemy forward;

- Fair could be a Meteor Attack similar to Mario's, while Nair is a Spin Attack with a large hitbox and high knockback;

- Up B would be Knuckles signature Glide Attack, smilar to Meta Knight Up B, but striking multi-hits when he rises;

- Down B (or Dair) could be his Dive Attack from Sonic Adventure, however he Stomps the ground after hitting it;

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I could work on Emperor Bowser, but I really want to get Bowser Jr's moveset out of the way. The real thing I want to work on is his model.

Maybe sometime.

pojo114

Smash Rookie
could someone make a flamedramon out of lucario where all of his attacks deal fire or slashing damage instead of aura?

Fool's Gil

Smash Apprentice
Altered Ganondorf

One Move Change-B Foward switched to a projectile similar to Din's Fire

Differences with the move:
1.5x Larger than Din's Fire
Purple
Slower control
Explodes Earlier
2% stronger

pojo114

Smash Rookie
do you want a moveset hack, or an effect change?
For Flamedramon i would like effect change for his attacks so all aura would become fire and slashing
BUT the specials i would like to change a bit......
neutral Special= like Renamons(the psa lucario thing on the forums) but blasts cover flamedramon
SideSPecial= faster, and goes into opposite direction throw animation
DownSpecial=counter wtih slashing damage and generate mine if sucessful
UpSpecial= Extreme speed but longer, faster, andj deals slashing damage and flamedramon falls into a special fall where he cant jump but still attack and dodge(kinda like sonic after a spring)
I would like his taunts to generate 15% explosion too

Thanks to whoever can make this!!!!

Val Halen

Smash Rookie
I got some new ideas... I wish I knew how to do the hacking, but it's too hard... =/

Hope you like these suggestions! XD

::: DIABLO II SET ::: Part 1

DIABLO BOWSER

- Stupidly heavier, Stronger and Larger than regular Bowser.
Most attacks gets increased knockback and power. He cannot block or dodge. However, he receive much less damage and knockback from enemies attacks. When he walks or runs, the screen shakes, just like when you perform a jump and land;

- Neutral A: Hell Claws
Remains the same, AA combo, slightly slower, but stronger, First hits with Aura Properties, while second hit gets the effect similar to Ganondorf's Neutral A attack.
First Hit, 5%, second hit, 7%.

- Forward Tilt: Cold Touch
Remains the same, only with very low cold damage (may freeze opponent if sweetspotted if hits the palm of Bowser's claw). Damage, 4% (2% if sweetspotted, but may freezes at high percentages)

- Up Tilt: Fire Wall
Original up tilt gets replaced by the Spell Firewall. Bowser's uses the animation of his second jab (or maybe his Roar Taunt) and a small pilar of fire rises in front of him (pretty much like Ness' PK Fire, only bigger, causing 5 to 7 hits. Causes no knockback, but racks up small damage (2% to 4% per hit);

- Down Titl: Dragon Jaw
Original down tilt gets replaced by his Bite Taunt, which now causes damage. If hits, each bite causes Poison Damage (similar to White Pikmin). 2% per bit (2% Poison Damage per second during 3 seconds);

- Dash Attack: Charge
Original dash attack get's replaced by his Pummel attack in grab. Causes regular damage and high knockback (launches enemies forward). Damage, 10%;

- Forward Smash: Terror Bash
Same animation of Forward Smash, but slower, stronger and causes only one hit. A small flame is released when he smashes, just like Mario's Forward Smash (also, it possesses the same sweetspots). Have super armor. If the flames hits the opponent, 30% damage (full charge), regular knockback. If Bowser's head hits directly the opponent, 15% damage (full charge), high knockback.

- Up Smash: Fire Tower
Original Up Smash get's replaced by the landing frame of Bowser's down B, Bowser Bomb, and two giant fire pillars are raised on Bowser's sides (similar to Squirtle Up Smash). Fire Tower damage, 20% (full charge) with regular knockback. If Bowser's stomp hits the opponent, 25% (full charge) with high knockback.

- Down Smash: Fire Nova

Original Down Smash get's replaced by the animation of Bowser's roar during idle. A small flaming shockwave is released to both sides. The more you charge, the farther the shockwave length. 20% of fire damage (full charge), small knockback.

- Nair: Red Lightning Spin
Original Nair get's replaced by the animation of edge recovery, but causes eletric multi-hit damage (about 3 hits). 2% per hit, low knockback.

- Fair: Aerial Cold Touch
Same animation of Fair, with Cold Touch properties, but doesn't freeze. 10% of cold damage.

- Bair: Burning Strike
Same animation of Bair, but causes low knockback. However, it's enhanced with multi-hit fire damage (about 4 hits). 3% per hit. If Bowser' shell hits, 7%.

- Uair: Terror Rise
Original Uair get's replaced by the animation of Up Smash. 12% damage, high knockback;

- Dair: Overlord Drop
His standard Dair get's replaced by no other than Bowser Bomb, which may cause Meteor Smash if sweetspotted (just like Toon Link's Dair). It can be L and/or Jump cancelled. 9% damage;

- Neutral B: Fire Storm
Same as Fire Breath, but covers more horizontal range, while releases Fireballs like Mario's. 2% damage per hit, Fireballs causes 4% (no knockback/staggering);

- Side B: Red Lightining Hose
Charge Move. I don't know what animation could be used, but... Bowser's releases a long lighting wave (similar to R.O.B.'s Laser), but scores multi-hits (about 10) with high damage (10% per hit), and no knockback/staggering. However, it takes long time for Bowser to charge, so it's not a buffering move. He can only use this move when it FULL CHARGES (otherwise he only releases a very tiny lightning effect that causes no damage, but stuns oponents if oponents are very, VERY close to Bowser);

- Up B: Aerial Fire Nova
Same as Whirling Fortress, but releases a small fire shockwave which damage causes damage, but no knockback/staggering. 2% per hit if Bowser's body hit's the character, 5% of fire damage if Nova hits the oponent.

- Down B: Bone Prison
Replaces Bowser Bomb. A small spike hits the oponnent, rising from the ground (even if used in air, it'll appear exactly below Bowser), that causes stuns. It have low priority, and it's pretty slow. 5% damage.

- Final Smash: Armageddon
Bowser roars and lots of explosions and fireballs begins to spawn in the stage, causing heavy damage %, while blowing enemies out of the stage... I have no idea if it's possible to do such thing. (also, if possible, hacking Lucas/Ness Final Smash to do it would look cool)

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Altered Ganondorf

One Move Change-B Foward switched to a projectile similar to Din's Fire

Differences with the move:
1.5x Larger than Din's Fire
Purple
Slower control
Explodes Earlier
2% stronger
I didn't try it, BUT HOW COULD YOU?!
Our Murder Choke D:..... Oh and I hope you do know that it's broken. Don't you?
I see nothing, really nothing that Din's Fire beats in this.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Raiden.

He could be aswesome and stuff. I was thinking, upb and sideb ikinda like marths, but side b makes him remain staionary on ground and works like a reflector for projectiles and some other attacks. Upb just faster, stronger, and longer. regular b would be a cross between ik'es side b and ike's netural b. and his down b would be his handtsand spinning kick. sorry for the bad grammar, i'm way too lazy. And raiden's WAAAAY better than gray fox.

Val Halen

Smash Rookie
Raiden.

He could be aswesome and stuff. I was thinking, upb and sideb ikinda like marths, but side b makes him remain staionary on ground and works like a reflector for projectiles and some other attacks. Upb just faster, stronger, and longer. regular b would be a cross between ik'es side b and ike's netural b. and his down b would be his handtsand spinning kick. sorry for the bad grammar, i'm way too lazy. And raiden's WAAAAY better than gray fox.
Hmmm, I kinda agree with you... But Gray Fox`s WAAAAY cooler than Raiden... =D

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Not really. I didn't think that gray fox was cooler than MGS2 raiden ( which I still don't know why everybody hates him so much there, I played the game and found nothing wrong. ) And raiden could school gray fox anyday.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Turn Wolf into Kyuubi Naruto.

Make the running speed 3 times as fast.
Change neutral B to the down taunt, and when he howls, anyone in front of him (Hitbox size is similar to Marth's neutral B.) gets temporarily stunned, long anough for Naruto(Wolf) to get a dash attack in if they are at the very edge of the hitbox. (Gives 5% damage.)
Make ForwardAireal a spike, and give it less ending lag.
Turn DownB into a counter, so if anyone hit's him within a full second from when he uses DownB, the reflector shows up and knocks them back further than they would have knoacked you back. (Similar to Ike's.)

Character texture, if possible.
Make Wolf look like this please. http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/Gaara_monsta/Kyuubi/Kyuubi.jpg

Texture effects, if possible.

Make all his moves that show the purple power, like UpB & SideB, a bright Red.
Make the shock waves from his neutral B bright Red.
Make pink reflector(counter) red.
Give a Red glow around Naruto's(Wolf's) body.

Thanks a lot if anyone can do this, it's kinda like a present to my friend who loves Naruto & Brawl lol.

Val Halen

Smash Rookie
Not really. I didn't think that gray fox was cooler than MGS2 raiden ( which I still don't know why everybody hates him so much there, I played the game and found nothing wrong. ) And raiden could school gray fox anyday.
I don't know too... I don't dislike Raiden... I only find Gray Fox cooler... =D

But I respect your opinions... =)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yay, thank you. It would be aswesome to see raiden and gray fox in brawl. along with all the other COOL characters and stuff. I"d love it.

Fool's Gil

Smash Apprentice
I didn't try it, BUT HOW COULD YOU?!
Our Murder Choke D:..... Oh and I hope you do know that it's broken. Don't you?
I see nothing, really nothing that Din's Fire beats in this.
:) A broken Ganon is a happy Ganon :) Seriously though, I need a modded Ganon for my videos, but coding isn't my thing.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I can't hack. If I could, you'd have seen raiden by now. And anything's possible, now that they have PSA. Which I think kinda sucks, it's poulluting our boards >.>

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about doing a Tales of Character; specifically Luke or Guy just as a fun first time PSA project, but Kratos seems more viable.

I have a few ideas for Guy, such as using animation effect 1A or 1C for Demon Fang (but I'm VERY unsure if I can implement a projectile on a non projectile character), Marth's UP B for Severing Winds (with effect 36), and maybe sword rain using one of marth's side B animations. Of course, I might be going in wayy wayy over my head. However, if I do intend to use Luke instead, it gets a little confusing. I mean, Sonic Thrust and Fang Blade seem to go well with Marth, but I could use Raging Blast on Ike. I could even add lightning effect to Aether and call it Lightning Tiger blade or something

I would really like to hear what you guys think. Luke's the more popular character, but I actually like Guy a lot more.

Val Halen

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking about doing a Tales of Character; specifically Luke or Guy just as a fun first time PSA project, but Kratos seems more viable.

I have a few ideas for Guy, such as using animation effect 1A or 1C for Demon Fang (but I'm VERY unsure if I can implement a projectile on a non projectile character), Marth's UP B for Severing Winds (with effect 36), and maybe sword rain using one of marth's side B animations. Of course, I might be going in wayy wayy over my head. However, if I do intend to use Luke instead, it gets a little confusing. I mean, Sonic Thrust and Fang Blade seem to go well with Marth, but I could use Raging Blast on Ike. I could even add lightning effect to Aether and call it Lightning Tiger blade or something

I would really like to hear what you guys think. Luke's the more popular character, but I actually like Guy a lot more.
Hah, I really liked those ideas! Marth Guy would be AWESOME! Would be even greater to make all B attacks possible to chain with each other...

His Side Tilt could be Crescent Strike, while Up Tilt could be Void Tempest... =D

Down B would work great as a Down B, working similar to Pit's Shield, but without reflecting... =P

Instead of Demon Fang, his regular B could be Final Cross! And I think that make one of his Taunts works as Center would be cool, but being very slow and Recovering about 6 to 8% only... =P

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Turn Wolf into Kyuubi Naruto.

Make the running speed 3 times as fast.
Change neutral B to the down taunt, and when he howls, anyone in front of him (Hitbox size is similar to Marth's neutral B.) gets temporarily stunned, long anough for Naruto(Wolf) to get a dash attack in if they are at the very edge of the hitbox. (Gives 5% damage.)
Make ForwardAireal a spike, and give it less ending lag.
Turn DownB into a counter, so if anyone hit's him within a full second from when he uses DownB, the reflector shows up and knocks them back further than they would have knoacked you back. (Similar to Ike's.)

Character texture, if possible.
Make Wolf look like this please. http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/Gaara_monsta/Kyuubi/Kyuubi.jpg

Texture effects, if possible.

Make all his moves that show the purple power, like UpB & SideB, a bright Red.
Make the shock waves from his neutral B bright Red.
Make pink reflector(counter) red.
Give a Red glow around Naruto's(Wolf's) body.

Thanks a lot if anyone can do this, it's kinda like a present to my friend who loves Naruto & Brawl lol.
... Guess their's no naruto fans here :(

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Nope. Sorry. No body's really gonna do any of these, it's just for fun.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
It's a sad fact. On a side note,

I'm justa kid, and life is a nightmare, i'm just a kid and I know it's not fair :)

herof time

Smash Rookie
Here's an idea for the Ocarina of Time fans and those who want an even more luigified Ganondorf.

Name: Ocarina of Time Ganondorf (Alternativley "King of Evil" as that sounds better, but is more vauge)

Original: Ganondorf

Attack Changes:

Side-B:Thunder Orb: Casts a ball of lightning roughly the size of a pitfall (for example) vertically
much the same as Lucario's Aura Sphere. Travels at a similar speed and similar distance as Aura sphere, but always deals 10%, no knock-back and has a brief stun effect (similar to Zero Suit Samus's Neutral-B).
Use Ganondorf's jab (standard A attack) animation. Have a degree of chargeup and ending-lag to avoid spamability.

Down-B:Slam:
[when used in the air]Same animation as Ganondorf's regular down-B when used in the air; without the purple effect. Have the attack cause him to fall at a significant speed comparible to Toon Link's down-aerial. When he hits the ground, have enemies within a radius of about 1-2 standard stage-builder squares (as an example) be damaged similarly to a single strike from Donkey Kong's down-B.
[When used on the ground] Have him rise in the air (perhaps use his up-B animation) before slaming downwards as he would from the air normaly (much the same effect as Bowser's down-B).

Final Smash: Ocarina of Time Ganon
If it is possible (I doubt it is; we might have to wait for model hacks), have Ganondorf transform into Giga Bowser, behaving exactly the same as Bowser's final smash. Texture hacks do exist to make Giga Bowser look remarkably similar to OoT Ganon.

Down-Taunt:
Unless this is absolutley crucial for the ability to weild Ganondorf's Sword, then I would like for this to be replaced by his victory pose involving him bearing the back of his fist (not the one where he bends to one knee).

Statistics Changes:
Change running speed to something similar to a character like Link.
If at all possible, give him the ability to hover like Peach (this is of a low prioroty, do not fret if it is not possible).
Increase initial jump height if possible.

BKonch

Smash Rookie
how about geno?

there used to be TONS of people that wanted him in brawl! i'm truly surprised no one's made him yet...

i know toon link has a texture hack that looks like him, but there were such creative movesets suggested for him that it's almost insulting to use toon link's!

here's a decent one i quickly looked up on ign, not exactly what i imagine it as, but it's at least a base to go off of:

a: punch
aa: punch, kick
rapid a: kicks repeatedly

Standard b: star gun - geno shoots a barrage of stars out his gun rapidly. each star does 1% damage.
Down b: falling star - geno crouches to charge his star power for a second, then a star falls from the sky directly above geno. This move is simalar to pikachu's thunder attack(his down b), but it is slower and deals more damage. Deals 30% damage.
Up b: geno turns into a small star. The player controls the star's movement with the analog stick. The star does not cause damage, but cannot take damage either. This move is similar to Zelda and Mewtwo's ub b, but you can see where geno is.
Smash b: geno blast - geno shoots a powerful but short blast immediately in front of him. Has short range and deals 25% damage.

<> smash a: Geno punches with both his fists. The fists shoot out, sending the fore farther. damage: 20% with good knockback.
^ smash a: Geno punches straight up into the air and sends the foe flying with a plast of stars. damage: 15-20%.
down smash a: Geno crouches down and swings his fist around his feet. damage: 20%.

grab>: geno turns into a cannon and shoots the opponent out.
grab<: geno throws the opponent over his head, thenhe turns around and punches him away.
grab^: geno throws the opponent up a little, then blasts him to make him go farther.
grab down: geno throws the opponent down and unleashes a huge blast at the same time.

taunt: geno turns into his Gaz form for a second, then changes back, just like geno's introduction in SMRPG.

final smash: geno whirl - geno shoots a special beam which does 70% damage. Press b at the exact moment his final smash hits an opponent to do 999% damage.

i also think it's be pretty cool to replace G&W with dry bones.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I got some new ideas... I wish I knew how to do the hacking, but it's too hard... =/

Hope you like these suggestions! XD

::: DIABLO II SET ::: Part 1

DIABLO BOWSER

- Stupidly heavier, Stronger and Larger than regular Bowser.
Most attacks gets increased knockback and power. He cannot block or dodge. However, he receive much less damage and knockback from enemies attacks. When he walks or runs, the screen shakes, just like when you perform a jump and land;

- Neutral A: Hell Claws
Remains the same, AA combo, slightly slower, but stronger, First hits with Aura Properties, while second hit gets the effect similar to Ganondorf's Neutral A attack.
First Hit, 5%, second hit, 7%.

- Forward Tilt: Cold Touch
Remains the same, only with very low cold damage (may freeze opponent if sweetspotted if hits the palm of Bowser's claw). Damage, 4% (2% if sweetspotted, but may freezes at high percentages)

- Up Tilt: Fire Wall
Original up tilt gets replaced by the Spell Firewall. Bowser's uses the animation of his second jab (or maybe his Roar Taunt) and a small pilar of fire rises in front of him (pretty much like Ness' PK Fire, only bigger, causing 5 to 7 hits. Causes no knockback, but racks up small damage (2% to 4% per hit);

- Down Titl: Dragon Jaw
Original down tilt gets replaced by his Bite Taunt, which now causes damage. If hits, each bite causes Poison Damage (similar to White Pikmin). 2% per bit (2% Poison Damage per second during 3 seconds);

- Dash Attack: Charge
Original dash attack get's replaced by his Pummel attack in grab. Causes regular damage and high knockback (launches enemies forward). Damage, 10%;

- Forward Smash: Terror Bash
Same animation of Forward Smash, but slower, stronger and causes only one hit. A small flame is released when he smashes, just like Mario's Forward Smash (also, it possesses the same sweetspots). Have super armor. If the flames hits the opponent, 30% damage (full charge), regular knockback. If Bowser's head hits directly the opponent, 15% damage (full charge), high knockback.

- Up Smash: Fire Tower
Original Up Smash get's replaced by the landing frame of Bowser's down B, Bowser Bomb, and two giant fire pillars are raised on Bowser's sides (similar to Squirtle Up Smash). Fire Tower damage, 20% (full charge) with regular knockback. If Bowser's stomp hits the opponent, 25% (full charge) with high knockback.

- Down Smash: Fire Nova

Original Down Smash get's replaced by the animation of Bowser's roar during idle. A small flaming shockwave is released to both sides. The more you charge, the farther the shockwave length. 20% of fire damage (full charge), small knockback.

- Nair: Red Lightning Spin
Original Nair get's replaced by the animation of edge recovery, but causes eletric multi-hit damage (about 3 hits). 2% per hit, low knockback.

- Fair: Aerial Cold Touch
Same animation of Fair, with Cold Touch properties, but doesn't freeze. 10% of cold damage.

- Bair: Burning Strike
Same animation of Bair, but causes low knockback. However, it's enhanced with multi-hit fire damage (about 4 hits). 3% per hit. If Bowser' shell hits, 7%.

- Uair: Terror Rise
Original Uair get's replaced by the animation of Up Smash. 12% damage, high knockback;

- Dair: Overlord Drop
His standard Dair get's replaced by no other than Bowser Bomb, which may cause Meteor Smash if sweetspotted (just like Toon Link's Dair). It can be L and/or Jump cancelled. 9% damage;

- Neutral B: Fire Storm
Same as Fire Breath, but covers more horizontal range, while releases Fireballs like Mario's. 2% damage per hit, Fireballs causes 4% (no knockback/staggering);

- Side B: Red Lightining Hose
Charge Move. I don't know what animation could be used, but... Bowser's releases a long lighting wave (similar to R.O.B.'s Laser), but scores multi-hits (about 10) with high damage (10% per hit), and no knockback/staggering. However, it takes long time for Bowser to charge, so it's not a buffering move. He can only use this move when it FULL CHARGES (otherwise he only releases a very tiny lightning effect that causes no damage, but stuns oponents if oponents are very, VERY close to Bowser);

- Up B: Aerial Fire Nova
Same as Whirling Fortress, but releases a small fire shockwave which damage causes damage, but no knockback/staggering. 2% per hit if Bowser's body hit's the character, 5% of fire damage if Nova hits the oponent.

- Down B: Bone Prison
Replaces Bowser Bomb. A small spike hits the oponnent, rising from the ground (even if used in air, it'll appear exactly below Bowser), that causes stuns. It have low priority, and it's pretty slow. 5% damage.

- Final Smash: Armageddon
Bowser roars and lots of explosions and fireballs begins to spawn in the stage, causing heavy damage %, while blowing enemies out of the stage... I have no idea if it's possible to do such thing. (also, if possible, hacking Lucas/Ness Final Smash to do it would look cool)
I might actually do this for practice.

EDIT: I'm thinking of making a new thread and keeping track of ideas...

RockXero77

Smash Cadet
Zach Fair (Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core)
Base: Ike.
AAA: same
Ftilt: ike's double sword swing animation
Dtilt: Same, always spikes
Utilt: getup attack under 100%
Fair (lol): same, but faster and weaker
Uair: Uthrow animation
Bair: same, a bit more powerful.
Dair: could you do the last hit of his final smash? the downward swing thingy?
SideSmash: Hell Thundaga: creates a lightning bolt reaching in front of him, has 10% chance of flowering, stopping, or freezing the opponent.
Usmash: Final Smash Swing animation.
Downsmash: Getup animation where he spins his sword around his body. can trip at low percents.
DownB: Quake: simaler to DK's, except it isn't continuous.
UpB: Aether, but stops at the top and can do anything except up b again. (like sonic's)
SideB: ??? i'll think about it.
NeutralB: Darkness: Creates a cirle of darkness around him, low knockback, can't be spammed.
Dash Attack: Dash Materia: Ike's running animation except faster, knocks opponents up.

That's all for now.

Top Bottom