• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
mm The Download link Doesn´t work man you should Fix it xD
Yeah it has double Http's :p, just delete one.
And By the way, if you didn't read my edit, my FS doesn't get more powerful with more damage, but it does get bigger.
Here's how it works:
1- I was amazed by leafbarrett's script, allowing Kari to have alternate wait animations when she gets more damage.. So I decided to take the script and hack it a little...
-Over 90002- I changed the two numbers which were 80 and 160 (I think) to 100 and 150, I also changed it to not to go to a new SubAction, but instead, into two SubRoutines, that have bigger star graphics (the ones on the wait animation and others).
3- Then it hit me "Why don't I make the FS work on the same MUDKIP way?".
I went to Action 116 and edited the pre-existing script, to make and If command.
So with human English language, it would be like this:
If Damage % = 150, go to SubAction *The SubAction of the biggest one*
Or
If Damage % = 100, go to SubAction *The SubAction of the smaller one*
Or
[If nothing is there], Go to the smallest one.

And in Human Arabic langua.. Uhh it doesn't matter, no one here knows Arabic right?

Yeah.. *Lols* Want some more cool info?
-You know when you think you're gonna die, and you have Shining Sphere charged up, you shoot it at your opponent, and BREAK HIS SHIELD!!!
How'd I do this? Simple, really, marth has in his base knockback for his Neutral B 0022XXXX ( Idk the last four) The number 22 makes it break Shields instantly.
USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!!
-Shining Dash sure is awesome, and serves as both a great killing move, and a recovery move, but why not use it's "Stun" ability?
Press the Shield button while moving in it, once your opponent is stunned, give him an Electrical Discharge! (FSmash).
-And lastly, some PSA facts about Super Electrical Discharge (Side B), did you know that action 113, the one for the side B attack, in my hack, it only has one event?
Change SubAction: 1D9

Uhh..
In the meantime why not check out my YT channel? Sure I havn't uploaded in a week, but check it out it's awesome! My channel
Also check out channels like Gigatitan (AWESOME CHANNEL) Uutton

Uhh.. Does anyone here play Battlefeild Heroes? Or BFH for short?

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Yeah it has double Http's :p, just delete one.
And By the way, if you didn't read my edit, my FS doesn't get more powerful with more damage, but it does get bigger.
Here's how it works:
1- I was amazed by leafbarrett's script, allowing Kari to have alternate wait animations when she gets more damage.. So I decided to take the script and hack it a little...
-Over 90002- I changed the two numbers which were 80 and 160 (I think) to 100 and 150, I also changed it to not to go to a new SubAction, but instead, into two SubRoutines, that have bigger star graphics (the ones on the wait animation and others).
3- Then it hit me "Why don't I make the FS work on the same MUDKIP way?".
I went to Action 116 and edited the pre-existing script, to make and If command.
So with human English language, it would be like this:
If Damage % = 150, go to SubAction *The SubAction of the biggest one*
Or
If Damage % = 100, go to SubAction *The SubAction of the smaller one*
Or
[If nothing is there], Go to the smallest one.

And in Human Arabic langua.. Uhh it doesn't matter, no one here knows Arabic right?

Yeah.. *Lols* Want some more cool info?
-You know when you think you're gonna die, and you have Shining Sphere charged up, you shoot it at your opponent, and BREAK HIS SHIELD!!!
How'd I do this? Simple, really, marth has in his base knockback for his Neutral B 0022XXXX ( Idk the last four) The number 22 makes it break Shields instantly.
USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!!!
-Shining Dash sure is awesome, and serves as both a great killing move, and a recovery move, but why not use it's "Stun" ability?
Press the Shield button while moving in it, once your opponent is stunned, give him an Electrical Discharge! (FSmash).
-And lastly, some PSA facts about Super Electrical Discharge (Side B), did you know that action 113, the one for the side B attack, in my hack, it only has one event?
Change SubAction: 1D9

Uhh..
In the meantime why not check out my YT channel? Sure I havn't uploaded in a week, but check it out it's awesome! My channel
Also check out channels like Gigatitan (AWESOME CHANNEL) Uutton

Uhh.. Does anyone here play Battlefeild Heroes? Or BFH for short?
thanks for the info man and i will be looking you YT channel :D

Fool's Requiem

Smash Cadet
Icy Link!

A new user at Kitty Corp requested somebody make an Icy Link where his moves freeze people. I made Icy Link and it looks good, IMO.

So here are some of the goods:

Every attack (save the Boomerang and arrows) has an ice effect now, and yes, that includes his Final Smash, and Link pulls out a Freezie instead of a bomb for his Down Special. His hookshot also freezes if used midair. I've given a lot of animations an Ice graphic effect. It's not as broken as it would seem, since Link is still slow and his recovery sucks. One on one, it's great, but in a 4 player free-for-all, Link's negatives make the best of him.
Still, I love the Freezie and adding ice flags to some moves looks pretty and can be quite effective without being really cheap.

I don't have an image for every move because that would take forever with me taking pictures with my camera, emailing it, cropping it, and uploading it to Photoshop. Plus, I don't have the resources needed to take videos.

I did take two pictures:

DL Link (Hosted by Mediafire):

IcyLink.pac

One final thing: The user also requested Links shield freeze people who get too close while Link is Squatting. So I created an offensive collision in his Squat Wait animation that hits people who stand to close. It doesn't freeze them unfortunately, but it does do 5% damage and has an Ice Flag.

Enjoy.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Megaman psa

I decided to start working on this again but I really wanted some help with him I was going to make all new animations and moves to fit that of megaman. At this point I olny have bomb throw done for his moveset but I have a moveset planned
neutral B- Mega buster shot a chargeble move you can move around while charging not as strong or big as some charge shots in game

Side B in air- Flame sword megaman pulls out a flame sword that can be swung at enemies

Side B on ground- Bomb Throw Megaman pulls out a bomb and it can be held for a few seconds before being thrown enemies can catch these bombs and throw them back

Down B on ground- Thunder wool megaman makes a cloud of thunder appear and does damage to all that touch it

Down B in air- Tornado blow megaman makes a tornado appear and it knocks back an enemy similer to marios fludd and squritles water gun

Up B in air- item 1 a spring apperaes under megaman and makes him jump high similer to sonics spring jump

Up B on ground- Power stone many stones go around megaman in a circle as a sheild they also do damage

Final smash- meteor rain many meteors attack from above doing massive dammage.

I hope to have some help because my PSA skills are olny sub par anyone that wants to help just ask and I will link a beta moveset.

Lastly I do need ideas for recolors I have so far Megaman, Protoman, And megaman X done and I hope to do bass.
Oh also does anyone want to make his megabuster a bit more better my friend shadow snake that made it could make it but it has some graphical glitches.
Thanks to anyone that decides to help
Beta download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tnlzjomyym

~Ninka
PS I really hope I am alowed to post a psa i am working that is not done this is mostly to get someone else besides me to help.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100

I decided to start working on this again but I really wanted some help with him I was going to make all new animations and moves to fit that of megaman. At this point I olny have bomb throw done for his moveset but I have a moveset planned
neutral B- Mega buster shot a chargeble move you can move around while charging not as strong or big as some charge shots in game

Side B in air- Flame sword megaman pulls out a flame sword that can be swung at enemies

Side B on ground- Bomb Throw Megaman pulls out a bomb and it can be held for a few seconds before being thrown enemies can catch these bombs and throw them back

Down B on ground- Thunder wool megaman makes a cloud of thunder appear and does damage to all that touch it

Down B in air- Tornado blow megaman makes a tornado appear and it knocks back an enemy similer to marios fludd and squritles water gun

Up B in air- item 1 a spring apperaes under megaman and makes him jump high similer to sonics spring jump

Up B on ground- Power stone many stones go around megaman in a circle as a sheild they also do damage

Final smash- meteor rain many meteors attack from above doing massive dammage.

I hope to have some help because my PSA skills are olny sub par anyone that wants to help just ask and I will link a beta moveset.

Lastly I do need ideas for recolors I have so far Megaman, Protoman, And megaman X done and I hope to do bass.
Oh also does anyone want to make his megabuster a bit more better my friend shadow snake that made it could make it but it has some graphical glitches.
Thanks to anyone that decides to help
Beta download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tnlzjomyym

~Ninka
PS I really hope I am alowed to post a psa i am working that is not done this is mostly to get someone else besides me to help.
HAHAHA! megaman looks funny :chuckle:. although this is the first megaman psa i've seen that is not for samus :)

even still his texture looks akward.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
What? to insane? :confused:

the reason i created this freak of nature was to show how dominating phoenix mario is.
( i was inspired by Wave Kusanagi's Onslaught charaters lol) :)
Hence why I said "Onslaught Phoenix Mario".
Also, I think after MAX Onslaught, we've got enough of that kind of character X_x;

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Hence why I said "Onslaught Phoenix Mario".
Also, I think after MAX Onslaught, we've got enough of that kind of character X_x;
Bull**** :mad:

There are 3 different types of onslaught character that i've seen on this topic and nobody thinks thats to much. you have onslaught falcon, onslaught ganon, and (even though he is not a onslaught character) , hyper sonic. so just because i have created a fourth member to the **** onslaught group you think its to ****ing much. :mad:

T_T*Sighs* ....... i'm sorry for snaping at you leafbarrett i'm just having a bad day. Ugh :urg:

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

There are 3 different types of onslaught character that i've seen on this topic and nobody thinks thats to much. you have onslaught falcon, onslaught ganon, and (even though he is not a onslaught character) , hyper sonic.
Oh god, Hyper Sonic, don't remind me of that murderer D:
And Onslaught Ganon wasn't supposed to exist x.x

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Leaf, please update Shining Ace..
Now that I've worked enough on Shining Ace, I think I'm gonna make a stage for him, and yes it's over FD.
Wow short post.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Leaf, please update Shining Ace..
Now that I've worked enough on Shining Ace, I think I'm gonna make a stage for him, and yes it's over FD.
Wow short post.
This surpised you 0_o. btw does anyone know the value in the atributtes that gives characters their running speed :confused: because i want to make dedede run faster than falcon.

AceSe3don! I think that the textures for shining ace is insanely awesome. FS is cool too. :)

A stage for him would be nice. XD

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
This surpised you 0_o. btw does anyone know the value in the atributtes that gives characters their running speed :confused: because i want to make dedede run faster than falcon.

AceSe3don! I think that the textures for shining ace is insanely awesome. FS is cool too. :)

well is you have the smash attacks V2 or V3 is much easy i have the V2 so i just go to atributes and modify the number :D

AceSe3don

Smash Ace

Thanks man! This means a lot!

Hmm... You can't edit D3's Moveset, but you can edit his attributes..
Sorry but the Attributes they gave me are messed up, but there's a PRETTY cool topic on KC:MM, I don't remember where it is anyways, sorry.
Anyways, thanks again!

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

well is you have the smash attacks V2 or V3 is much easy i have the V2 so i just go to atributes and modify the number :D
Wait WHAT!!! v2/v3 ? these versions came out?:mad:

i have been stuck with the beta 1 this whole time and didn't hear anything about a v2 or v3being availible.:urg:

where could i get either versions from? please tell me :(

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

There are 3 different types of onslaught character that i've seen on this topic and nobody thinks thats to much. you have onslaught falcon, onslaught ganon, and (even though he is not a onslaught character) , hyper sonic. so just because i have created a fourth member to the **** onslaught group you think its to ****ing much. :mad:

T_T*Sighs* ....... i'm sorry for snaping at you leafbarrett i'm just having a bad day. Ugh :urg:
Oh really now...You son of a *****.

I'm really getting sick and tired of people ripping me off now. Forget this "inspired" bull****. Enough with all of these wannabe Onslaughts already.

And for your information, there are there, HOWEVER, Hyper Sonic is NOT an Onslaught character. There's Onslaught Falcon, MAX Onslaught, and Onslaught Ganon. (Who Leaf stupidly added MAX to in the first post even though it shouldn't be there. >_>)

As the original creator, I too think this is too much because people are just trying to copy me by adding "Onslaught" to every broken moveset they make. Like Leaf said, Onslaught Ganon wasn't even supposed to exist. EVER. I despise Ganon with every fiber of my being, and believe he should just be erased from the game, or given his own moveset with a sword so he's not a **** clone of Falcon. You moveset will NOT be considered part of the Onslaught Family, simply because I was not the one who made it. I currently do not approve of it either, however I'll see if you grasped the concept of what makes the Onslaught characters an "Onslaught" after I try your moveset ingame. If it even slightly entertains me, I may change my mind and make some changes to it myself. I feel I have every right to since this was supposedly "inspired" by my movesets in the first place. Don't like it? Well you should have thought about that beforehand. Idiot.

That's for yelling at my best pal. >_>

Ah, back to Hyper Sonic though...No, he's not an Onslaught at all...

YET.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Oh really now...You son of a *****.

I'm really getting sick and tired of people ripping me off now. Forget this "inspired" bull****. Enough with all of these wannabe Onslaughts already.

And for your information, there are there, HOWEVER, Hyper Sonic is NOT an Onslaught character. There's Onslaught Falcon, MAX Onslaught, and Onslaught Ganon. (Who Leaf stupidly added MAX to in the first post even though it shouldn't be there. >_>)

As the original creator, I too think this is too much because people are just trying to copy me by adding "Onslaught" to every broken moveset they make. Like Leaf said, Onslaught Ganon wasn't even supposed to exist. EVER. I despise Ganon with every fiber of my being, and believe he should just be erased from the game, or given his own moveset with a sword so he's not a **** clone of Falcon. You moveset will NOT be considered part of the Onslaught Family, simply because I was not the one who made it. I currently do not approve of it either, however I'll see if you grasped the concept of what makes the Onslaught characters an "Onslaught" after I try your moveset ingame. If it even slightly entertains me, I may change my mind and make some changes to it myself. I feel I have every right to since this was supposedly "inspired" by my movesets in the first place. Don't like it? Well you should have thought about that beforehand. Idiot.

That's for yelling at my best pal. >_>

Ah, back to Hyper Sonic though...No, he's not an Onslaught at all...

YET.
WHAT? :mad:
Well, Excuse me for being a GOD **** MOTHER ****ING WANNABE!!!!. :mad:

This is the crap that pisses me the **** off. really! :mad:

Oh and BTW, If onslaught ganon wasn't suppose to exist, than why is it that you created him anyways if he wasn't meant to exist huh? And I already know that hyper sonic isn't an onslaught character. I think this problem wes inevitable though, because with great characters like onslaught(MAX onslaught) Falcon, onslaught Ganon and hyper sonic, there are bound to be mimicks of those psa.

i think you are slightly overreacting, but for a good reason Wave Kusanagi. these guy are nuts. my other reason for my psa was because mario is my favorite character and i wanted him to compete with the other onslaughts character.

i dont mean to copy you. Wave :(
and i didn't mean to snap at leaf either :(

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Calm your *** DOWN.

I think you're missing the part where I didn't "create" Onslaught Ganon.

I "technically" did because KingJigglypuff just copy and pasted the data from MAX Onslaught into a Ganon moveset and named it Onslaught Ganon, and changed some other things, but there were some bugs with it so I helped him out with it and fixed everything. I didn't have the idea for making him because I don't like Ganon, but several people constantly requested it, so when he said he made it, though without asking me before copy and pasting everything, I figured to just let it slide and help him out a bit so everybody would get what they want. besides, Ganon's a clone of Falcon anyways, so copy and pasting the stuff did make a good bit of sense.

Now then...I came back to apologize for being a bit unfair and harsh on the Mario moveset. While I haven't tried ti yet because I'm busy having fun with my dad, it was a bit harsh to say you were just copying me and being a wannabe. I should have a bit more consideration for your feelings as well, and obviously I offended you, so I deeply apologize.

You weren't trying to copy, you were just inspired and wanted to make something like it. There's nothing wrong with that at all, so you don't have to apologize for that. It's okay.

However, do keep a lid on that temper of yours. We can't go around snapping at everyone 24/7, so neither can you. That and Leaf is a very close friend of mine, so I don't take very kindly to that.

Now with all of this said, I still don't like the idea of other people trying to use "being inspired" as an excuse to copy me...So if you're going to make something like the Onslaughts, just say so, so I know, okay? I may even help you out...Well, if I'm still around anyways.

Then again, I have ideas and plans for the Onslaughts anyways, so lay off for awhile, alright everyone?

As long as you understand. :3

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Hey Wave which character do you have in mind to modify? :D i have one Four Elemental toon link, from the minish cap in GBA xD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I didn't want to post when I saw the first post on this page, but now that everybody has calmed down, I guess I should talk a little...
First off..
School is coming to an end (Fow now.. :p) and this will soon make everybody "Less busy"...
*Sigh*
I wish Dantarion would release his editing version of OpenSA2 any soon... We need that...
So umm... Anyways, about Shining Ace.. I might continue hacking this PSA, even though I already released the Final Version...
See ya!

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Calm your *** DOWN.

I think you're missing the part where I didn't "create" Onslaught Ganon.

I "technically" did because KingJigglypuff just copy and pasted the data from MAX Onslaught into a Ganon moveset and named it Onslaught Ganon, and changed some other things, but there were some bugs with it so I helped him out with it and fixed everything. I didn't have the idea for making him because I don't like Ganon, but several people constantly requested it, so when he said he made it, though without asking me before copy and pasting everything, I figured to just let it slide and help him out a bit so everybody would get what they want. besides, Ganon's a clone of Falcon anyways, so copy and pasting the stuff did make a good bit of sense.

Now then...I came back to apologize for being a bit unfair and harsh on the Mario moveset. While I haven't tried ti yet because I'm busy having fun with my dad, it was a bit harsh to say you were just copying me and being a wannabe. I should have a bit more consideration for your feelings as well, and obviously I offended you, so I deeply apologize.

You weren't trying to copy, you were just inspired and wanted to make something like it. There's nothing wrong with that at all, so you don't have to apologize for that. It's okay.

However, do keep a lid on that temper of yours. We can't go around snapping at everyone 24/7, so neither can you. That and Leaf is a very close friend of mine, so I don't take very kindly to that.

Now with all of this said, I still don't like the idea of other people trying to use "being inspired" as an excuse to copy me...So if you're going to make something like the Onslaughts, just say so, so I know, okay? I may even help you out...Well, if I'm still around anyways.

Then again, I have ideas and plans for the Onslaughts anyways, so lay off for awhile, alright everyone?

As long as you understand. :3
I do understand. :) I also understand what you are going through, however, such powerful psa's such as hyper sonic and MAX Onslaught Falcon are easily capable of inspiring people to try making some copy of the original.

So now the only thing i want to apologize for still is for yelling at your friend leafbarrett. i had no right snapping at him. my actions were also harsh and unfair to leaf. :(

However there is one question for your onslaught falcon. how did you make him run so fast.:confused: i know it has something to do with the attributes, but i dont know which one.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
you have to modify Run initial velocity and dash & stop turn initial (i think)

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
what subroutine is for the Arrows with toon link i like to put fire arrows but i don´t find the subroutine

i will take a rest for the Final smash of Eluigi V2

for now i start with toon link :D i have the idea to put the power like sword do it when you have 0% and when you are in danger like 100% or more

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
any ideas about it?

Sorry for The Double post i did a mistake xD
Toonlink huh?
Uhh...
*sigh*
You know what? I'll have you do this yourself..
Go to This site and download OpenSA2, it is an awesome program that can view pretty much everything you want. Even the Common3.pac file!
But as I said.. It can VIEW everything you want.. But it can't edit.
Anyways, go to articles and find the SubAction you want, choose the event list and copy it's Offset, this offset is actually what we call in PSA "Subroutine" so now use PSA to edit that Subroutine!
Don't forget to thank Dantarion and PW for these two awesome programs :D

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Toonlink huh?
Uhh...
*sigh*
You know what? I'll have you do this yourself..
Go to This site and download OpenSA2, it is an awesome program that can view pretty much everything you want. Even the Common3.pac file!
But as I said.. It can VIEW everything you want.. But it can't edit.
Anyways, go to articles and find the SubAction you want, choose the event list and copy it's Offset, this offset is actually what we call in PSA "Subroutine" so now use PSA to edit that Subroutine!
Don't forget to thank Dantarion and PW for these two awesome programs :D
Is there a program that can edit these things not just view. :confused:

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
BEWARE! OF GODLY PUFF (coming soon)

GODLYPUFF IS COMING TO KILL ALL THOSE WHO DEFY HER(assuming it's female)

Since jigglypuff was tired of being pushed around by every character in brawl. Jigglypuff decided to make them all pay.>_<

what is to appear in this character.

-Invinciblity.
-Max Damage.
-Unbeatable Runspeed. (watch out sonic)
-Endless jumping
-100% REVENGE 0_o

FEAR THE POWER OF THE PUFF.

All Mighty
All powerfull
All Puff

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Was that "Really" necessary. *fake cries*>_<
although that maybe the case, however if someone was going to do something as outrageous as this. i figure why not me, after all i do alot of extreme things. If i wasn't going to do it then somebody would have. right?

although i maybe wrong, still i think jiggly has been pushed around fo too long.
................................................What am I saying? :O she usually give some of regular brawl characters a hard time.

meh......I dont care though ^_^ . i'm just posting new psa's just like everybody else.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
MORE BROKEN PSA'S?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Please no... PLEASE...
You know why Eldiran has the best of hacks on SmashBoards?
1- Cause they're balanced.
2- Cause they're organized.
3- Cause they're balanced.
Yeah seriously.. Balance is needed lots in PSA hacking... I think we should make a new topic for broken hacks.. Or just put them in a sub-section so that people know what to download depending on their playstyle.
So people who like gimmick and overpowered stuff, will go to the Broken section.
And people who like original and balanced hacks, will go to the Standard section.

I wish LeafBarrett would at least organize the list... I mean not that it's not organized but still it needs more organization.

Top Bottom