• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT, different pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Alright, i have edited this thread so it is no longer about flaming me

instead it would be a good idea to say what characters would've been good for PT instead of the ones he has now

Even though these pokemon were already selected, just say what pokemin WOULD'VE been good
(There's nothing bad about his pokemon now, just discuss it)

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
Personally i would find it better if he wasn't in the game, 2 me its a waste of space in the game.

I know that somewhere out there there is a Pokemon trainer supporter and i really don't care, if anything don't have a trainer just put them as pokeballs
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Now, you can get going, because everyone here is in full support of Pokemon Trainer (or one of his Pokemon), and doesn't want to hear you complain.

He's an excellent addition, and brings to the table a unique fighting style never seen before. He'll pose an idle threat to any opponent, being heavy, balanced, and speed depending on the player's mood.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
It's wonderful that you have opinions about the game but posting threads just about how you hate a character is likely to get you flamed. Which may be what you want, either way, wonderful that you have an opinion but you will be flamed and your thread will probably be locked because of it.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
I see you have Shadow in your signature. Shadow will not be in brawl as a playable character, be satisfied with Sonic for god's sake. Pokemon trainer is already in it and was a clever addition to brawl. I don't know about you, but when I was in elementary school, Pokemon was the ****. I have beaten one game per generation, and the games are awesome. Pokemon Trainer finally does some justice to the Pokemon series.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
It's wonderful that you have opinions about the game but posting threads just about how you hate a character is likely to get you flamed. Which may be what you want, either way, wonderful that you have an opinion but you will be flamed and your thread will probably be locked because of it.
Exactly, for I already flamed him. God, I hate trolls...

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Yeah, PT is a nice addition, while Shadow would be a waste of space since he's practically the same as Sonic, except an emo version of him. And with PT, you practically get 3 characters for the price of 1. Now what's the waste of space again?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yeah, PT is a nice addition, while Shadow would be a waste of space since he's practically the same as Sonic, except an emo version of him. And with PT, you practically get 3 characters for the price of 1. Now what's the waste of space again?
I agree with most of your post except the Shadow part. I'd play with Shadow anyday b4 some of the characters confirmed

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Come on, what would Shadow have to offer? I'd have Tails or even Knuckles in before Shadow any day of the week. Shadow would be much better off as an alternate costume/color for Sonic.

...but let's not go offtopic here. I'll definitely play as Pokémon Trainer, so I care ''4'' him (man I hate this n00b talk).

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Come on, what would Shadow have to offer? I'd have Tails or even Knuckles in before Shadow any day of the week. Shadow would be much better off as an alternate costume/color for Sonic.

...but let's not go offtopic here. I'll definitely play as Pokémon Trainer, so I care ''4'' him (man I hate this n00b talk).
I'd rather Knux tbh myself. I would like a Shadow alt considering most of the other characters got black alts. Anywho I'll try Pokemon trainer out once to see what's he's all about.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Fine it was actually a bad idea to post something like this, so i guess i have to eat my words now

using ''4'' is not a n00bish thing to do, it would be if u couldn't understand anything i said

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather Knux tbh myself. I would like a Shadow alt considering most of the other characters got black alts. Anywho I'll try Pokemon trainer out once to see what's he's all about.

---
yup yup.
knux all the way.

check sig haha.

Edit: oh yeah
the pt rules.
and im sorry that you put this.
because....i know how you feel haha.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
pokemon trainer will be a very unique character and there's no reason for him to not be in the game, plus i'd rather them put 3 characters in one and not waste 3 roster spots

Agosta44

Smash Ace
I like the idea of the PT. Either the stamina system will work well with him, or make him the new pichu. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Besides that, Black Charizard=Isaac>everything (my opinion, keeeeeep walking)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I care for da Pkmn Trainer. Squirtle as my 3rd main gogogo!

...right behind Olimar and Diddy

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
PT is an excellent addition to brawl. your stupid for even putting
this. **** shadow (**** excuse for a hedgehog) , sonic in brawl so b happy and dont complain
about unique characters.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I NOW HATE MYSELF, FORGIVE ME

its true im an idiot 4 posting a thread like this, i feel like a nagging 8itch

I didn't even mean to do a thread like this, i was just bored and it came to my mind
as for mickeyk90, i did have a game boy and u brought back the worst day of my life to me- When i lost my game boy with 14 other games!

finalark

SNORLAX
Well, the "pokeman" (inside joke, or not) trainer is going to be interesting to play. A lot of fans requested him and they actually found a way to make a non-broken character with him.

S2

Smash Lord
Even though I know there aren't supposed to be any "Anime influences", I'd still prefer if one of PT's costumes was Ash (or Red as they called him in the American version of R/B - since Ash was based on this sprite).

Unllike other anime's based on Nintendo franchises, the Pokemon anime stood out as being a core influence and popular amongst fans.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I NOW HATE MYSELF, FORGIVE ME

its true im an idiot 4 posting a thread like this, i feel like a nagging 8itch

I didn't even mean to do a thread like this, i was just bored and it came to my mind
as for mickeyk90, i did have a game boy and u brought back the worst day of my life to me- When i lost my game boy with 14 other games!
I just hate these kinds of threads, nothing personal.

(I have no idea why on earth it put a wink by the top of my post....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom