• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT, different pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Even though I know there aren't supposed to be any "Anime influences", I'd still prefer if one of PT's costumes was Ash (or Red as they called him in the American version of R/B - since Ash was based on this sprite).

Unllike other anime's based on Nintendo franchises, the Pokemon anime stood out as being a core influence and popular amongst fans.
I think the anime came first. Ash was the main protagonist of the story.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Personally i would find it better if he wasn't in the game, 2 me its a waste of space in the game.

I know that somewhere out there there is a Pokemon trainer supporter and i really don't care, if anything don't have a trainer just put them as pokeballs
hmmm... broken English, types title using a "4", location: Sk8boarding in da hood!

*looks at my location*

*pumps shotgun* I'll give you five seconds to run.

I think the anime came first. Ash was the main protagonist of the story.
NO.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
Alright, i have edited this thread so it is no longer about flaming me

instead it would be a good idea to say what characters would've been good for PT instead of the ones he has now

Even though these pokemon were already selected, just say what pokemin WOULD'VE been good
(There's nothing bad about his pokemon now, just discuss it)
No other Pokemon would've been appropriate, as this is a throwback to the older gamers who specifically grew up with Pokemon Red and Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom