• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT video thread (updated 03/06)

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Hi all. I'll make a condensated of PT videos.

The Jort
Magnum :sonic:(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

K10
bnui :snake:(1)
bnui :lucas:(1)(2)
bnui :metaknight:(1)
bnui :falcon:(1)
bnui :marth:(1)
bnui :mario2:(1)

Limabean
DingDing :gw:(1)

paOol
ryan :pt:(1)

Gimpyfish
paOol :diddy:(1)

MrPBody
DEHF :pit:(1)
DEHF :falco:(1)
Nes :peach:(1)(2)(3)

Kilo
C0nn0r :marth:(1)(2)(3)

Xeno
Jim :snake:(1)(2)
Jim :metaknight:(1)
Jim :wolf:(1)(2)(3)(4)
Jim :ganondorf:(1)(2)
Bassem :wario:(1)
Bio :wolf:(1)

Champ
Jmex :dk2:(1)
Jmex :gw:(1)

Azen
Boss :yoshi2:(1)

Totho
Kagu :rob:(1)

House
Yosh :lucas:(1)

Karn
LOZ :link2:(1)(2)

Projectiled
Echo :olimar:(1)(2)(3)
Karn :fox:(1)

Mekura
Tater Salad :olimar:(1)(2)(3)
Vixxterity :sonic:(1)(2)
God_of_Onix :metaknight:(1)(2)

Yonesuke
Gano :dedede:(1)

Vericz
hiro :kirby2:(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9)(10)(11)(12)(13)(14)(15)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21)(22)(23)
monk :mario2:(1)(2)(3)
Crom :snake:(1)(2)
?? :pt: & :toonlink: vs :metaknight: & :snake: (1)(2)(3)
?? :pt: & :toonlink: vs. :079: & :kirby2: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

Not a complete list. Will update constantly.

BTW, I used a script to format the list, so any error on the links or names please tell me.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
This could turn out well if you put dedication into it. I think it'll be a good idea to categorize or sort the videos according to some factor. Sort by player name, or date. I'd prefer date because it gives a clearer understanding of the progression of the character, as opposed to sorting by name, clicking a video and finding out its a year old. Yes you can look at the youtube date and close it, but i still think sorting chronologically is best.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101135
Excellent example of format, he did it by player, which works just as fine.

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Oh yesh, I'll do that. Just bear with me a little since I have no much time, I'll organize them and add more as soon as I have more time

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
This is hawt. Going to start watching some right now.

EDIT: Who's K10? He's not very good in this Metaknight match. =/ If only I had video capture software. I guarantee I can at least play better than that match. =S

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Well, for the moment those are some videos I've watched, some of them are not the best PTs, that's for sure. But watching other PTs we can see what's wrong, or why did they lose.
Probably will update and organize some tonight

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
The Jort isn't too bad. But he seems to get an idea in his head and will not change his plan. Which cost him those games. I'll make my list through this slowly.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Sticky will come in this, we will need to help this guy make it neater/better/add our videos/rate current videos. In time guys, in time.

Pichu Sensei

Smash Apprentice
The jort is pretty good. Although he does some things that would easily get him killed when playing a pro.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
He uses Water Gun too much with Squirtle and Uthrow with Ivysaur, and rolls too much in general. He's not bad, though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
When was that tournament, Mic?
31st of May. Annoyingly enough I won't be at the next one due to a housewarming, so might be bit til I have new vids up.

And I only remember there being one other PT user than me there.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
I haven't seen chubas around these parts in a long time. Maybe we need someone who actually comes around to create a new one. =/

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I have been very busy these weeks, not enough time to update anything, sorry. Perhaps in a couple weeks (when I finish my vacations, ironically) I will be able to visit the boards more regularly. If you have something you feel is necessary to update, PM me, this way is much easier, please.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Haven't played in a solid week, so sorry for some of the obvious mistakes. These were more so to see how well the recordings would look:

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Pretty good, my man, pretty good. As a response to SH aerials landing on the other side of your shield, you need to do reverse jabs. It's the only move fast enough to actually work in those cases.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
I've been trying to do those, but sometimes (I think it happened in those videos) I didn't input correctly and I just ended up jabbing the way I was already facing. =(

Fearmy

Smash Ace
lol i have some videos, but i'm too afriad to post some of them xD, you can find them on Youtube. The ones vs. Zori, you don't want to see them xD

Edit: I forgot they are old, i don't play like that anymore...

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Same. Assault better because of brass fanfare.

I feel robbed that the game I got two Ivy Usmashes glitched up. >=[

Top Bottom