• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
You call me a noob one more time and I'll cut off your fingers so that you'll never be able to type noob again. You got me kid? Tell your sister I said hi.

Iliad

Smash Lord
No seriously. His sister is getting banged like a pair of bongo drums by the Asian Sensation.

When he's not snow boarding, he's chaingrabbing the **** out of Joe's sister.

.decoy

Smash Ace
don't forget he finishes his cg by throwing her out the window

edit also troll you don't quite understand how these comments all started so i mean...despite what it may seem its not such a burn for joe as much as props for brose.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
It's not that it's a burn but I mean come on, who the F wants to read about their sister getting screwed under any circumstances?

Sanu

Smash Champion
You ****ing know it!!!!!

Try to bring a tv nate, and ask ayaz what happened to all my powerbars and extension cords... i need them back <_>

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yeah I always bring setups to tournys. I am bringing two this time.

I will ask Ayaz if I can stop by and grab your AC cables.

zaf

Smash Lord
Not for you **** mongler.

On another note, i think i will play vbrawl this time. I just hope i dont lose to any cf players with my mk =[

swordgard

Smash Hero

On another note, i think i will play vbrawl this time. I just hope i dont lose to any cf players with my mk =[
Lol wtf did I do to you? I did not even express hate in any way towards you >.> Bha w/e.

MM brawl+/vbrawl?

Jer

Smash Ace

LMAO get ***** Silverdoc, i hope i see you vs Ally in GF and he just goes cf and styles on you.

GG

Anyways, you guys are saying how good your WoW chars are, i'd prolly bang on both of you if i played, BG 9 is where all the scrubs play anyways.

Other then that, i'm pretty excited for this tourney, oh and to take first in b+

zaf

Smash Lord
LMAO get ***** Silverdoc, i hope i see you vs Ally in GF and he just goes cf and styles on you.GG
Anyways, you guys are saying how good your WoW chars are, i'd prolly bang on both of you if i played, BG 9 is where all the scrubs play anyways.
Other then that, i'm pretty excited for this tourney, oh and to take first in b+

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Okay next person who trash talks me about the CF things in the thread or at the tourney is getting banned, keep it to yourself or i'm putting the ban hammer, I know EVERYONE from Dave and Busters, and this tourney is on my bday, I guaran****tee that the next person who gives me **** about this is getting booted all together, you want to be a *****? Well now its my turn to be the *****, keep it up Jer and Zaf come all the way from montreal to get booted altogether, this is your last chance to shut up.

Bye.

Jer

Smash Ace
Please tell me how this will happen, i haven't done anything physically to any of the owners of Dave and Busters, or to the tournament host. You're getting trolled on the internet, and taking this way too seriously, please grow up.

zaf

Smash Lord
I honestly do not think you have that power. This is a public tournament that you are not running.
I can say whatever the **** i want to anyone i want to. If i see you at the tourney i will say something lol, only because you are being a baby.

ACTUALLY, if everyone remembers at the first LBT, there was a huge troll that was trashing people the whole day and everyone wanted him out. but he was allowed to stay due to the fact that he paid to be there. So once i am inside the venue, its fair game G. Are you aware that we are staying at sylvantes house? Guess not, Are you aware that i helped run the last tourney? I dont think you have much power little birthday boy, what are you turning 12?

Wait a sec.....

Shoutouts:

Ally - Not mad anymore, you are downright a better player overall but I know I can beat you, just have to give it time, ggs bro.
this looks really weird to me now lol, whats going on doc, you cant make up your mind? lol

RXS.POWNZ

Smash Rookie
We're bringing the best Seth in Canada to this ; )

^no joke

Also my Sagat got this
LOL Danny...

Best Seth in Canada.. Actually.. probably.

Best player? far from :p

Danny's the best though :)

or his buddy Magic.

No worries, the best Ken in Canada is coming to smack you all up!... in the **** talk department :p

JS Master is gonna win it. Bet it.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Doc people can say whatever they want. You can't control them with ur semi threats which u clearly cant carry out. Also who gives a crap who u lost to in grandfinals, u can in second which is clearly alot better then most people.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I honestly do not think you have that power. This is a public tournament that you are not running.
I can say whatever the **** i want to anyone i want to. If i see you at the tourney i will say something lol, only because you are being a baby.

ACTUALLY, if everyone remembers at the first LBT, there was a huge troll that was trashing people the whole day and everyone wanted him out. but he was allowed to stay due to the fact that he paid to be there. So once i am inside the venue, its fair game G. Are you aware that we are staying at sylvantes house? Guess not, Are you aware that i helped run the last tourney? I dont think you have much power little birthday boy, what are you turning 12?
The troll is coming to this too! : D

But yo, just if you see him playing, just listen, most hilarious crap ever

:drmario: :smash: :falcon:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
LOL Danny...

Best Seth in Canada.. Actually.. probably.

Best player? far from :p

Danny's the best though :)

or his buddy Magic.

No worries, the best Ken in Canada is coming to smack you all up!... in the **** talk department :p

JS Master is gonna win it. Bet it.
Meant best in gta lol, but in Canada sounds more epic

nickcam

Smash Ace
I don't think that troll is coming to this Mikey, i seriously hope he doesn't after all the stuff that i heard
Its the same troll. Hes posting here under the tag mr. t.d.lol. Dudes epic.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You can pay to get in, but if you bother me at the tourney I will ask the owners of Dave and busters to kick you out, you will get refunded, but you are not coming back in the ****ing venue if you piss me off.

And let me correct you, I am turning 18, and if you even think about saying anything to my face at the tourney thats when i'm going off, too much **** in my life going on right now to deal with your bs Montreal, i've never insulted you guys in any way, you people make me sick.

Jer

Smash Ace
You can pay to get in, but if you bother me at the tourney I will ask the owners of Dave and busters to kick you out, you will get refunded, but you are not coming back in the ****ing venue if you piss me off.

And let me correct you, I am turning 18, and if you even think about saying anything to my face at the tourney thats when i'm going off, too much **** in my life going on right now to deal with your bs Montreal, i've never insulted you guys in any way, you people make me sick.
You mad?

10char

LetsBrawlToronto

Smash Apprentice
Guys, let me clear this up.

Last year, the troll didn't get kicked out cause I didn't see 1 second of his trolling. You paying doesn't guarantee your stay. If you mess around, cause trouble, start a fire WTV, (sniff coke inside) you get kicked out AND not refunded.

So be courteous and respectful to others and the property and everything will be fine. (I do love a little bit of a drama though) REMEMBER! All things in moderation.

As for Zaf, Jer and Silverdoc, PLEASE. Stop fighting over the forumzZ k? You're all taking this too far.
Relax.

Jer

Smash Ace
Guys, let me clear this up.

Last year, the troll didn't get kicked out cause I didn't see 1 second of his trolling. You paying doesn't guarantee your stay. If you mess around, cause trouble, start a fire WTV, (sniff coke inside) you get kicked out AND not refunded.

So be courteous and respectful to others and the property and everything will be fine. (I do love a little bit of a drama though) REMEMBER! All things in moderation.

As for Zaf, Jer and Silverdoc, PLEASE. Stop fighting over the forumzZ k? You're all taking this too far.
Relax.

They see me trollin'. They hatin'

zaf

Smash Lord
Patrollin' they tryin catch me trollin doccy

try and catch me trollin doccy

edit: ill behave at the tourney no worries ^_^

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hahahaha Doc honestly don't get mad over this post either but you are being a lil ***** just like tinman and the whole DI thing LOL. I got 3 stocked by ally with wario and falco, and there was a thread on it with enough links to it and thats how the whole "I got this" thing started. Did I ***** all day about it? no its meant to be a joke and tbh its funny as hell you lost to captain falcon no matter how you look at it, even if it is Ally and he would probably beat me with CF too. its just meant to be boosted, now stop getting mad at people for mentioning it cause it just makes you look like an ***

zaf

Smash Lord
Hahahaha Doc honestly don't get mad over this post either but you are being a lil ***** just like tinman and the whole DI thing LOL. I got 3 stocked by ally with wario and falco, and there was a thread on it with enough links to it and thats how the whole "I got this" thing started. Did I ***** all day about it? no its meant to be a joke and tbh its funny as hell you lost to captain falcon no matter how you look at it, even if it is Ally and he would probably beat me with CF too. its just meant to be boosted, now stop getting mad at people for mentioning it cause it just makes you look like an ***
dude, phil, you need to play ally's cf at lbt in a bo3 mm!!!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
King ace, please be more respectful, there is no need to call me a *****. Further more, was I wrong in reacting the way I did, I honestly don't think so. When **** happened to u, u didnt get mad, fine w/e, but not everyone is u, realize that.

I don't see why people can't leave Doc alone. He is clearly disturbed by all this, and if this is pushed, the tourney wont end up being a friendly environment. We shud all just concentrate on the hype the tourney itself is gonna bring instead of the crap from the past that some people would rather forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom