• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
It's borderline, actually.

Biggin Court, which is -exactly- where I live, is North York.

Nice try though.
Ahhh see of you said you lived in vic park and eglinton i would assume you meant north york.
I must of missed the "Biggin Court" my bad i didn't see next time you should have bolded it.
Luckily i caught the mistake quick enough to tell you or you might have been trolled, and you know getting trolled isn't fun. Like Ive been trolled many times and it really isn't fun.
Funny story once i said something about my address also and i got trolled cause i got the area wrong and i hanged my head in shame for the rest of the night. jew. :)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
The troll finds something rude?

:O

I lol'd though.

What time can you pick me up at Metro?

Also describe your vehicle so I'm not completely clueless.
Probably around 8:20-8:40. My car is black with a Wolf wearing a Santa hat in the back window. The Driver will be the sexiest man you have ever seen in your entire life. Swiszszzsbeatzzszzs I can't wait to see you there, you pesky little **** talker, it's funny that you've been all up on Marik's **** but haven't said jack to me.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sounds great.

I'll see you then.

I'll be wearing a black and white Toronto Blue Jays hat, just so you can identify me better.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I'll be the one sitting on the left of the bar with a red scarf, my name is Cindy. I'll be drinking a strawberry daiquiri.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And you WONDER why people blatantly post those videos of Ally beating you with Falcon.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ahhh see of you said you lived in vic park and eglinton i would assume you meant north york.
I must of missed the "Biggin Court" my bad i didn't see next time you should have bolded it.
Luckily i caught the mistake quick enough to tell you or you might have been trolled, and you know getting trolled isn't fun. Like Ive been trolled many times and it really isn't fun.
Funny story once i said something about my address also and i got trolled cause i got the area wrong and i hanged my head in shame for the rest of the night. jew. :)
Uh.

Cool story bro.
Probably around 8:20-8:40. My car is black with a Wolf wearing a Santa hat in the back window. The Driver will be the sexiest man you have ever seen in your entire life. Swiszszzsbeatzzszzs I can't wait to see you there, you pesky little **** talker, it's funny that you've been all up on Marik's **** but haven't said jack to me.
2 on 1 beef, swiss i'd step off lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Those videos were great.

I still don't understand why you Counterpicked Dedede on Delfino, though.

Falcon generally beats Dedede when it comes to aerial manuverability.

Should've went Diddy Kong or Meta Knight.

The ending in video three made me repeatedly process what the hell just happened, numerous times.

Raptor Boost spikes are too legit.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Those videos were great.

I still don't understand why you Counterpicked Dedede on Delfino, though.

Falcon generally beats Dedede when it comes to aerial manuverability.

Should've went Diddy Kong or Meta Knight.

The ending in video three made me repeatedly process what the hell just happened, numerous times.

Raptor Boost spikes are too legit.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

u do know DDD has a chaingrab right?

.Marik

is a social misfit
The stage is rarely a flat surface, though.

No, Tin Man, I never knew Dedede had a ChainGrab.

Just like I never knew your DI was so garbage LOL.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The stage is rarely a flat surface, though.

No, Tin Man, I never knew Dedede had a ChainGrab.

Just like I never knew your DI was so garbage LOL.
There are 4 walkoffs in delfino where I can kill him with 1 grab, and that post to tinman was icky bro relax why you being so disrespectful?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Too bad that never happened though, right?

I'm not being disrespectful, how could someone who's active in a competitive Smash community not know Dedede has a ChainGrab?

It was a stupid and redundant question.

I'm also just a troll, not actually mad or anything haha. :yoshi:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Too bad that never happened though, right?

I'm not being disrespectful, how could someone who's active in a competitive Smash community not know Dedede has a ChainGrab?

It was a stupid and redundant question.

I'm also just a troll, not actually mad or anything haha. :yoshi:
then why are u questioning his stage and character choice :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey hi Toronto Guys. I was wondering is there are plans for a live stream tomoro. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom