• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Events - Real Life Gaming November 24th

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Yeah Bacon. Last year, I won the Animania brawl coin battle on temple/sky world tourney.
Then I got a naruto collectable trading card tin and other random stuff. Such as an award saying "1st on Super Mario Smash Brothers - Toki (with pikachu hat)"

^^
that's what it said lol

My life was completed

:phone:

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Ok I don't have work that day, I can go.
Vyse, may I please visit your place the day before Animania? Mainly because I don't want to walk there from the train station and I don't have Internet so I cbf looking for directions. I can help set up few things for you too, but it's totally cool if you can't <3 ill be there anyway lol

Bacon, ill buy you bacon so you can slap Blade with it.

:phone:

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll be there, moving in to Vyse's this weekend anyway.

Also **** regular brawl tourney. Run Brawl- oh yeahz. People there like flashy colours anyway

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
A couple of days ago.

All the casuals at Animania will pick Ike and forward smash all day, so there's probably going to be enough Ike imo.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hello random QLD people

Im going to post the same thing I did on phacebook....

Anyone interested in pure Maltese puppies? we have 3 boys left and they are about 9 weeks old.
My parents are so desperate they are trying to sell them overseas and I do NOT want that to happen. Looking for a loving and caring family to take them.

PM me if you're interested.

SSB64 Airdodge

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so are brawl kids still doing meets? i've basically been out of the loop since summersmash and have no idea what's going on in any smash scene atm =\

i'm thinking of doing an event on the weekend of 21/22 april. anybody interested?

Top Bottom