• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerDORF

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf is an excellent team choice. He works well with fast ***** characters (most of the cast)
Very acceptable.

Ganondorf just needs a quick minion to do his bidding.

Wizard!
Whats been happening?
Need more Sizzler->LGS->see what happens.

Should go to SuperNova as Duke Nukem.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
hmm might just have to spectate Autumnsmash and not enter the tourney.
lolexams

Im wayy too busy + I have no money, like.... $0, negative >.> lawl maybe

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Very acceptable.

Ganondorf just needs a quick minion to do his bidding.

Wizard!
Whats been happening?
Need more Sizzler->LGS->see what happens.

Should go to SuperNova as Duke Nukem.
nm dude, mostly uni and work.. i don't have a life during uni semester.. i rarely catch up with oldman, ranga and pine to have a drink.

Oh and **** sizzler, getting wayyyy too expensive, also pass on supernova, not really my scene.

I moved house this week, i'm living at 40 durack street moorooka, i have a fairly big lounge room now, could probs host a few meets.. Could probably fit 4-5 t.v's in my lounge room. I'll get in contact with you again soon

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Need to book driving exam this week. I also need to learn how to drive.

I'll put up proper info about lansmash tonight.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I am making sure Toki only has time/uni johns for not coming to Autumn.

I should be there too, with my pocket MK.

Why does Rocko 'main' MK and mine is pocket, when:

*I beat his MK last 3 tourney matches
*twice as MK
*most recently at PoO in straight MK dittos.

Metake$haion demands respect! after SPV

Jezmo knows how serious my MK is <3

Also I am opposed to any rule which limits my character choice. Feel like it disables me a little. :/

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
I will be going in spite of uni stuff. Matthew should be too. Not sure about Jesmo or Raven. Get Pine and Ranga to come. Witnessing an Ike/Ganondorf team I believe would be an exceptional enticement to showing up. The LANsmash events tend to bring in more attendance too from North QLD people. Also, I think some of the melee players are planning on competing at this tournament.

Toki, you will likely place highly so could enter the competition (using Marth, not Random), then pay everything back with your winnings. Otherwise, I wonder if you could beg for Tiahn to give you pocket money?..

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You better win MvC 3 then Toki! Or I'll be very disappoint.

I also just found out I can edit titles by double clicking the box at the forum listing, why was I not informed earlier D=

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I should be there... not a definite though and dw about not playing any smash since smashplay 5 toki, i'm pretty sure no-one practices and I haven't played in a tournament/played seriously at all since december.

Come jesmo, if you make the effort to come up from nsw, i'll defs go, we'll play **** loads of friendlies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I think that for LS, I want to run a standard tournament. But if we have time (And I'm guessing we will), I'd like to run a modified singles as well.

I know I said I'd put up more info tonight, but I forgot today's Monday and Monday's are really bad for me.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've posted stuff up on the first page about RetroSmash 2011.

Nothing has been revised since the PoO ruleset as of yet and please pick me up on mistakes (inb4 you forgot to ban Metaknight).

I'm thinking, we should have enough time to run a third Brawl tournament on Saturday if people get their **** together. MK banned/retricted tourney? Balanced Brawl?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
My uni has this Retro gaming competition every Wednesday night for Uni peeps, whoever gets the most points at the end of the Semester gets a prize. It's all N64 games and they said they're gonna have Smash 64...

Trollface.jpg

Hotdog

Smash Lord
*Looks at Tier list*

D: Luigi, Wolf, (Zelda/Sheik), Sonic, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Pokémon Trainer
E: Yoshi, Lucas, Mario, Bowser
F: Captain Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda
G: Ganondorf

D: Luigi, Wolf, (Zelda/Sheik), Sonic, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Pokémon Trainer

Wolf

D=

Rianogard

Smash Apprentice
Can we include the two lowest characters in C tier too? Please.

I predict Matthew to win this low tier tournament (if it goes ahead).

I'm guessing the update on the QLD PR is going to be postponed until after LANSmash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom