• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
oi zydron, i'm not coming tomorrow.. again, my mate who is going to the carlton game, it's his last weekend in brisbane so i've decided to work a morning shift instead ($250 for 8 hours worth it) and have a good arvo/night out. When's next tourney on?

I'm sure ur ike will **** everybody.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I got the house but I have to wait til the end of the month before I can move in.

Melee and brawl tomorrow. Not giving an exact time on when brawlers should be there, but you shouldn't expect a start earlier than 2. Heading in tonight to setup.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so many people play blazblue O_O
WE SHOULD PLAY MORE OFTEN GAIZ. get my pro tager on. ROFL omg i'm so out of the loop.

i'm confirmed for tmr, bringing cal with me.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I know it's april fools but whoever thought of putting this **** on here is a massive **** head. Not the slightest bit amusing and an extremely poor prank.

Not humourous at all. Someone tell me which genius is responsible? I will destroy them.

Absolute ****ing comedians

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Got home from work half an hr ago, nobody replied to my texts so guess I'm not coming

edit:
matt messaged me 5min after this post so I ended up going lol

pretty sure brawl results were:

singles
1. jesmo :pit: <-- WTF
2. jaice :peach: :gw: :rob:
3. toki :metaknight: :marth:
4. kaion :metaknight: :dedede:
5. AD3PT :metaknight: :snake: :fox:
5. oldmanondorf :snake:
7. Cal :wario: :zerosuitsamus:
7. Popdart :gw:
9. Vyse
9. Aika
9. Blade
9. Emery

low tier
1. jaice :zelda:
2. oldmanondorf :ganondorf:
3. toki :ganondorf:

the rest I'm not sure.. oh and I turned up after doubles

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so i heard cool kids won melee singles AND doubles. i wonder who those cool kids are. i also hear that the most hype match of the day involved a brawl doubles set played on big blue, hyrule castle and custom stage. "what do you ban?" "I BAN LEGAL STAGES" 2g

played some epic blazblue with sieg too. been looking into getting a stick for it, so much research and money >_< maybe cbf and just use melee tech skill to get me through...

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Just get a TE fight stick or any Hori stick within the 130ish range and you're sweet to go.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
well rob and ryan didn't show, so i guess some of the cool kids didn't turn up. but we can't have everything.

are sticks usually restricted to one console? like, do you have to get a different stick if you want to play on ps3 compared to xbox? cause $130 is a lot of money if you can only play on one console... o_o

next power of science tournament. 16th compared to 23rd, which date is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom