• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Thanks guys. and yes you will all be closer. and ill have every second weekend off guaranteed so ill BBQ it up with my special Burgers and some other new **** im trying out. BTW whats happening with weekend? Zac is it ons?

stiks

Smash Rookie
you're gonna be thanking me for wooping your *** in all your games since i can finally go to your place ;) then we can head to the city and can woop your *** in even more games

Sloth

Smash Ace
I do want a Roy mini tournament sometime. Roy only. Everyone plays. Would be amazing.
I have nothing else to add to conversation.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I didn't really like it, lol.
But thanks anyway, Nick.

Roy tournament? Meh.
Falcon only tournament is much better.
Or a character that NO ONE plays, therefore it's more even.
Like Kirby.

Zac make it either this weekend for meet (oh wait I'm working, fk), or next next weekend. c:

Sirias

Smash Champion
I didn't mean only Gold Coastians.
I meant every smasher.
Also it only takes 2 hours to get to the Gold Coast so that's not really a big deal for me.
SSSSorta.

Also Dekar is so ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1l7OrlU6xE&NR=1

LOL! <3

Public Transport in QLD is the worst.
Most expensive and gets delayed / held up at least 10 times a day.
Fail.
Think it's time to get my license and a car.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArRq7gsBdvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArRq7gsBdvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Let me know if any BS is happening locally in the next couple of days.

tibs7

Smash Champion
haha kas you got lucky against dekar as did ryan :p he'll **** youz next time =)

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
so i didnt end up going to see gf but i felt like i already ****ed ryan around enough for the day so i decided to just go home.

we coulda been smashing right now. I'm bad.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
thats why i said "We". Implying there was another person to join us. and I know ryan doesnt read this so i figured i was typing that message to you. or whoever else cares about our business.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
bored, i wonder if theres a meet on the weekend. it will be my last one for awhile -,-

btw kas video is win, i am a fan of the seris. and that ep has the best ending. waaaaaaow

tibs7

Smash Champion
besides Cao Melbourne is **** at melee
we have doubles champions here, and in the winning combination there was no cao. whereas you have the **** guy kas and the other **** guy ryan. sooo we arent that bad. booker you should watch melee doubles finals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom