• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| | [Qld CoK Thread] - Smash Talking's etc | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I have a craving for donuts. Fark.

Edit: Also guys what do you think about making an appearance at lansmash? Who's interested?
I'll be there to help run the Smash tournament, but I'm also taking part in the CoD4 tourney. <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
We'll see, again, I'll try to go. Dunno when or where. o:
c:

I think I was supposed to say something else here but I forgot.
Metaknight is sexy.
Uhm...

But yeah, today in 12 hours, kgo.

c: Gogo shuffling. Hahah, to keep fit? DDR + Shuffling is best way, honestz0r. c:
And some C-walking too, yeeuh.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Hey soon to be fellow Queenslanders!
I'm coming from Melb to the Gold Coast to study for the next 4-5 years, from now to the end of 2012 >.<

Anyway, I've been playing brawl competitively in Melb and I main metaknight/pikachu, and I am quite eager to join the smash scene here. I haven't really seen any smashers from the Gold Coast, most of them seem to be from Brisbane - but if anyone wants to play me somewhere or even online, let me know.

(>^^)>

-Whoops, forgot to introduce myself. I'm called Chris...

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Im gold coastian.. When are you comming up where are you studying/staying?

Blah too many mains should just main random...
-Coming up on the 4th of May
-Studying med at bond uni
-Staying like 5 mins away from that, I'm staying near Robina/Varsity Shores or something like that
-On the 15th, my car arrives, along with my tv - but for my wii, I'm carrying that with me on the airport, I think I'd die without it =P

Sirias

Smash Champion
Only kool kids are like dat, shaddap Andy.

Hi Chriiisss...
There are some Smashers in the Gold Coast that play Brawl.
Moose, Accelerate, Sieg, Vyse, Azure Rune... I don't know if any others play it...
As for their contact details they're all on the first page, KGO! c:

What about Melee? :c No Melee competitive-ness? :C

Lol.
You've all started a shuffling crew.
But you can all suck my duck. c:

Whoa 4th of May today he's coming up.
What's your number?! D: <

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Quite disturbing commitment imo.

What you do to your Wii at night. I really want to know ;)
Maybe I can join?

KAS IS AN NB!

Dedu

Smash Lord
CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL FOR FAIL! (Gee thanks editor!)

L.O.L.
M.Y C.P.U I.S G.O.I.N.G T.O G.O T.O O.V.E.R.D.R.I.V.E A.S S.O.O.N A.S I F.I.N.D A P.L.U.G-A.N.D-P.L.A.Y D.E.V.I.CE!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sex.

Is there anything actually going on in this thread anymore? XD
I feel like I shouldn't come here for a week and see what progress has been made.

TIBS!!!
</3 Shaddap Andy.
And has anyone from here met Francesca yet? o:
I want to meet her. c: c: C:

Only kool kids say stuff like dat.
Homie g nigg@ bro cuz wha wha.

Time to draw some furry pr0n for Zac. c:
lulwut?

CHRRRIIISSS!!!
CHRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
It means he took Zelda's game from her and he hasn't given it back you c0k-sukers.

TIB
TIIB!!!
BEST SHUFFLE PRACTICE EVA!!!!!

STOP NBING FOCK!

Brawl is gay. c:

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
W.t.f

Chris! Stay Away From These Scary People! I Fear For Your Safety And Their Corruption!
Hahah, em is prob right. I don't think I should send out my mobile to all here, but if u e-mail me or pm me in the smash boards, we can work something out.
(In other news, I think to prevent withdrawal symptoms from brawl i'll prob smuggle my way into an empty room at uni to play smash on their tvs)

And ACCELERATE, I'll make you fear metaknights cheapness, if not - then I can at least piss you off with pikachu =D

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol! <3 Chris. He will wipe the floor of you gold coast guys with his metaknight xD
Don't listen to Emily tho!, she has no idea how awesome and non-gay the QLD people are!!

I am planning to start a new thread soon, the lack of internet at Bob's is severally limiting my ability at it. So it will be delayed for the next week.
Atm in the next month we should have biweeklys good to go. We will also have QLD recommended brawl ruleset.
The new threads direction will be towards tournaments/posting up meets/keeping a more direct up-to-date of the things going on for the QLD community.

We can use this thread to talk about how awesome TIBS are <3
And how sucky all you NB's are.

My 21st is on June 6th. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. All my drinking friends are in Tas </3
Chris, my number is 0439 388 861. Send me a msg sometime.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Yer would be easier to make anew thread, I stopped updating this one the same week I made it XD

STUPID UNDERAGE JUGGY!!!! L2B OVER 18!!!!!

in other news... LOVE TO RISE IN THE SUMMER MORNING!!!!!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Morning Glllooorrryyy!!!!!!!
Niga plz, all dez niga biznitches stealin mah booze.

Biweeklies at Bob's? I bet he's ronery. :c

I need emotional support.
I just cut my wrists OH MY GODDD.

What the fock. Bryce's 21st on the 6th. David's 18th (<3) June 18th. My 18th June 27th. Jai's 21st (bestest friend in NZ) on July 5th. ANYONE ELSE I'M FOCKING MISSING?! Jesus c0k. Probably some other friends who I cbf remembering because they're ghey. Oh and there's an event I'm going to from 6th - 9th of July. HO HO HO! WHAT A NOT-FILLED-WITH-MASSIVE-SC@TTY-COK-33 (or so) days!
Yyyaaayyy!!!
Bah.

Oh my gawd, Chris.
I think you should stay away from us.
... Except me.
Because I love you.
<3

King Kong

Smash Lord
lol! <3 Chris. He will wipe the floor of you gold coast guys with his metaknight xD
Don't listen to Emily tho!, she has no idea how awesome and non-gay the QLD people are!!

I am planning to start a new thread soon, the lack of internet at Bob's is severally limiting my ability at it. So it will be delayed for the next week.
Atm in the next month we should have biweeklys good to go. We will also have QLD recommended brawl ruleset.
The new threads direction will be towards tournaments/posting up meets/keeping a more direct up-to-date of the things going on for the QLD community.

We can use this thread to talk about how awesome TIBS are <3
And how sucky all you NB's are.

My 21st is on June 6th. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. All my drinking friends are in Tas </3
Chris, my number is 0439 388 861. Send me a msg sometime.
My 21st is June 7th lol. Although I will prolly be in Cairns for it. However, I am all in favour of getting plastered at some earlier point.

peace out

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I'm sorry guys, we can't do mixed parties of getting wasted. That's just stupid.

3 seperate parties, one has to be bukake with Ryan's boyfriend and the other has to be TIBs infested.

That is all.

NOTE: I AM 18! MY CARD LIES!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Wtf is with June. Focked up.
I look 18. c: I'll be 18 soon enough anyway, lol.

Zac did you get your wallet back?

I want to go to Cairns with you, Josh. :c

Andy's right, though, lol, so many parties, uhm k no.
Poor Ben, his 21st was so long ago. :C
Same with the bukake and TIBs infestation. HOORAY!

DDR is gay. =]

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
**** OR GTFO!
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's pretty easy to no bar almost everything.
I'm still having trouble no barring the hard songs - Max, Paranoia, LoM (and I haven't even completely finished LoM yet :c).
I only have 1 video of me and Gab 10%ing Dead End on Heavy. But that's not really an accomplishment considering what we do now... or 'sort of' do now.

I wonder...
Should play more DDR and video them.
But Gab is best 'cuz he AAs everything.

kupo

Smash Lord
AA Max with x8 speed and no bar hogging! xD

I saw a guy doing that a while back..no bar hogging. He wasn't running on the machine either :p.

So..Gab = top tier of QLD ddr? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom