• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] LanSmash Thread | 2010 Season over | "Power of One" next year

What days are you attending? (Even if you're not playing)

• Total voters

Remastered

Smash Lord
Looked back at our videos, and in our matches alone, Jaice killed me 5 times :(, and 3 outside of our matches. There was one horribly blatant Usmash that looked like he might have been paid to throw the match lol

When he changed to snake you lost. Also, J-birds played snake against all except double blind on me. He will never play his MK against my fox. So BS.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Hahahaha, yea Jaice killed/attacked you A LOT of times, was pretty lols. He used Snake the first match of the GF, still ***** =)

And Fawx 2ez.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
$10 money match Matt, my MK vs your Fox.
Are you forgetting those friendlies and a previous bracket matched where i 2 and 3 stocked your Fox??

Remastered

Smash Lord
We have never played fox v MK in brackets, and yes you did **** me in friendlies. Beat me in a bracket match and I'll stop my complaining. None of these IC mind games.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Jbirds: 'Sea, ever since you won a tournament you've gotten so cocky'

**** OFF, look at you ******

Oh rightful place? My mk like totally 2 to 3 stocks your fox. Oh, everyone's bad except original qld alliance?

Your cockiness has ****ing soared ****, don't you give me that ****

****ing toolbag, I'm going to tear that red mayne off your head

J-Birds

Smash Lord
See the diference is this is smashboards where everyone is a douche... u mad sea
Also Matt at Smashplay 3 you used Fox against my MK after your D3 lost.
Defs do it next meet though.

**** JBirds Brawl.... straight Scrub Fox Melee

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
haha UD's the both of you.

Before santasmash sea was acting pretty cocky after his win at smashplay - suddenly posting his opinions about everything on here, saying he was never trying friendlies and still winning. j-birds was mad, even if he did deny it. Now you two have just changed places, simple as that.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Your MK so bayd Ad3pt.
MK =/= instawin, you still need some skills ;)
No pant's meet oldman, kgo.

Also regarding PR I'll ask Vyse to send you an invite to the panel, maybe.

Top Bottom