• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i'm gonna call it now and say that he'll beat one PR player max. everybody on the ranking has some sort of surprise that catches everybody else off. cept me, i'm just bad.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Well, if he comes across me, which is quite possible, he will definitely win. I'd agree that it's likely he'll only beat a max of one PR, but it is possible for him to beat more...
What arrow said

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yeah you are. You guys need to give urself more credit, You really are not as bad as you think lol. Just step it up a tiny bit and take B tier.

Inb4zac: ur all bad

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Welcome the QLD, the state of marf and pokefloats...

soooo, whos coming to the tourney on saturday? It will be interesting to see if anything happens to the list after it

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
My opinion isn't really significant, but I think Darkfire really surprised a few people at dif's tournament(go look at the bracket if you wern't there). He should be considered for PR.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
my personal opinion (if he's to be put in) is drop arrow and scott, slot dark into number 10. he beat a PR player (me lul) so he should at least be considered, but only 1 such win under his belt so any higher than 10 would be jumping the gun a bit at this point imo.

zac, when was the last time you were impressed by somebody in qld?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
gotta say aussie rob impresses me to the point where my penis gets so hard it rips through my jeans

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Pretty sure C tier should be there, not notables -_-

Also remove Hotdogz and we need to look at results and determine if arrow should still be on there.

Edit: Should have C tier and notables :3

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Earl is a genious and I have no one to practice with locally so I can't progress extremely quickly. I dunno about everyone else.

I honestly think you should scrap notable entirely and put C tier back in so we have a proper top 10 pr like every other state.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Umm, don't want to sound cocky here, but in our friendlies at tpoo, myself and earl were almost evenly winning/losing to each other. I know that doesn't really mean anything, but neither does using an OOS person as a staple to compare and order people for a QLD PR.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Right now he's around B tier, I played alot against him at ACL. You'll notice in pools vids I barely beat him at tpo, but in the bracket I 4 stocked him twice.

The comparison is that he got better in such a short time, wer as I can guarantee Qld has made **** all improvement. ZXV is the same, he's now at Dragonforce tier after playing for what.. 2 years? if that..

tbh its just embarrassing to have you on the list >_> Melb's top 10 is so much more **** than ours thanks to the 5-10th players.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You can try for the Brawl PR, just pick up the controller and you're instantly on lolololol.

Zac is rooooight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom