• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
"I can easily beat people like Cal, Tiahn and Aerodrome now, I know their tactics and I have beat them before so you now have to put in PR now Toe-Key"

"know"

"IM GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN BECAUSE YOURE NAWT GIVING BACK MY $12 THING I CAN'T RUN IN THE RAIN WITHOUT THAT THONGS"

"you're still not gonna be on PR"

"I'm better than them now anyway, I can 3 stock aerodrome easily now"

*gets 2 stocked by Tiahn*

"My controller didn't work, I jumped but I C-stick instead"

I'll put you on PR for your courageous effort and we pity you ror <3
maybeh

Also how's your favorite jacket doing?

:phone:

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hey Blade, remember I recorded that video (some mini interview before LD4) of you commenting about how you'll beat Tiahn?
I still have that <3

And you still lost ololol

Bacon, I'm pink because I love my Aerodrome <3
If there was a muddy puddle infront of my Aerodrome, I'd happily sacrifice like 60hp and use blade as a bridge so my Aerogane won't have to risk dirtying his shoes.

Blade, you say all those things to me privately lol
Also nice edit <3 ror

Shadowblade

Smash Apprentice
I will admit that I said that, but I did not lose to Tiahn since we didn't play a single game against each other

KNOW, I say things to you that you decide to only half listen too and then proceed to write your own version of what was said

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Blade.

Do you know what contradicting means?

Your post is filled with contradictions. Like, srsly lawl
If you somehow ended up in court and if Miles Edgeworth (if you dont know him, please leave <3) was your prosecutor, he'd straight bail you.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
$-50 MM
Loser wins all
Mushroom kingdom only
Ganon + mushroom kingdom glitch kills only (check on YouTube if you don't know the glitch <3)
6 stocks
8 min timer

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'll play Jiggs. Who will you be playing?

Also we need to get this thread back on topic guys, I fought to have it reopened, don't get it closed again please.

To answer your PM BC, I don't have space as I have 3 people staying with me sorry.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
So yea, my thoughts on the next PR:

1.Jaice
2.Apollo
3.Jesmo
4.Myself
5.Adept
6.Arrow
7.Toki.
8.Kaion
9.Vyse
10.Aero

Also stop this whole PR match business. It's so dumb and not how we should do things.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'll make anyone who tries to challenge someone to a PR match face Luke in a kickboxing match.

Actually I should say get the **** beaten out of them by Luke lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Or have PR matches specifically for player vs player match up consideration, not whether one should be one up over the other.

If you have two people who look like they should share X place (first, second, etc) then taking into consideration something 'extra' may be worth while. Rarely should this be a 1v1 which the stakes are on both sides for alternate placing. If they're even in tournament (as if they're placing similarly they likely should be playing against each other often) then something else other than them playing themselves again should be taken into consideration.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the best thing about having a PR match against gords on warioware is that even when he beats you, he still loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom