• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| QLD SummerSmash 09 | Brawl Finals Vids |

Gords

Smash Champion
yes free housng = epic fun and sizzler money.
So I take it I am staying with DJ can I get confirmation from him.

Also which airport is the best to travel to. Also by the looks of it I may have to come on Thursday to get the cheapest flights. Is this too much hassle for whom I stay with. Also is it possible to get lift from the airport or can someone tell me the best way to get from said airport to the place I will be staying at.

N.B. I haven't liked at flights home yet but I expectto go home either on the Monday Arvo or Tuesday morning. So it may be near 5 days I stay.

If there is enough money is it possible to go to a theme park. I have been to any of those in Queensland yet so I think it will be fun. But like I said if there Is money, which includes for me as well. Which doesn't sound to good casue I will probe only have about $70 to last me the whole time I am up there.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Another new guy, katapultar, is coming to this.

This post is just a reminder to myself to update the OP.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
maybe instead of sizzler we can go to that all you can eat pizza hut again near bobs. And i can talk to Amie again!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I need... adding!

For housing!
Anybody's place free I could house at?

House me and I'll house you back free of charge, with free transport to the city and the beach!
*wink* *wink*
Huh? You're going to this?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ayup.

I'll take a list down of Out Of Staters needing housing and see what DJ has to say. Though, last time he managed to house all of the out of staters, so it'll probably be alright.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Ayup.

I'll take a list down of Out Of Staters needing housing and see what DJ has to say. Though, last time he managed to house all of the out of staters, so it'll probably be alright.
I had 3 of them, not all though...
Umm, I think there is already 3 staying, with more wanting, surely I'm not the only one who can have people.
I mean, I can take em, but I'd want it to be th ebest/most fun for all involved, I ahve the space yesh, but...ahhh, let us know, we'll work it out.
I've asked for the Monday and Tuesday AFTER the Tourny off work, we'll see how it goes...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, I think what we'll need to do is talk about this on Saturday and see how we'll split the burden of OoS smashers.

Gords
Dedu
Meteor Master
Shaya
Luke Atyeo
Atlasmist
(Cao?)

Now as far as I'm aware, Atlasmist is already going to be there.
Sooo, I'm assuming atlas has his own housing.

If Cao comes, I know Ryan/Chris will house him.

So we're looking for volunteer hosts. If need be, I may be able to convince my parents to let me host someone. My brother has a bunk bed now, so we might just share that lol.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Sizzler... best memories for best made up chocolate dessert.

Chocolate Mousse with chocolate icecream and smarties and chocolate sprinklies. <3 Beat that, Copenhagen.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We need people to STEP UP ON HOUSING PEOPLE.

DJ can't house everyone himself. Well I mean he *could*, but that is by and large unfair on him.

Toby.

Smash Master
I will probably come if somebody is nice enough to let me crash at their house.

Also, if I go I could drive with tedeth/others...maybe. Plane does seem to be so much better though. Hm.

Looks like fun either way :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Planes are top tier.

Especially booking flights like 2 weeks after Meteor Master and paying $30 less.

As I am up there on Tuesday I'll either be chilling out at Pizza hut restaurants for two days or perhaps tanking it down to Gold Coast for some sun baking in 50 degree heat.

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING coz DJ likes to sleep and stuff, holla.

Toby.

Smash Master
See when I read your post Ted I thought you were making a really really bad joke about flying. But you weren't, so its OK.

Flying is still tempting. So tempting. Considering how hot its going to be, I could very well die from a drive like that :p

tedeth

Smash Master
Ha ha ha. I actually posted that before i read shaya's post. It did make it sound like a lame joke tho.

All we need is air conditioning and we'll be fine.

Gords

Smash Champion
@shaya,

what dates are you staying in QLD this time and which airline did you book your flights with?

Dedu

Smash Lord
no plane flights with Super Hot Awesome Yummy Asians kthnxbai...
With Godly Overly ***** Damn Shizz, yes.

But Damn Shizz wants to go with Yummy Asians. Lol such a predicament...
Eh I'll post my flight ticket here tomorrow.
*coughs* I liek drives too but plane trip is worth the time and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ *cough*

Gords

Smash Champion
@ TCR
Glad to hear your coming, so the NSW dream team is back together to wreak havock in qld.
Your only problem will be the cross state diddy duo.

@ Tedeth
Doesnt look good for the road trip. As far as I can tell those who have mentioned they are going have already booked flights. Are you able to do the same if nobady wishes to drive, it would be great to have you there.

@ Vyse
You still up for the double diddy team, my diddy is a lot better since don't come. Almost rivals my TLink.

Also it looks like there will be quite a lot of people up on the Friday. Is there a lot of qld people at work busy Friday? If not can I suggest either a pre tourney meet or outing. Personally I would prefer to go sight seeing or theme parking with a group of the OoSers and some Qlders. but playing smash, etc would be awesome too.
Peoples thoughts.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
BETTER BRING OUT DOUBLE ****.

I MEAN DOUBLE META.

Let's all go sunbaking on the Beach.

I need to be super super tanned so the Americans will be okay with me using Falco.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Also it looks like there will be quite a lot of people up on the Friday. Is there a lot of qld people at work busy Friday? If not can I suggest either a pre tourney meet or outing. Personally I would prefer to go sight seeing or theme parking with a group of the OoSers and some Qlders.
Sounds good.
Also, I've asked for the Monday and Tuesday off after the weekend so something could be done then as well.
On top off all the N64 action and amazing cricket matches.

Tired!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, I'll double with you if you want Gords.
Shiest, that's a lot of OoS'ers

The thing is, is that there is a severe lack of people stepping up to house you guys.
I'm going to keep hounding people though.

I know DJ and Dino could *probably* house like 8 people, but that's not really fair on him.

Top Bottom