• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~Quakfest 7: **** THE 6th 2-2-08~*

darkatma

Smash Hero
nice triple post..
just show up i believe.
I want to go.. but have no ride still

Quak when are you picking people up from bart?
I live in fremont so bart is pretty convenient for me

quak

Smash Champion
for people with question about anything related to this tournament, WRITE DOWN MY NUMBER NOW, in case your *** gets lost, or you need info about time or etc

510-501-1744

you can't rely on being able to force your way into this thread

it's a cell, so you can text, but be sure say who the f you are

and sending me messages on aim when im away that only say "hey." doesn't tell me ****, think of it like an answering machine, tell me who you are and what you need and i'll aim you back, regardless of whether you're on or not

THANK YOU

VANS

Smash Ace
i think i have a dentist appointment at 1..but i wanna play doubles..any chance singles can go first? =)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
But no one likes singles first.

I have a good idea.

Try low tier first, then doubles, then singles.

That way we can be low tiering while people that want to play in everything still show up.

Btw if we do low tier can we PLEASE make a 6 minute time limit instead of 8, since half the people try to camp the whole time and it was so bad last time that nobody wanted to keep playing it.

quak

Smash Champion
how about 3 stock 5 mins, nuetrals only to prevent campage

it's doable, but, i dunno, usually i just play it by ear and see what everyone wants.

we won't do singles first, but we may have something in front of singles, or just wait, or we might just do doubles when there's enough ppl, again, based on what ppl want

no for sure answers

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
how about 3 stock 5 mins, nuetrals only to prevent campage

it's doable, but, i dunno, usually i just play it by ear and see what everyone wants.

we won't do singles first, but we may have something in front of singles, or just wait, or we might just do doubles when there's enough ppl, again, based on what ppl want

no for sure answers
i always liked the idea of neutrals only, or less counterpicks. one ban is not enough to do anything the massive amount of counterpicks >_>

and people should go to this.

and anyone want to do money matches? anywhere from $1 - $5 ~

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'll do some MM's too lol. Lucien, still want to team?

I'll be giving out DotA lessons cuz Zhu wants to learn LOL

darkatma

Smash Hero
hrm
okay... quak can you put me and julian down on the bart list?
We're leaving fremont at 9:30.. meaning getting to the fruitvale station at 9:59

yea.. gotta make sure we have rides back too..

quak

Smash Champion
yes, tv's would be appreciated

as of now i have three, i need two more

also, when you get here, you'll recognize my house because it has a BIG YELLOW TRUCK parked in the driveway, go to the side of the house. (It would be the right side as you face the house, through the side garage door)

Elemennop

Smash Rookie
I know this is a bit of a late notice, but is there anyway my friend and I could get a ride there (from the BART stop, probably)? I'm assuming we don't have to pre-reg or anything and we can just show up.

Irow

Smash Ace
Sorry Quak, it looks like I won't be able to make it. My parent's won't even take me to the BART, let alone pick me up. If anyone is passing by Vallejo to get to a BART, I'd be great if you could pick me up and a couple other guys.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Bring TVs people, I'll try to get mine to work, but I'm not sure.

I'm bringing two cubes, so put down your cubes and bring your TVs instead.

Irow

Smash Ace
I'm trying but they're either all out of town, or they can't drive. Most of friends are working on Saturday's; it's pretty garbage out here in Vallejo.

Top Bottom