• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quebec's Revival//A Brawl Tournament

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Changed the low tier permitted character, as the Tier List has been recently changed. Ike is no longer in low tier while as Bowser is (KingKong is gonna be happy).

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Techiyo knows allready but I can`t come to this.......a surprise 50th birthday party for my father at a 5 star restaurant has been organized the 13th of November........(I simply CAN NOT miss this) ............oh well.........

-Googs

Smash Lord
Techiyo knows allready but I can`t come to this.......a surprise 50th birthday party for my father at a 5 star restaurant has been organized the 13th of November........(I simply CAN NOT miss this) ............oh well.........
worst! I wanted a rematch badly.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
J'aime ça quand francois shoot des affaires concernant d'autres personnes. J'suis confirmé? A un brawl tournament? Ouin ok.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man, no can do...
Its all right. I heard you accually tried and asked the guy if you could...(and just for me too)... thank you for that. AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst! I wanted a rematch badly.
Same here man, I love playing your Diddy. Besides, it wasn`t a real tourny at Kingkong`s place so no biggy. I`m sure your MUCH better in tounaments. AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

nvm

Smash Apprentice
Its all right. I heard you accually tried and asked the guy if you could...(and just for me too)... thank you for that. AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here man, I love playing your Diddy. Besides, it wasn`t a real tourny at Kingkong`s place so no biggy. I`m sure your MUCH better in tounaments. AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways Guard can only beat Diddys by ledgecamping on Japes :)

nvm

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287985

We are also doing a revival so if you are interested, in town, here is one you can pass by. I'll consider housing for anyone who comes.
Hope your BRAWL tourney doesn't turn out into a "omg why isn't there a Street Fighter IV station at a Brawl Tourny omgQQ ;_;"

Love ye bra (too early for me to get there.. need time to get into the game again) :p

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know what you are saying nvm I quit long ago to. But I'm just there to host cause I find it sad that canada has got mad potential in this game and letit go. Too late now to catch up but at least we can make ourselves competent again.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Attending with my crew obviously. Bringing a Wii + Brawl too and another friend of ours may come with us too.
Tim(Banc)
Vis~K
Remorse
Nostalgic

nvm

Smash Apprentice
Ally wanted to drive 7 hours with a TV on his laps i'm pretty sure he can handle a 15mins drive this time ;)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ok so my tourney is getting a bit decent, not the greatest but it shoulds till be hype. Was wondering if anyone else other than holy wants to come?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
DarkISDA, we can't use Opus passes on the buses over there?
It depends on the zone you buy your passes, but I doubt you have it for my zone.

Ok so my tourney is getting a bit decent, not the greatest but it shoulds till be hype. Was wondering if anyone else other than holy wants to come?
It was too short noticed for me :/

On another note: I am confirming that I will have access to a car that day, meaning
I WILL GET SOME PEOPLE AT MONTMORENCY! I am doing 2 travels, so a total of 8 people (10 if you want to go in the trunk). I'll say soon the time I'll go get the people, also the schedule.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
It depends on the zone you buy your passes, but I doubt you have it for my zone.

It was too short noticed for me :/

On another note: I am confirming that I will have access to a car that day, meaning
I WILL GET SOME PEOPLE AT MONTMORENCY! I am doing 2 travels, so a total of 8 people (10 if you want to go in the trunk). I'll say soon the time I'll go get the people, also the schedule.
I can use my own car if problem too so i can bring 4 person

omfg i will team with some1 at my school , we will won double!!

Holy, ce qui parais c'est que tu le connais le grand Jordan, l'ami de Mar1. Il se dit tres bon, c'est vrais ?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I can use my own car if problem too so i can bring 4 person

omfg i will team with some1 at my school , we will won double!!

Holy, ce qui parais c'est que tu le connais le grand Jordan, l'ami de Mar1. Il se dit tres bon, c'est vrais ?
J'ai jouer avec en ligne ya un boute (apparement pis je le savais même pas lol).

Il est bon, trèes bon même, mais il ne me bat pas :p (même si en WiFi il m'a battu, j'faisais n'importe quoi lol)

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
J'ai jouer avec en ligne ya un boute (apparement pis je le savais même pas lol).

Il est bon, trèes bon même, mais il ne me bat pas :p (même si en WiFi il m'a battu, j'faisais n'importe quoi lol)
Ben il se dit battre Holy et Mar1 assez fréquenment , mais bon je verrai cela, il faut que je train mon Metakight LOL

Top Bottom