• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queensland Power Rankings v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
, he's only that way if you know how to use him and have ridiculous tech skill, WHICH I HAVE NEITHER OF, SIGH.

Falcon is definately the most fun character, though.
I want to start using him. C:

IM SO **** THIS GAME IM SO BAD OMG I CAME FIRST AT ROCKY BECAUSE I HAVE NO TECH OR REDICULOUS SKILL

"Where did that come from you **** i never say things like that"

Yes you do kas YES YOU ****ING DO

Sirias

Smash Champion
I don't!
I don't have much tech skill and I don't know how to use Fox, if you didn't REMEMBER I used MARTH in the entire tournament (edit: except in pools/friendlies) you complete FOOL. =]
Flawed argument of flaw is fail.
Gg.

Also, I like using Falcon, he's fun.
I beat Zac with him. :D
'CAUSE I'M SO PROOO~~~
AND WE TRY SO HHHAAARRRDDD!!!
MMNNYYEEAAHHHZZ.

I need another job.
Where's a good place to work.

kupo

Smash Lord
You dont really need tech skill to be good at Fox, imo anyways. You're a smart player Kas!

Your Fox is good in teams!

Why does your Marth play differently to Zac's? QQ

S.D

Smash Master
You dont really need tech skill to be good at Fox, imo anyways. You're a smart player Kas!

Focks is easy to play.

Use nair a lot and shine if you happen to hit a shield with it.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist

BECAUSE ITS BEETTTTAAAAARRR!!!!! idk thats wat we decided XD I have zero tech skill and always have i.e i struggle to get more than 2 waveshines >_> but my fox still ***** and 4 stocks people.. right emily <3

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
more sandbags than there are in 40 year old virgin. thats the difference.

fabulous mr faaaux.

fox has a gimpable recovery.. but this is hardly the place to discuss characters.. its more about the persons skill here.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I haven't looked at the Power Rankings in a while, but in my placing in Brawl...
Do I have Falco AND Ike?
C:

Every character has a pretty gimpable recovery if you know how to exploit it.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
After reading this a fair amount back, the melee list seems a little lacking in numbers. Sorry to be on the slow side here, Just trying to figure this all out again. Haven't been on these boards for a good long while.

The list a collection and ranking of the 'top' melee players or 'all' of the melee players?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
After reading this a fair amount back, the melee list seems a little lacking in numbers. Sorry to be on the slow side here, Just trying to figure this all out again. Haven't been on these boards for a good long while.

The list a collection and ranking of the 'top' melee players or 'all' of the melee players?
Just the top 10 for now dude.

Sloth

Smash Ace
haha. I am curious as to how Zac would actually perceive the current ranking's based on who he has played / seen.

But we all have our own opinion on how the list would actually look.
However I don't think there is a need for a top 15. - the idea of top 10 is for those just outside of it to aim to get into the list. Its not about including majority of people in the current scene.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Obviously me or Nick would win.
As for FALCON!
MMMM DAYYYUMMM MAH FALCON SO GOOD OH YAH RLZ.
Roy's a little bratty prick anyway.
Though I still wub him. <3

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
oh crap! if zac gets on the list that means somebody has to be kicked off... and i'm number 9 so my neck's pretty close to the chopping block >_< BEN you know i'm good! keep me ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

King Kong

Smash Lord
omg i like fully won the last tourney so I should be rank 6!!!! YYEEEAAAHHHZZZZZ

chars definitely fox and roy, seeing as I used them the most.. mmm definitely.
And I got second, beating the guy who everyone was saying should be higher than me, using my low tier secondary. That at least deserves a bump up of one spot, considering i've now won two of 3 games i've had against chris in tournaments.

Those nerves are fading away ;)

peace out

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
every couple of tournaments (more for brawl because there's just more brawl tournaments). so every couple of months. it's been put up twice since i've been around and i've been around since june last year, if that helps you put a timescale to it.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I doubt melee will be updated till end of April. Probably have to wait till next QLD major in which most melee players actually attend... unlike last time.

The next melee list will be very different tho..

NG7

Smash Lord
Hey people!

Just dropping by to say I haven't forgotten about yas.

See ya round soon probably. Hopefully not Seig because we ran into eachother at Timezone and he hugged me for too long for it to be hetero.

Special thanks to Bob for spamming me with text messages.

Edit: If anyone's interested I've become another drone of society with a fulltime job now. It's sh*t.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hey people!

See ya round soon probably. Hopefully not Seig because we ran into eachother at Timezone and he hugged me for too long for it to be hetero.

Edit: If anyone's interested I've become another drone of society with a fulltime job now. It's sh*t.
Good to know your still alive Toai :)

peace out

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey people!

Just doing my bit. :)
Hmmm, hugs are way good though....I would need to hug you if I saw you.

How many hours a week, what hours?
Are you a "normal" person you reckon?
Hahhahahahaha.

Next rankings should be interesting!!! :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom