• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Moose, I'll buy your ticket for you if you want to come (or don't come as it were), as long as you're sure you'll be able to pay me back before we leave.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Buy me Antho.

But seriously meet me before like Friday otherwise I swear the money will be gone lol.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I might be able to make it up for the Redcliffe meet. Depends whether I work Sat morning or night, myabe I'll just b there for sunday?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Buy me Antho.

But seriously meet me before like Friday otherwise I swear the money will be gone lol.
Okie doke.

I might be able to make it up for the Redcliffe meet. Depends whether I work Sat morning or night, myabe I'll just b there for sunday?
Everyone will be like, dead on Sunday. lol. And probably gone by 10am like last time.

Try for Saturday night, but if you can't get it, don't worry. The first monthly is scheduled for 2 weeks after the redcliffe meet.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
@vyse nice sig. especially the bRoomer invite request. Well if I am working 5am-10am, I'll be able to bus or train it down afterwards and get there round lunchtime maybe? Plenty of smashtime after that?

P.S. Had to show sig for the lulz

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Thats just it anthony i dont know how much i am getting from center link so i dont know if i will even be able to pay you back before we left
Okay, well when you find out, and if you can come, I'll give you a hand. Hell, I might throw some money your way. Start a moose fund. The more the merrier.

@vyse nice sig. especially the bRoomer invite request. Well if I am working 5am-10am, I'll be able to bus or train it down afterwards and get there round lunchtime maybe? Plenty of smashtime after that?
Definitely. We're going to run small tournaments all throughout the night.

Triss

Smash Journeyman
quoteing:

Attendance List (Or banned list rofl):

Vyse
ACCELERATE
Tristan
Radiance
Azure Rune
DJ Cat
Scrubs
Sieg

yeah most likely me and my brother will not be attending sydney due to no money.... maybe at like the end of the holidays we can go places but yeah. just to let you know vyce.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We've got 12-15 Victorians going to Sydney now, epic crew battle! *nudge, wink* <3

Triss - Win the Queensland State Qualifier at the start of next year and if you win you get a free flight to Melbourne for a major <3

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
He cant lol.. Chris is too good.

Confirmed.

Booking Summary
$79.00 Per Passenger
DEPARTURE- Fri, 05 Dec 08 OOL - 19:40 ARRIVE- SYD - 22:05

$65.00 Per Passenger
DEPARTURE- Mon, 08 Dec 08 SYD - 18:45 ARRIVE- OOL - 19:10

Azure Rune

Smash Journeyman

I'm good for the money side of things. Buy me up antho, i'll return the money next time we meet (which is generally sooner then later anyways)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've just realised that 2 of my friends 18th's are on the weekend of Redcliffe II.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
But it's Dustyn's 18th =_=
And Alex's too.

=_=

I have to double check with Dustyn to see when he's going to have his 18th. I'm pretty sure he said his 18th was going to be on the 8th, not the 1st.

: /

Like, 70% sure anyhow.

I guess we'll see.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ryan - well if the turnout is right, im sure the state qualifier pot could cover for a second flight, with possible melb assistance :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Update Post

Redcliffe

With my friend's birthday on the 1st, I'm undecided on where I want to be that day. More importantly, Doug will probably want to go to his 18th even more than me >.< Meaning that there's another smasher not making it either.

With Ben cancelling due to exams, and Kas not being able to come either, quite a few players may not be able to turn up. So, Kustom, l300ker, you guys should perhaps consider November 16th/17th instead. Yes, that's a push back of two weeks, but that's taking into account Ben's (Scrubs') exams before the 11th

We've yet to work out a schedule with the others (Chris, bob, etc.) but I guess we'll see.
That's only a proposal to you guys though, if it's pretty much impossible to set it to a different weekend, or it's otherwise set in stone, don't change the date. You'll still get a pretty good turn out, I'm just letting you know that I probably won't be able to make it for the 1st.

Sorry :(

Monthlies

l300ker texted me about an hour ago saying that PCYC is fully booked til December, which is a shame for us >.> So we're going to scout for a new venue in Brisbane. We may just have to run the next (first) monthly in Helensvale again : /

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
maybe i should look at setting the date a bit further out so we can get more guys coming?

yes no?

edit: didn't see your new post..

ill speak to booker about setting another date. so for now redcliffe 2 is on hold.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just re-quoting because I got bottom paged.

Redcliffe

With my friend's birthday on the 1st, I'm undecided on where I want to be that day. More importantly, Doug will probably want to go to his 18th even more than me >.< Meaning that there's another smasher not making it either.

With Ben cancelling due to exams, and Kas not being able to come either, quite a few players may not be able to turn up. So, Kustom, l300ker, you guys should perhaps consider November 16th/17th instead. Yes, that's a push back of two weeks, but that's taking into account Ben's (Scrubs') exams before the 11th

We've yet to work out a schedule with the others (Chris, bob, etc.) but I guess we'll see.
That's only a proposal to you guys though, if it's pretty much impossible to set it to a different weekend, or it's otherwise set in stone, don't change the date. You'll still get a pretty good turn out, I'm just letting you know that I probably won't be able to make it for the 1st.

Sorry :(

Monthlies

l300ker texted me about an hour ago saying that PCYC is fully booked til December, which is a shame for us >.> So we're going to scout for a new venue in Brisbane. We may just have to run the next (first) monthly in Helensvale again : /
---

maybe i should look at setting the date a bit further out so we can get more guys coming?

yes no?
If you want to ensure that Doug (Well I don't know what Doug's doing), Ben, Kas and myself can make it, then consider pushing it back to the 16th.

But that's entirely up to you.

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
Just re-quoting because I got bottom paged.

---
If you want to ensure that Doug (Well I don't know what Doug's doing), Ben, Kas and myself can make it, then consider pushing it back to the 16th.

But that's entirely up to you.
Yeah, well i want to try get all the guys who came last time to come...

So i might look at setting it for the weekend of the 15th/16th

i don't see any problems with that..

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, Zac still has to come as well, if you want everyone that came last time to come. (DIRTY MIND YAY)
Ahh, Zac. <3
Dammit, he's retained more of his skill than I have so now he's almost impossible to beat now in Melee.
Soigh, need to play more Melee.
Soigh, hate Zac, so much ghey rite thurr.

I don't think I'll be here around the middle of November (might be going to Sydney).
But that's ok. c: 1 person not being there is better than 5 (because people seem to be missing that Nick isn't going to be there either because Doug isn't going lul, and more than likely Michael, so that makes 6, and etc.).

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why The **** Do You Decide To Change Dates After I Get Work Off.

Go Die In A Fire.

Azure Rune

Smash Journeyman

Quite the predicament. Well, currently nothing is set to happen with Dustyn's b'day but should something come up ia i will have to pull out. 15th and 16th sounds just dandy though.

@Ryan: If you don't mind squeezing into a car with 4 others then be my guest. You guys have to sort out where you're sitting though and make sre no one is kneeing me in the back for the whole trip through the seat.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Well i was going to organize the Brisbane Monthly for the 15/16th weekend but now that Redcliffe 2 is this date maybe we should hold at Helensvale again and then for December i can book the PCYC?

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Soigh, need to play more Melee.
Play Melee with me, I would also like to get back to being good...

So that I don't embarass myself in Sydney..

Yeha maybe the monthly should be at Helensvale. It saves booker organising Redcliffe II AND the monthly.

It means Anthony has to organise 2 in a row, but I am sure he is capable

Sieg

Smash Champion
I remember doing that at school on PJ64.

Ryan and me used to do the best **** on that game.

Remember that pro combo Ryan?

OMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom