• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
So the topics to try to find people are up: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223102 and http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=71413 . Hopefully there'll be an amazing competetive community up and running in no time and Klamath Falls shall be the envy of the US. Buahaha!

Heh, Arrow, the new people here actually made me get garena a few weeks ago. I've hardly used it. But I would definitely be up for arranging some DotA through it. I just need to figure it out, and how we can contact each other over it, et cetera.

ROB's glide toss is ridiculously long. And that last edgeguard was very nice.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Was sussing out Allisbrawl.com, found some 14 year old whos from Townsville.

Can't help but feel a litte pedo-ish, im turning 23 this year -.-;

Here's another reason why Townsville fails for Video games, 5 to 10 years ago there was 4 Arcades here but one by one they dissappeard, and finally couple weekends ago, after being the only arcade in town for years, Playworks 911 (R.I.P) is now an empty shop, thanks to rising rent, its a sad case when 8 of the 12 Daytona machines in Townsville are killed off in one go.

We have a couple internet cafes, but i've never really frequented them. We even used to have a 100 person LAN a couple years ago that ran for a couple years, it also, is history.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
14 year old and a 23 year old.
I think that's in the range of acceptability. C:
Only 9 years difference.
That's hot.
Do you like him? <3
Unfortunately you'll have to wait till he's 18 to do anything sexy and legal. :D
Well, not really.
But for up the bum, I mean. C:

So I'm at Nick's place.
And no one's here.
And he's gay.
What do I do? :c

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol man, it's pathetic, he's like "GLIDE TOSS IS NOT A GOOD COMBO VIDEO" lol there was like 2 glide tosses in the whole video, i count like one glide toss Fsmash which he *****ed about, the rest were all different combos...

I seriously hate youtube morons. jfhioshfajfdalksfsjfd

Nice video though.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Ejaculation, yum. C:

SIRENT HIRR!!!

"I completely misplaced that DVD."
PERSONALLY! I prefer your mother.
Uh-huh. Mmhmm. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.

Fox is sexy.
Gord I should upload some hot furry pictures for all of you to marvel at.
Totally.
Moar yiff plox.

Edit:

Oh, yeah! Kool video, and lol to the youtube flamer.
We should all flame him to make your video have heaps of comments. :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Animals don't count.

Also this is a note to myself.

Walk 85 metres
Take Train Route ROAX - Robina to Airport Express (QR) daily timetable
Departing 5:04pm Helensvale Railway Station trip timetable
Arriving 6:05pm Roma Street Railway Station
Walk 65 metres
Fare included in the next trip
Take Bus Route 345 - Aspley Buz 345 (Brisbane Transport) daily timetable
Departing 6:17pm Roma Street Busway trip timetable
Arriving 6:24pm Windsor Rd
Walk 160 metres
Zones travelled in: 1-12
fares for all products

In case I forget where I'm going tomorrow lolz.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I miss you too Pepsi. *pets*

Well I would clean it up, but that would spell the destruction of the entire QLD Smash Community since you're pretty much all gay.

I might give Juggy an infraction one day, only out of wubblez <3

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Settle down defensive.
Calling a club girly totally means I don't get any and I'm taking it out on others.

Great job Ryan.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
It's like Brisbane now, but only 6 times more humid.

I've done everything so I'm just being a citizen. Clubs, pubs, movies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pretty good. Met some chick called vanessa. she was good.

Nicks raging at not being able to quarter circle lol. Now michaels raging at gief lol.

Good Shiz

ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE!

JBHewitt

Smash Rookie
They didn't support us so why the *** should we even bother? Yer lets pay more do to more work and get nothing in return.. wooo >_>
LS is a community run event as well, and the last event was our first time in the new venue so learning processes for all of us.

Sunday was a bomb and to be honest we shouldn't have run it. We need at least 130 gamers to break even per day so we ended up with quite a big loss.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm supporting it because I want to see it become something big.
If you guys don't share the same vision, you can just come along for the ride.

We need to show commitment so that LanSmash will show commitment to us. I certainly didn't have any qualms with the arrangement we had with SummerSmash. The only people grumbling are those complaining about the lack of money.

But I appreciate the criticism, really (Though CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be more suitable). If people don't demand more, we'll never deliver more. So if anybody else has objections/suggestions, let me know. The only way we can work together to deliver what you guys want to see is if I know what you want exactly.

I need more than Syke and Juggy talking at me. lol.

@JB: Run it over 1 day, and be a real *** with scheduling. And like, be a REAL *** about it.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I presume this SummerSmash thing is related to the LanSmash I went to? If so, or if it's something along similar lines, I'd have to agree with Vyse that it's something worth pursuing in the long run - it's a lot of people to potentially expose-to/inspire-with awesome techy Melee.

Also, it looks like there's probably enough interest for me to go and try hosting stuff here next term. It's pretty exciting. Hopefully it'll work out and last long-term and so on.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my suggestion, needs less of that lansmash staff dude that was being a prick to scrubs.
in fact it needs none of him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom