• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland SummerSmash 2010 | Results linked in first post |

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
well i dusted off my gc controller and came to the party after not playing for about a year - it was good fun ^_^ even tho i sucked rofl.

might come to the next brawl tournament if i cbf and actually prac

vyse always does a great job organising the tournaments etc - props

congrats to winners etc.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Shout-outs n shiz.

Oh, first the results of the Melee Crews (Someone post up the Brawl one plz. The good one)

Ben (I think) (Peach) beats ReuBEN (Falco) 1 stock left
I forget, but Arrow took 9 stock, I took 6 and we won by 1 or 2 stocks.

Rueben: Glad to see you having fun with this silly game, keep playing and coming to tournies and you'll keep getting better.
The Smash Prodigy as Aron said i think. :)

Campy Chris and Jesmo and Family: Thanks for coming n stuff, I wanted friendlies with ya both in doubles AND singles, make it happen next time. :) If you want to play an only adequate Yoshi that is. :laugh:

Testikills: Even with your lack of sucsess, it seems you still had a lot of fun and enjoyed the whole weekend, so keep at it, more N64 required though hey?
Superstar Soccer is the greatest, you did well!

Arrow: Flaming Sieg. 7 out of 8 goals. Rediculious.
That Nandos is only mid-tier...

Those new guys in Brawl, think they got 3rd: Hey, you guys were pretty good! Game & Watch and Pit? Hope to see yas at more tournys and meats in the future! :)

Everyone Else: Ya know I love ya, seems everyone had fun, was a pretty good weekend!
Although far too often there was only 3 people for N64/Doubles instead of 4 which was lame...next time maybe.

JBHewitt

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys for coming, hope you all had a blast!

I'm going to work on some more more Wii/GC sticks for next meetup.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom here we cooooome!

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
k I will do shoutouts..

Chris: If you only had a better partner you probably would have pwned hands down.. soz for letting you down in the match we got eliminated in, I must improve my (doubles) skillz moar.

Vyse: As always you're a reliable dude in the smash scene so thanks for doing what you do best. :) I'll be more alert when you yell out to people to do their matches next time haha.

DJcat: N64 gaming ftw. Thanks for letting me stay at your place again, even though I didn't have to. We gotta beat Arrow's boo together in Mario Tennis someday.. haha.

Arrow: There's always some good **** happening when your around like gaming until 4am, I cbf that night to go that long XD. It's cool hanging out with ya.

and etc to everyone else I spoke to lol. Nice talking to guys and stuff. Hopefully the Sunday will have more people next time.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
4: Melee doesn't Time Out (J-Birds + Scott)

Ah ha ha ha you brought that upon yourself by playing the infinite climbers ;)

What the hell DJCat as if your Yoshi is only adequate. I'll hunt you down next time I always have so much time and so little to do.

Strike that. Reverse it. :p

QLD is Yoshi's land.

Dorf 4 ways were intense. So much power. I'm sending my Ganondorf off to boot camp after that flogging. Shotgun poo stain Dorf XD

You only won that game because of the lag Jezmo don't lie.

If Toki doesn't make it into the PR soon I'm gonna start spamming Scabe faces. That's not a threat either that's a promise.

Next time Brisbane please put up more of a fight in crews, we didn't even have to use Chris.

Vyse is my god.

PoweredByAMD

Smash Cadet
Shout-outs n shiz.

Oh, first the results of the Melee Crews (Someone post up the Brawl one plz. The good one)

Ben (I think) (Peach) beats ReuBEN (Falco) 1 stock left
I forget, but Arrow took 9 stock, I took 6 and we won by 1 or 2 stocks.

Rueben: Glad to see you having fun with this silly game, keep playing and coming to tournies and you'll keep getting better.
The Smash Prodigy as Aron said i think. :)
Indeed, I am 'The Smash Prodigy'. I really have no idea what you were doing when you were spelling my name. :ohwell: ReuBEN and Rueben? Just stick with plain ol' Reuben thanks. :) I'll probably only be coming to melee tournaments from now on... and i really hate that D-Smash. D=

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Arrow is too good. Best marth in australia. Luckily i have the best mewtwo in australia to counter it. SO DON'T WORRY GAIZ, I'LL BEAT HIM FOR YOU.

man, that's twice now i've gone to brawl tournaments to play melee. when's the next melee tournament (if i can't go this weekend to sunny coast, cause i'll probs be going gold coast with some friends)? march? T_T

stiks

Smash Rookie
Sorry if i ditched everyone for TvC UAS at the tourney. I just got it thursday and didnt play it till saturday. had heaps of fun but sucks that all the melee ***s didnt show up coz i was really looking forward to the matches.

Jackie chan game was awesome.
Missing Cao, Missing Kas (*** should of shown up and we could of played TvC)
TvC tournament at the next lansmash for sures
Hah just gimme a few mins in TVC and ill wreck you :bee:

Top Bottom