• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Landmaster CSS, CSP

lightnaros

Smash Rookie
After reading into Brawl+, I started to install brawl+ on my Wii last night. I was looking into the css. Would it be possible to make a Landmaster CSP and add that to the CSS, so when you select it you get landmaster for the entire match?

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that's possible. At least, I've never seen a code that says you can start off as a landmaster, I've seen plenty that make it so the landmaster never runs out though.

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to have a Landmaster CSS in honor of Brawl's launch. Who doesn't remember the photoshopped Landmaster CSS? As long as the characters are shown below in the P1-P4 slots I'm all for a Landmaster CSS.

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
Are custom roster images, the small ones that is, possible?
A Landmaster CSS would be total win.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It seems that everyone who registered here on smashboards after brawl came out in America doesn't get this joke, lol

highfive

Smash Lord
hah. If something like this was for Brawl online then I'd dig it. I'd love to fight a land master for an entire match.

Landmaster with like 500% Stamina would be hilarious. But I'm pretty sure the thing doesn't actually have a hurt box. So making it even take damage would likely be a feat in itself.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Landmaster with like 500% Stamina would be hilarious. But I'm pretty sure the thing doesn't actually have a hurt box. So making it even take damage would likely be a feat in itself.
It has, but it can take a hella lot of damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLN_cGHZgAU

Look how SuperGanon's moves have hitlag when they hit it.

This hack would be extremely fun. Imagine the new mode: 3v1 Smash the LandMaster. Just give him ~100 stamina.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
It has, but it can take a hella lot of damage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLN_cGHZgAU

Look how SuperGanon's moves have hitlag when they hit it.

This hack would be extremely fun. Imagine the new mode: 3v1 Smash the LandMaster. Just give him ~100 stamina.
Crap, beat me to it. Well, if we could replace the result of the Landmaster going away with taking damage, this could work!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I would like this. Just the option of replacing a character with a landmaster, or making every character slot show up as a landmaster (but still play as the character that normally shows up in the slot) would be awesome.

Everybody who's saying that this is a stupid idea clearly doesn't realize that some people like to have silly, random fun.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I would like this. Just the option of replacing a character with a landmaster, or making every character slot show up as a landmaster (but still play as the character that normally shows up in the slot) would be awesome.

Everybody who's saying that this is a stupid idea clearly doesn't realize that some people like to have silly, random fun.
THIS!!! People, this is OBVIOUSLY for fun, so don't say that this is stupid! If you don't like it, hey, JUST DON'T POST!!!

I can't wait until this becomes a reality!

Top Bottom