• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

question about the smash stage downloader..........

AkumaFalcon93

Smash Rookie
please dont lock this post until i atleast get a yes or no answer to my question. or tell me were i should post this question on these forums.

Can I upload hack stages to this site because I have some that I wan't to share but I don't know if it is against the rule here. Please reply on either this post, on my account's visitor messages, or private message me. Thank you.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It doesn't even matter if it is against the rules since the stage uploader is currently not working, and hasn't been working for quite a while, along with the friend finder and albums. If I'm correct, the problem arose before people started making the hack custom stages, so a rule may have not even been made. I'm sure a more knowledgeable member will be able to tell you for sure though. :)

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I think there are a few hacked stages in the Stage Browser, so you should be good, if it ever gets back up. In the meanwhile, you could always use AiB, mediafire, or something like that.

Top Bottom