• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about unlocking with VS. Matches

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
It probably doesnt. But if you have time I have a method that you could use. Took me about 2 hours doing this method to unlock all characters from start to finish.

1. Start by changing to Stage Select rule. You'll want the fourth option, "Junguri."

2. Now return to the Brawl menu and select Special Brawl. It's the one that shows an image of a Mario hat with bunny ears.

3. Next change the first category (the one with the % symbol) to Tairyokusei and and the third category (the one showing the bunny ears) to Hana (it's the first option). Hit "okay" at the bottom of the screen. The game should take you immediately to the character select screen.

4. Now select your character and a character for the computer. When you select the computer's character, you'll notice the number 150 appear next to the image at the bottom. Move the pointer over the 150 and hit "A." Now push up on the control stick to reduce the computer's HP to just 1.

5. Start the match. The battle should last all of one second.

I did that using Fox and just spamming laser. Dont forget you can also press start to skip through the victory scene. Hope this helps

Top Bottom