• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question Level 9 CPU

Sañ

Smash Rookie
Post your opinion about what the best CPU's are ranked from 1 to 35 on level 9
I have to know this because I most of the time have nobody to play with.
Please also tell (if there good in one specific thing) what there good with. for example: "meta-knight is one of the fastest characters if played by CPU"

Sañ

Browny

Smash Hater
Mario is #1 by a mile. i dont know what it is about him, but hes extremely difficult to beat. Pikachu is also very tough to deal with. MK is really not a problem, since the cpu doesnt spam tornado and doesnt attempt to chase off stage,

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Mario, Peach, and Pikachu are all ridiculously hard. Zelda isn't exactly a piece of cake either.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Online play is the way to go, unless you have terrible internet service.

Adapt

Smash Lord
peach, mario, olimar, pikachu, TL, and occasionally luigi all put up a decent fight. olimar is easy to gimp though
I don't have too much trouble with zelda because she is slow and din's is easy to dodge

the worst seems to be sonic, ganondorf, DDD, DK

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Pikachu, definately. There's not one good thing I can say about him as a CPU, he's tricky all around. But mostly because he spams his B and B+Down.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
... Am I the only one who has a tough time fighting Kirby?
He times his Hammers, Stones, and Forward Airs very well. What impressed me most was recovering with Forward Air - it makes him tough to edgeguard.

Then I'd put Olimar at the second hardest. Dang you and your Up Smash...

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
This many people posting in this thread disturbs me. I hope all of you play other people more often than computers, even if it's online.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sonic with Smash Balls on. I noticed in matches when my brother and I are playing, they tend to run away from me when I have the lead to defeat my brother.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu. Mario can also be rather annoying with some characters due to the CPU's superb FLUDD gimping.

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
i guess no one played agianst olimar or jiggly. jigglypuff always kills me on lvl 9 and olimar does sometime to. I use G&W and Mario

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Mario, hands down. He's beastly for no reason. Samus is in second, shes also quite good. Other notables include: Luigi, Peach, Wario, Pikachu, Kirby, TL, Fox and Wolf. The worst are DDD, Snake, Sonic, MK, ICs and Ike

Top Bottom