• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

questionnaire: you and SWF

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
1) What made you come to SWF (or Smash World) in the first place, and, if possible, how (some people, like me, have short memories...)? Please be as specific as you can, not something like "for smash," but rather something like "to get help on such and such..." Also, what were your first impressions/thoughts of SWF?
I heard about this on another forum, and decided to join so I could read about all the different hints and advanced techniques, so that I could become better.

2) What made you register here at SWF and become an actual member, instead of just watching people talk (what made you want to participate)?
Well, if you are gonna be on a forum, then you might just as well register.

3) What made you stay at SWF after you registered?
There was so much to read.

4) Did you start coming to SWF for other reasons? (Seeing how we have a wide variety of differnt focused rooms here...) Any reason for this?
Yeah, all the other threads not diretly related to the game.

5) Have you learned anything important, or have you changed since you came here? Has SWF become more to you than what it first was?
I didn't know anything about advanced techniques when I came here.

6) Do you think you'll keep on coming here? For how long, do you think? (Please, nothing like: "until I die!"...)
I haven't been here for a very long time, because I kinda lost interest in the game.

7) Do you actually play SSB or SSBM (or used to)?
I used to play SSBM a lot, now it's very seldom.

Now you answer my questionnaire (that is, if your native language is not English or Japanese).

Cupcakes

Smash Journeyman
1. I believe I saw this site in an old NP magazine. I love Smash, so I checked it out. I ended up staying. My first thoughts were," Finally! A place where I can learn more about Falco!!"

2. So I can get more active and have people help me with my game. Also, the PRoom is nice.

3.It had the best source of info about Smash, so i stayed.

4.PRoom and Light house.

6.i really don't know....

7. Of course! I play both daily.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
1) I wanted to read the latest stuff about SSBB.

2) Wanted to play the forum games and give my opinions on topics.

3) Joined the mafia games.

4) Same

5) Just stuff about SSBB. I also learned to play forum Mafia, and I enjoy it very much.

6)Yeah, at least until SSBB comes out.

7) I've played SSB and unlocked Ness, and I unlocked all the characters and levels in SSBM and played quite a bit but not in tournaments or anything.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Hehe, hope the title caught your attention. This isn't anything official, just a few questions that you may or may not answer... something I think would be interesting to know about people. I got this idea from a similar topic done a while ago. For more details, see the very bottom of this post. This is a questionnaire asking a few questions (I hope not too personal) about you and SWF. If you don't feel like answering any of these questions, just don't. Answer the ones you feel like answering.

1) What made you come to SWF (or Smash World) in the first place, and, if possible, how (some people, like me, have short memories...)? Please be as specific as you can, not something like "for smash," but rather something like "to get help on such and such..." Also, what were your first impressions/thoughts of SWF?

I just searched Smash and found this. I thought it was cool because people were so creative

2) What made you register here at SWF and become an actual member, instead of just watching people talk (what made you want to participate)?
The discussions were just so intruiging, especially those about Brawl Character discussion
3) What made you stay at SWF after you registered?
Just people comiing up with new ideas everyday and making new topics
4) Did you start coming to SWF for other reasons? (Seeing how we have a wide variety of differnt focused rooms here...) Any reason for this?
The pool room. It's just so random *foaming mouth* ME LOVEZ THE POOL ROOM!
5) Have you learned anything important, or have you changed since you came here? Has SWF become more to you than what it first was?
I found out the mods were really strict so I refrain from posting new topics whenever possible. No it really hasn't changed much
6) Do you think you'll keep on coming here? For how long, do you think? (Please, nothing like: "until I die!"...)

I think I'll keep coming here until The Pool Room Topic "Watching stuff rot* appears
7) Do you actually play SSB or SSBM (or used to)?
Yes I would but my Melee disc is mest up so not as much

I'm sure you meatheads can tell the difference between the original post and the post w/answers so yeah. If somebody has something against me make the topic *Watching Stuff Rot* and I'll know what to do.

Top Bottom