• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions... Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuZZyReCKy

Smash Rookie
1-How can I get brawl plus onto my SD card?

2-Any tutorials on how to add music/textures onto Brawl+?

3-How can I convert my own mp3s into whatever file is needed for Brawl and are there any tutorials for this too?

thankyou:)

buzzyrecky@gmail.com

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
1. Go to Brawlplus.net and follow directions
2. Go to Help thread in KC:MM Forums (http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php)
3. Once you've got the hang of it, look more closely into the Smash Workshop, the things here are generally more complex than texture hacking alone.
4. For BRSTM making (songs) use Dantarion's BRSTM GUI. Just search for it in the Workshop.
5. Look at stickied threads in general.

BuZZyReCKy

Smash Rookie
thankyou very much

also, is there any way to receive notifications (via site or email) when topics you posted on have new posts/

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
1. Go to Brawlplus.net and follow directions
2. Go to Help thread in KC:MM Forums (http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php)
3. Once you've got the hang of it, look more closely into the Smash Workshop, the things here are generally more complex than texture hacking alone.
4. For BRSTM making (songs) use Dantarion's BRSTM GUI. Just search for it in the Workshop.
5. Look at stickied threads in general.
Edit to 1, the RSBE01.gct is not there, just an fyi. Just look up that filename and someone should have it for download.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Brawl+ is dumb. Turn back now while you still have a chance.
Troll. ^^

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to get emails if someone post on your thread, but do you have any other questions you'd like to ask? This thread will probably be closed soon.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
thankyou very much

also, is there any way to receive notifications (via site or email) when topics you posted on have new posts/
Under user CP there's a bunch of options for subscribed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom