• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Music Question (Slight Spoilers)

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys--

I've been playing Brawl for quite some time now. I've unlocked all of the events, all the characters and stages, and now I'm on unlocking all of the music. I realize that the only way to obtain certain songs is to get them via random drops when regular brawling. I'm using this "Cheat" to get as much cds as I can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeCsfhtKvs0

My question is--will certain songs only drop on certain levels? I've been trying to get Rainbow Road for the longest time on my game and have yet to come across it. Does it only show up on the Mario Circuit stage? Will I never be able to pick up that song, or say the Corneria song from Starfox, on my created stage? A quick response is greatly appreciated :)

DarthBuckets

Smash Rookie
I got them all with no rhyme or reason. I'm pretty sure they are not level dependent at all.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure they're not level-biased though i'm still tryin' to get the golden sun track so i can build my custom golden sun lighthouse stage.

Top Bottom