• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

keeper

Smash Champion
Sweet, change it to the same date as another tournament that's been set for that date since late August. :|

onski?

Smash Ace
Sweet, change it to the same date as another tournament that's been set for that date since late August. :|
take that to AiB. but seriously, it was an unintentional scheduling conflict and 150 people are far more valuable than 15. sorry you'll have to drive down for real competition. :embarrass

keeper

Smash Champion
take that to AiB. but seriously, it was an unintentional scheduling conflict and 150 people are far more valuable than 15. sorry you'll have to drive down for real competition. :embarrass
More than 15 people coming.

No need to be an elitist.

Edit: "07-06-2009, 10:25 PM" original post time for the thread with the Dec. 19th-20th tourney. >_> gg

keeper

Smash Champion
Shroomed hasn't traveled out of Norcal as far as I know.
I'm not trying to diss oregon or your tournament but I think this one isn't going to be stealing anyone but maybe WA from yours.
WA is going to GO, not this, afaik.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Shane is still coming to GO with most, if not all of WA, and WA Brawl players too.

Not to mention the same date thing just takes people way from this tournament.

At least you guys aren't being like CubaisDeath is on AiB.

onski?

Smash Ace
More than 15 people coming.

No need to be an elitist.

Edit: "07-06-2009, 10:25 PM" original post time for the thread with the Dec. 19th-20th tourney. >_> gg
no need to cry over spilled milk. its happening.

any chance of someone in SF housing me for a night? I gotta bus there and I don't wanna waste 6 hours busing to and forth on Saturday/Sunday.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
At least you guys aren't being like CubaisDeath is on AiB.
lol, I'm a much different person IRL, believe me. I just enjoy trolling you guys because you take offense to any little thing I say.

plus, oregon sucks, and everyone rather go to nor cal

onski?

Smash Ace
yeah i don't think anyone knew or cared that oregon was having a tournament
the WA and OR barwl players are butthurt. i can't help it that SF is such a better location for a regional (especially considering the neighboring regions travel time)

pockyD

Smash Legend
why does it affect them? they can still have their tournament if that's where they want to be

it doesn't affect OOS attendance for their tournament because as far as i can tell, nobody from here was going to go to the tournament anyway since nobody knew or cared about it to this point

onski?

Smash Ace
why does it affect them? they can still have their tournament if that's where they want to be

it doesn't affect OOS attendance for their tournament because as far as i can tell, nobody from here was going to go to the tournament anyway since nobody knew or cared about it to this point
truisms. you should be my defense attorney in the case of: NorthWest Smash VS Onski

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord

EXACTLY! I don't see why they are butthurt. you can tell that nor cal is a better place for a tournament just by looking at a map lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
i saw an oregon tourney that was supposed to be at some other time not dec

i dont even remember it anymore lol

but um, oregon should come to this =D

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
LOL dajaun, oregon is doing everything they can to take away attendance. you should see the AIB page, its hilarious.

Top Bottom