• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

Linuka

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm a smasher from Knoxville, Tn, and by happenstance, I'm going to be visiting Family in San Francisco from today until next monday, so I think I'll be able to attend this. My question is, since I don't know anybody in Norcal, I was wondering if I'd be able to get some casuals in, and meet some of ya'll sometime this week. I can meet you guys somewhere or something, and I'll pm you my number or something if anybody feels like having a complete Smash stranger over for some games.

Thanks everybody!

-David

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Attention Socal Melee (and others who need housing I suppose):

I have housing if anybody wants it at my place in Novato, which is about 30 min north of the venue in a spacious house. Please let me know if your car needs housing, as I need to make plans for the weekend fairly soon.

Also, I can only house you if I have met you personally or you are coming with such a person who can vouch for you.

onski?

Smash Ace
Sheridan i have your number and will call you tomorrow to discuss logistics. but as of right now im 99% sure that the tentative schedule will be all pool play Saturday and all bracket Sunday. stay tuned for more

joeplicate

Smash Master
so, socal
i'm driving up

who wants a seat?!
it'll be 20 for gas
leaving from moorpark
staying at sheridan's
coming back monday (most likely)

possible attendees:
me
steven
tipZ jue
oscar will be in new york i think
whoever else wants to go

post here or tell me otherwise if you're interested

SFAT

Smash Ace
Aw man. I'd rather have doubles one day (Saturday), and singles the other. Because I dont want to be DQ'd out of the Doubles Bracket if PewPewU is late on Sunday, which he will be.

onski?

Smash Ace
Aw man. I'd rather have doubles one day (Saturday), and singles the other. Because I dont want to be DQ'd out of the Doubles Bracket if PewPewU is late on Sunday, which he will be.
IF you make it out of your pool, then we can schedule your bracket match to be later on

Linuka

Smash Rookie
Well..I'm from Knoxville..hehe.

Anywho I'll just see you guys there on Saturday and hopefully Sunday too. I need as much practice as I can get and I wanna meet all you Norcal cats!

Incidentally, I need a partner. I'm not the best in the world but I'm nowhere near the worst. and I have lots of xp with team matches.

Shroomed

Smash Master
who wants to smash tomoro? i need practice

zac ur not even making it into bracket so dont trip about sunday

and im not gettin DQ'd macD

**** that ****

Top Bottom