• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wonder if this means scar will place like 13th at your tournies now and get 5th at our national tourney

LOL jk ec would never let that happen

pockyD

Smash Legend
i wonder if this means scar will place like 13th at your tournies now and get 5th at our national tourney

LOL jk ec would never let that happen
LMFAOOOO

that was pretty good

this is scar

**** you plank i placed top 5 @ EC tournies i expect to do the same here and yeah i'll prob get like 2nd @ pound

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
1. Lucky
2. SS
3. Zhu
4. Eggz

Teams

1. Scar Lucky
2. Zhu MacD
3. Replicate Fly Amanita
4. SS Tang

Edit: I mixed up the first 2 teams, cuz I was in and out of the livestream, zhu and macd won

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
dis G$!! scar u cant make top 5 at dis scrub *** tourny?! dont come back to ec. lol good **** lucky! and mango should have ur snacks. who loves u more than me eh? i'm still at the airport and i'm hella tired so this all i got for now. pe@ce wc

darkatma

Smash Hero
i had a lot of fun, and a lot of good matches

california skill level is just too good, can't say much else. Definitely going to a tourney or two more here before i haveta go back to school in da MW

onski?

Smash Ace
Anyone got fuller results?
Claire (Nezumi) has full results for Brawl, Melee and Smash64. she's taking a train back to Santa Barbara and should upload everything in the next day or so here. Sheridan also has semi-complete results.

JDM

Smash Champion
Prepare to wait for at least 3 months for the results.

Does anybody carry a usb flashdrive with them!?

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
i use my zune as a storage device since i can't afford a real flashdrive. :[

onski?

Smash Ace
i have incomplete pool results on my flashdrive. claire will send sky the results soon and the brackets should be on aib before the year is over

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Shout outs to my favorite people :)

okay, shoutouts because nobody else has done them yet.

NorCal
:
Brandon: you are so good man and you're really fun to be around. but now whenever it smells and I'm near you, I'm gonna assume you farted LOL. I hope we get our competitive spirits back soon because you have way too much talent to stop competing.

Dajuan: you earned so much of my respect this weekend. you and brandon are my favorite docs. I really like how positive you are even after you lose. Look how good you've gotten man! I'm going to copy your mentality and see where it takes me.

Phil: I hope you got you hat back. I had fun playing friendlies with you. your fox is still sexy as usual :)

PockyDick: good games in pools. I think there were only two problems that kept you from doing better vs me: try to be more patient. Sheik ***** Peach if she platform camps. If you want good examples, watch me vs SFAT in our second set on Stadium or watch Kira vs any random Peach. Another thing is punishing spotdodges. you definitely have the smarts to catch on to people's spotdodges but you blow it by trying to get the grab! Like I told you, you should definitely start wavedashing OoS -> dsmash. It ***** spotdodges so hard. I expect you to be punishing spotdodges next time I see you play :) Thanks for the housing as well.

SuperRadBrian: you're an okay guy :) I don't think I really hated you. I just like to hold grudges against people. thanks for housing Irvine and letting me use (take a dump in) your shower.

Miles: thanks a lot for cheering for me. I'm touched that you're my #1 fan <3. you can call me Squirtle all you want :)

SFAT: you are too good. great games and I had a lot of fun playing you and Kevin. Our sets are so dumb now cuz we just counterpick each other with gay characters haha.

PewPewU: good games too. I had a great time playing you in friendlies on Sunday. your marth is stupid scary on the ledge. I might just have to pitch a tent next time we do Fox vs Marth lol.

Alvin: great job in doubles. I think you and Alan are a mini Zhu/MacD team. team with Alan more but do me a favor; don't go gay. hahaha

Alan: really nice Peach. you got me hella worried in our tournament set. McCain told me you're scared of edgeguarding spacies off stage. DO IT MORE. you're a ***** for using me to get Dajuan jealous but it touches me that you said I'm your 2nd best friend :chuckle: Happy Birthday btw.

Vanessa: YOU BEAT DAJUAN'S MARTH TWICE! you and Shane are mad cute. thanks a lot for the Squirtle keychain! it's a work of art!! I'll be sure to interfere with your sugar game with Dajuan more next time.

Rey: I only remember getting you noodles. you're welcome bish.

Mitchell: every time I chew gum, I'll think of you putting gum into that **** talker's mouth LOOL you are really funny man. I'm glad you sat at our table at IHOP to liven things up a bit. <3

Jeff: I'm still soooo sorry I shined you at 0% last stock in our pools set! you're amazing.

Scar: get ***** by west coast! playing you is really really REALLY fun. next time we're playing friendlies FAH DAYZ! "S2J is that you?!" LOL

Joe: I completely forgot about our friendlies FAH DAYZ! I owe you next time you come down to SoCal. :) I just saw you vs DP round 1. Cute Fox :)

Darrell: wearing the same shirt for both days? I don't approve. beating Dajuan in pools? I approve! your Samus is a lot more fun to play against than Grandpa HugS' Samus (sorry Hugo).

Ender: Sorry I didn't know what the DSi looked like hahaha. I am definitely not your average little kid. I haven't bought a new game in almost over a year!

Justin: You are so god **** good! Sorry we didn't go out to eat at that Hot Pot place like you wanted... Hopefully I'll have a taste for sushi and fish by the time we go back up so we can go get sushi with you :) Btw: your secret Fox trick actually isn't that hard. I'll be sure to give you credit once I incorporate it into my game!

Tofu: thanks a lot for the housing man. I like your room even though it was super small. You're still really good. I'm impressed! you gotta get ranked on the NorCal PR man!

SoCal:
MacD: you still retardedly fun to hang around. good job in teams. you definitely gave scar the business with that spinny move! :p I missed you and Alan giving people the look but that's okay. Listening to Lady Gaga and Britney Spears in the car is too good. I'll probably see you at our little New Years/Christmas dinner! Have fun in Texas you slu+!

Kira: our updates are the ****! I'm glad you still **** after not entering a tournament for a month lol. Thanks for the Sheik training. Every time I play a Sheik nowadays, I think "if it ain't Kira, it's done!" Hopefully I see you sometime after Christmas. :)

Jenny: I hope I wasn't being hard to deal with. I know how frustrated you were so I wanna say sorry for everything even if it wasn't my fault. you're an awesome driver and I'm glad you didn't freak out in the fog on the way home LOL. "Save me. Q_Q" is the best shirt ever.

Cameron: good job in doubles. Sorry if I ever made it seem like I was mad at you after losing. I am almost always mad that we lost if anything. you got some nice things here and there but you still suck you slu+! we did satisfactory in teams :) you should show me how you fit a nickel up your nose! I'll give you a dollar if you put a 50 cent coin up your nose LOL. beware the flight of stairs. it's your one weakness; like Xavier!

Joey: good **** Joey. you're one of my favorite Foxes. you sound like Hazz when you're sick hahaha

S2J: sexy *** Falcon. you just keep getting better and better! I'm really glad I won my MM vs SFAT the first time so you made $20! thanks for believing in me bro <3

Dunskies: Love you man but get raaaaped by the sidebets!!

EmbraceThe12: I don't know what I would do without you man. I would've spent at least an hour trying to find out how to make those instant noodles at the market. It's still not the nicotine that kills. haha

Zhu: As homo as this might sound, your hug made me feel a lot better on Sunday so thanks a lot <3. You made my day much better. I'm glad you got really far after losing first round in winners! Hopefully you come back down to SoCal soon so we can hang out and do chem stuff together at Cam's house loool.

Fly Amanita: you are so good! you beat both Scar and Jeff! you are definitely my favorite Ice Climbers. I still feel bad that you still ended up losing to McCain again this tournament but if you keep working at it, I'm sure you'll be ****** him (and me) soon! I'm glad you managed to get a last second ride from Joe.

Eggz (you get cute *** plum colored text): you are definitely the snarfiest snarf snarf on this side of the west coast. Good **** in singles man. I thought you were on adderall the whole time so I wasn't impressed but when I found out you weren't, my mind was blown. You **** but as McCain said: "best in Washington? yeah. Best in Oregon? sure! Best in Idaho? Why not! Best in California? Hellllll no *****!"

I think that's it. If I forgot you, I apologize.

edit: I spent an hour on this holy crap.

L__

Smash Master
okay, shoutouts because nobody else has done them yet.

NorCal
:

Alvin: great job in doubles. I think you and Alan are a mini Zhu/MacD team. team with Alan more but do me a favor; don't go gay. hahaha
♥

I'll try.

Will post shoutouts when I'm not busy playing 38947238573209582540894759387 friendlies.

Kira-

Smash Champion
West Coast is too good (minus genesis crews ><)

Eggz should be on the WC crew for pound

Joey and Zhu ****

Fly, S2J, and Larry **** for beating Scar LOL

Scar is a homie though

fun tourney, I gotta learn how to out-gay fox. Other than that I got this =P

edit - if you got platform downsmashed by MacD you're a noob, you'd think people would learn their lesson after the first one

D

Deleted member

Best norcal tourney I've been to

Thanks to: Onski for hosting a **** tourney

Brandon for being super clutch in teams and sorry that I ran out of energy since every single match in doubles ***** me physically and mentally

Dunskies/Joe for driving me back/home

Joey for being the 2nd best in the world

Scar for the best Falcon style

and everybody in norcal/socal

L__

Smash Master

NorCal
:
Alan: I can't believe we made it out of pools, let alone take out Connor + Psychomidget and Julian + Shroomed. I love you as a teammate and we're going to do more than get one stocked by Chinatown's Most Wanted next CGC.

Brandon: Hanging out these past few days have been so fun. I know now how boring/tedious your uploading process is, and because of that, +10 respect.

Phil: I don't know what to say because hanging out with you is always so awesome.

PewPewU: You beat Eggz and Larry? ... ****, go to more tournaments and get ranked higher than SFAT already.

SuperRad: I forgot to money match you.

Darrell: You wrecked your pool. I take back my comment about how Dajuan was the only guy Kevin needed to worry about.

Dajuan-derful: I love your personality when it comes to losing in Smash. I ****IN' ***** YOUR SHIELD BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. Help me with the Doc matchup later! =D

Rey: Hacky-sack was fun, as well as eating the eggs.

Mitcho: When you were trying to give me advice during my set with S2J, it made me feel better. A lot better. Thanks. =D

I'm lazy and will finish later.

Top Bottom