• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R³ : DECEMBER 19th / 20th

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
edit - if you got platform downsmashed by MacD you're a noob, you'd think people would learn their lesson after the first one
You're an idiot.

I've yet to play
your Sheik, huh? One of these days when I get the sudden urge to play Melee, I'll go to a tournament and we'll MM. Then I'll see how "good" you are. :laugh:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Brandon - My favorite smasher. Its always a pleasure to chill and talk/smash with you. Thanks for helping me with the "incident" that happened. I prolly would've lost my temper if you and Feelup werent there.

Mccain - My 2nd favorite smasher. You're just so fun. I could be pissed, and I'd still enjoy your company. You're awesome-sauce, AND you're hella homo. I love it.

Alvin - Im not giving you a shoutout cuz were talking on aim. Stupid.

Sfat - My favorite little kid. Lets be best friends!

BobbySiege - Snickerdoodle.

PewPewKevin - You're such a mean kid. SOOOOOO mean.

Connor - Yea, I used you, but you're still awesome.

Feelup - You're sooooooo smart. I love your advice sometimes. I always love your company though. ^_~

Justinmist - Thanks for that ride on the first day. <3

Mitcho - Imma try the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It sounds hella good.

Zhu - "The more I hangout with you, the more I like you"

Vanessa - <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

Dajuan - You're prety black, you should stop that.

Julian - Okay, imma try and be as respectful as possible. Now, I could've done this on aim or something, but to be frank, I dont really care. Wha you did was very, very immature, and im saying that as a friend. I dont want to embarrass you, or paint you as the bad guy, I just want an apology. Not necessarily for me, but for Alvin, Mccain, Brian, and anyone else you may have caused harmed to. I dont know why you would say some of the things you said because I thought we were friends, but im gonna dismiss it as a bout of anger. I really hope you dont quit smash, but if you do, dont parade me and Alvin as the catalysts.

Brian - Thanks for cheering for me. <3

Pocky - Have my babies!

Ender - Dont come near my babies!

Sheridan - Let me win, kthxbai.

Nick - YOU SEXY BEAST. Thanks for sticking up for me.

Anyone I missed, yell at me or something.

L__

Smash Master
Julian - Okay, imma try and be as respectful as possible. Now, I could've done this on aim or something, but to be frank, I dont really care. Wha you did was very, very immature, and im saying that as a friend. I dont want to embarrass you, or paint you as the bad guy, I just want an apology. Not necessarily for me, but for Alvin, Mccain, Brian, and anyone else you may have caused harmed to. I dont know why you would say some of the things you said because I thought we were friends, but im gonna dismiss it as a bout of anger. I really hope you dont quit smash, but if you do, dont parade me and Alvin as the catalysts.
I would like to elaborate on this.

Julian, if you read this, I wanted to let you know that what you said has been on my mind since it occurred. If you talk to anyone that I was with the past few days, you would realize that I wanted to talk to you afterwards to try to make you feel better. The largest reason that I did not approach you is that everyone I asked concerning that subject told me to avoid you for my own safety.

My own safety.

The last thing I wanted to do in the competitive scene was make someone angry until they reached the point where they reacted the way you did.

My intents are not to offend you, but you need to realize that this is a game and there were several contributing factors to what occurred. I have a question to ask, how long has it been since you've both teamed prior to this tournament? Cut yourself some slack and stop basing your performance off of one tournament.

I hope that you won't continue to be as angry as you are and quit Melee.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
You're an idiot.

I've yet to play
your Sheik, huh? One of these days when I get the sudden urge to play Melee, I'll go to a tournament and we'll MM. Then I'll see how "good" you are. :laugh:
He wasn't even talking to you, I don't see what you're doing Kouryuu loool.

Zhu - "The more I hangout with you, the more I like you"
This quote is legit.

Miharu

Smash Hero
You're an idiot.

I've yet to play
instigating **** again

some things never change

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My shoutouts:

Onski, Sky, V-TEK: Thank you for making this happen and giving us the opportunity for a super-fun tournament.
Nezumi - Same as above, and thanks for helping out with running Melee when I had to do other stuff. Hope you made it back to SB without too much trouble.
List of people that are generally helpful and to whom I am grateful - PockyD, SuperRad, Zhu, Phil, Brandon, Lunin, ender, probably some others I forget.
Joe, Steven, Fly - It was fun having you guys over, hopefully you guys made it back alright with the spare.
Rey - Thanks for teaming with me I had fun.
Rickety - Stop being so cute.
Eggz - I am making every effort to come to the next TP assuming I don't have family/school obligations, thanks to you and WA for coming down.
Everyone that brought setups - You guys ****, we had the perfect amount of setups to run this tourney. I think we had 4 or 5 more than Barlw did even though we had like 40 fewer people.
Everyone that ran a pool - Thanks very much, I know it was probably time consuming considering we had 9 man pools that lasted just over 2 hours.
Everyone that played their matches when they were called and reported them afterwards - I love you, you make my life much easier.
Everyone that wandered around when their match was up and never bothered to check the projector for their matches so people had to go and find your ***** *** - **** you.
Everyone that doesn't report their matches: Are you ****ing ********? Have you never been to a tournament before?
Everyone that took their lunch break during the singles bracket - WTF is wrong with you there was mad time to do it elsewhen (new word I made up).
Me - Good job, you (I) are/am amazing in all possible ways except for landing uthrow rests on Falcos in the last stock of the 3rd game.
Deep Norcal - Best crew ever.

Kira-

Smash Champion
more quick shoutouts

tofu - thanks for housing and teaming, even though we did a lot better the first day lol

hub house - brian thanks for staying up late for our sorry *****, everyone else we saw there was too cool (pocky, ender, scar, pkmnIRL, s2j/connor, etc)

ppl who did hype MMs - you guys are all mad good

socal - good **** we ****
norcal - you guys are legit. sorry i didnt play friendlies with everyone, i get hella tired at these things

alan - you're pretty cool
tang - thanks for the massage lol
brandon - im impressed, seems like you got a ton better since last time, thanks for all the friendlies
shroomed - you were my favorite smasher for about an hour, then after you played joey i switched back to him lol, but yeah

fly - beat SS and Scar? fuuuuuuck. you got way better, im not surprised at all you won that CSUN tourney. bleh i feel like you're like my macd, how can i beat you
joe - man you're so good, i always feel like it's an uphill battle. i think you vs me would've been a better hype match, if i knew i was gonna go i would've done it for sure. get better against peach though lol, stop using nair against her =P
DP - i never introduced myself but i played like 4 matches of sheik vs your falco on sunday. mad impressive in teams

connor + cam - my favorite kid, you **** SO hard, im so proud lol. Cam im glad you came to the tourney and beat up SS + Tang while you were at it. Just get more consistent and learn to play under pressure lol. somehow i can never get sick of you guys
mad homo
, im glad i made the trip last minute

macd - eh i get annoyed easily but you know i <3 you in the end no matter what. lol have fun in texas and play salamander sundials when you get back.

im lazy and i wanna watch the hangover. no more

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I really dont think it's funny at all but then again....
he's not exactly the most physically threatening person who plays smash.

but still its too bad what happened. Julian is good, and sometimes people just get mad and **** happens.

SuperRad

Smash Master
alvin, i wanted to first day kind of because I was playing decently, but by the second day I didn't feel like I was playing well enough to do it. We can do it at the next tournament we're both at, because you're getting pretty good and I want to mm before you are completely out of my league.

dunnskies *****, he got SO MUCH better since moving to socal.

irvine/joe's car/dunkers car/scar/miles: you guys ****, it was really fun waking up to even more cool smashers.

i want results so i can do full shoutouts.

L__

Smash Master
alvin, i wanted to first day kind of because I was playing decently, but by the second day I didn't feel like I was playing well enough to do it. We can do it at the next tournament we're both at, because you're getting pretty good and I want to mm before you are completely out of my league.

dunnskies *****, he got SO MUCH better since moving to socal.

irvine/joe's car/dunkers car/scar/miles: you guys ****, it was really fun waking up to even more cool smashers.

i want results so i can do full shoutouts.

my bad

remind me when you're playing that well again, I apologize because I wasn't feeling well about my smash skill at the time.

rayecho

Smash Ace
This tournament was a lot of fun. Cant wait to play with everyone again haha

Julian - I dont approve

Everyone that went to sheridan's for housing rapped

joeplicate

Smash Master
:)

this tournament was awesome
everybody *****

i love having a "good tournament"
thinking back on it, the thing that got me playing so good was teams with fly/scar/jeff--even if we got ****ed up, i just was trying to play at my best potential, etc. I was really happy, in a really good mood, and playing really well for like 95% of this tournament. The only time was when dajuan ****ted on me in the mm =(, good job though man, i need to copy your mindset because it's the BEST EVER! <3

shoutouts:
fly--good **** in teams, i feel like we can become a powerhouse with some more consistency. it was fun hanging out on the ride and everything, too--i think we have surprisingly similar tastes in music <3.

joey--2nd best player in the world right here! i loved watching you bring it back after teams to win the tournament, i'd cheer for you against my own mother. people say "a good player should be able to win under any circumstances" with like gorillas taking a dump on him and ****, but players are still human and still need support. i'm glad i could help out :), your fox is my favorite of all time (along with pc's and connor's). mad fun hanging out with you at richard's before the tournament, during the tournament, and in the car back after the tournament. my mom actually gave me 100 bucks for christmas after i got back, so don't worry about gas. it was worth it 100% <33

steven--thx for coming along. i think we almost hang out too much sometimes and we know each other too well, cause we start getting on each others nerves n ****. good job commin wit the ipod skillz lol. "man this is like my favorite song" *skip* "WHAT?" haha. miles irl also thought you were like the coolest person he's ever met, too. i swear if you focus on having a good attitude (or trying, it's hard) you'd be **** as hell and able to beat everybody easily, your sheik is one of the coolest/scariest things i've ever seen when it's on point :)

johnny--man our set was so scary, you're super good against fox and i was really intimidated that 2nd match. i felt so powerless running into your stupid-fast aerials out of shield/off the platform, plus they were always the right one (bair vs knee, stomp, etc). great job being insanely clutch in teams and beating brandon in singles, above all i love your dedication to the game and your balls-to-the-wall mentality. see you around this break

brandon--thanks for supporting me and everything, you're one of my favorite people in the smash community and the amount of attention you've brought to the game with your videos is absolutely amazing. 9 out of 10 times i go to the dorms i'm amazed that your doc can read me perfectly, it's like a force of nature designed to butt**** foxes (me especially). thanks a ton for all the practice you've given me the last year. bring that A game to tournaments more often! you'll get like top 5 every time.

DP/catnip: you guys are really good in teams, you have that brother synergy going on, and it's pretty scary sometimes. melvin, there are basically 0 marths in teams, your tippers are really good, and mike you are super good too. you messed me up in singles haha, you follow up lasers so well! i'll try to beat you next time, but i know it'll be hard. both of y'all basically did all the heavy lifting for us in teams--beating macd and zhu! D*mn! ggs, see you guys next tournament

zhu: it's sad to hear you're losing your love for the game, but it's still pretty scary that you can sandbag your way to 3rd place 0_o. our set was really good, man i could've had that first match!! haha but props for clinching it, i have no johns and that was basically the best i've ever played in my life. good to see you. also you shinespiked the **** outta me in teams lol! i call warmup johns partially, but good job nonetheless. you guys are a mad consistent team.

jeff: beast as always. good job beating joey in winners! i'm sorry for rooting against you, but i didn't wanna have the whole room chanting "norcal" and leaving poor lucky to his wits vs the best falcon on the west coast =P. i know you and mitchell can do better in teams, too--it's basically only the way brackets went that we got lucky and didn't have to play you guys. see you after break

brian/kevin/paul: thanks for housing my raggedy car the day after the tournament. brian, you're one of my favorite people in the smash community by far, your laugh is amazing and it's like a little boy at christmas, haha. paul, thanks a ton for helping me with mcdonalds, towels, and directions. i was very impressed by your cave story drawing lol, that's about my favorite game ever. you're a champ, enjoy the book from the library. kevin i barely got to see you this tournament! but there will be other times to experience your **** cynical pockyD humor, no doubt.

miles: you're improving for sure, i don't think you need to worry about turning into a raging demon at all. it was really fun hanging out with you and cuddling on the floor while i was nyquil'd out and watching wobbles videos. mcdonald's was cool too lol.

macd: <3 our mm was really fun. i took it basically because playing peach in front of a crowd and needing to hit tech skill is like the benchmark for playing under pressure. man, i wanted to take it back so bad that last stock! ggs tho. i feel that losing the mm was immensely helpful in showing me what i needed to work on, and i probably wouldn't have done nearly as well the next day without the lesson i learned. it's all about 1000 ways not to build a lightbulb. good seeing you, good stuff in doubles.

shane: people who think you are some adderall noob can eat a fat d!ck, those doubleshines against dajuan were so tight! lol. you definitely gave him the business and shut up the haters. your fox is mad tight, way to rep that sexy red color :). i'm sorry to hear about your phone, hopefully that all worked out. have a good trip back to washington my nizzler.

sheridan: thank you so much for housing us, it was worth the extra drive up even though i had to stop right before the richmond bridge to take a piss on the side of the road right in front of a county sheriff's car, looking really shady lmao. those tolls were :mad:, but overall not a very big expense, great job running the tournament. and also awesome job running the tournament! it was very nearly perfect; the 2nd best series i've ever been to (behind neal/champ: idk what it is, they just have some sort of magic). thanks for helping me with the tire as well, i felt super awesome and responsible getting that done on my own. a negative shoutout to my mother for taking bad care of the car and just telling me to call AAA like a helpless woman:lick:.
Darrell, you are tight too, good stuff in your pool, getting drunk after the tournament, stealing my nyquil, falling asleep at dinner, doing pushups with me the next morning, and providing gum in the clutch moments of the tournament.

scar: i'm glad i made a good first impression haha. you and jeff was one of the things that inspired me and put me in a good mood that day, and good **** for wrecking me in teams haha. i know that once you get used to wc style you'll have a definite edge over everybody and start ******. thanks for the compliments, man, and you're really clutch and **** at falcon. see you around back in norcal.

mitchell: ggs man. i think i got kinda lucky you weren't as warmed up from first round, and i was super nervous when you started bringing it back game 2, cause i knew that if it went to a 3rd game you probably would've ridden the momentum and won the set. btw that asian medicine was AMAZING lol, thanks.

pewpewu: good set, you should stick with your marth 100% the next time we play. i think that our sets will get a lot closer once you start figuring me out with your ****-*** marth, i'm pretty scared to be honest haha. i hate the feeling that i won because i "got lucky" in the set, so hopefully next time there will be no sds/less lame and gimpy kills haha. see you back in norcal.

me: good **** me, i'm really happy with myself at this tournament, good job fixing the tire, finding your way around san francisco for the most part (**** junipero serra road and streets crossing over the freeway, that **** makes no sense), navigating jtown and taking the long drive like a champ of champs, providing for guests, driving to richard's and back, and overall being happy and sociable. it was a long weekend but a really good one. plus nice facial hair ;)

i think that's about it for now, i'll do more shoutouts when the results come if i forgot anybody. i actually got back yesterday night at like 2, slept, dropped people off at dunskies, and then took an 8 hour nap after a full night of sleep. that's a good sign :)

this has been a really long post haha, i'll see you all later. i haven't been on smashboards cause i like not spending a lot of time on it, and plus the computer here sucks (i'm on my sister's laptop). :p

GOOD **** EVERYBODY!!!
the smash community is awesome
see you at the next tourney :):):)

SuperRad

Smash Master
brian/kevin/paul: thanks for housing my raggedy car the day after the tournament. brian, you're one of my favorite people in the smash community by far, your laugh is amazing and it's like a little boy at christmas, haha.
That feeling is mutual. <3

When you get back to Santa Cruz I want to smash every single day until I go back to SF.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Jason, sometimes there are times when I wanna slap you in the back of the head for saying/doing something dumb. This is one of those times.

Eggz

Smash Hero
" Besides most of monday, I had a great time in norcal i guess. "
wtf felix.
More like
I had a ****ing **** time in NorCal
and love erry1

I also learned a couple of things too:
-I hate sitting next to 2 foot tall asian d00ds while theyre getting jacked off by their jailbait weeaboo girlfriends.
-Chinese women.
-Everyone in San Francisco has a needledick
-so many foxs
-Felix needs a 10 minuet time limit
-Don't drink cough syrup you find on the ground @_@ PSYYYKE gobble that up
- Apparently I look cute 24/7

Tell me if I forgot you because I want to go back to pimp for another 6 hours.

Norcal:
Zedd: Thanks so much for everything. You made this possibly the best OOS experience I've ever had. Youre such an amazing person. By far one of the nicest and best people I've met, also hilarious. I was impressed by your knowledge of smash theory as well. Also your mom is kinda milfin.
Vato:
Sky: I was going to apologize to you for hating you after I saw you cheer zedd up, but then you ignored me, so **** you. Good tourney tho
Zex: I'm pretty ****ing pissed that you didn't show me el hive.
Junk: Thanks for letting me use the screwdriver. It should be at Zedd's somewhere still lolz. Also give me your glasses. Impressive penguinology as well.
CrispyTacoz: this ***** was PUMPED friday. Thanks a lot for festing for us and errything. i dont remember if I played your diddy or not, but good diddy ? LOL
Sean: thanks for letting me use your comp n **** lulz
Michael Hey: You're pretty much as tight as I imagined you being. Gimme jcore.
DSF: We sag well.
Nezumi: That origami frog you gave to me gave us amazing luck. icon_smile Sorry for swindling all the booze.
Susannayouu: I can't decide if you or me looks better in Vtek's glasses. Sorry 4 ****** u in dubs chukno.
ID: We didn't hang out as much as I'd have liked, but good **** trying to scale that slippery bull****. That would take SO much upper body strength wtf.
NANERZ: what i said to ID (especially the part abotu upper body strength tho)
V-tek: nice earrings/glasses no homo
Onski: Amazing tournament <333333
Vans: Wtf im so sorry for letting us down in teams. I thought for SURE we would take top...1. Next time I'm down there teach me Yugioh (**** Magic)
Silent Spectre: YOU PINKY SWORE
Zelgadis: *******
Cuba: *******
Phil: thanks for telling me not to be flashy vs zhu. i wish i listened. i ****ed up =[
SuperRad: I remember talkign to you but I dont remember what about or for how long it was. it was probably pretty tight though.
Sheridan: <3333333333333i better see you at tp4.
PewPew: im gonna **** you next time im down there
Scar: ggz. come to tp4. sorry for texting you "lets ****" etc. etc.
Tang: niggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Falcomist: ggz in bracket n ****. i shouldve lost so you drank wiff me =[
Shroomed: ggz in bracket n ****. also usmash out of shield is way too slow to use on aggressive styled foxes. it wouldnt work even if i didnt double shine.
Guy I taught extended up-B: thanks for warming me up
Yugi: Way to steal my grape juice strats >=[
Phoenix Sword: not sure what cal you are, but thanks for buying a controller. it helped a lot.
Fly amanita: not sure what cal you are, but REALLY good games. I almost forfeited to you because I was getting grumpy. glad i didnt.

Socal:
Replicate: Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love you. I think i might have already given you a shoutout lower on the page, so look there LOL
Larry: I wanted to play you more. Too bad you were in brawl mode :[ good lava summons vs tofu btw. ggz. sorry i didnt fix your controller.
Tofu: *****el. good money match. your falco is scurry
Tyrant: You look cute in Shino's jacket. You should prolly keep it.
MikeHAZE: niggy. you came out the cuts when i first saw you wtf.
Havok: your mk is so crazy. i remember seeing you like flying around on the ground and tilting and **** rly fast in doubles >_> was krazy.
Fox16: niggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Vato_Break: You wouldnt be such a troll if you wore tight jeans >=[ i ruv u. youre a cutie tho. sorry we didnt play, i couldve done with some mario advice.
Kira: <333333333333 tp4? </3 for not drinking. ggz in bracket. wish we hung out more.
MacD: <33333333333 tp4? </3 for not drinking. DONT wish we hung out more >=[[[ sissy
Lucky: <333333 tp4? </3 for me not mming you.
JoeReplicate: <33333333 tp4? nice marth and thanks for warming me and vanessa up, though i still sucked **** until losers singles. Also LOL @ phoenix sword trying to steal your title as the tall guy. what a pompous ****
Zhu: ggz n ****. i wanna play you in bracket again. so fun. also what a cutie. and good **** tagging facebook pics.
Flareneos: babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WA:
Nhara: What a **** driver. I totes expected Yaoi to have to take a shift, but NAH you ***** it. Good shiiiiiit. also sing 4 me. I'll make sure my nooblers teach you melee/brawl.
MrB0jangles: You're my pride and joy as far as any noob ive ever taken under my wing in the least goes. I'm sure rohins taught you most of what you know, but i still feel kind of responsible for the rapist youve become (probably for the sake of my ego). Good ****, I see you going far. Sorry I was outta cheering when I watched you vs Sky. If I wasn't, you would have won for sure.
Felix: You rep washington well, I'm really proud of you as well.
Eggz: You're gay and suck at Melee.
Nerd: Showering together was tight. No homo (we wore boxers)
Toobusytocare: You were really fun this trip. Good ****. I love youuu. I'm gonna come over sometime during break.
Uchiha: I hope you still plan on flying with me to Pound. You were also tight this trip. <3
Yaoi: wtf @ skipping day 2. wtf in a good way @ ultraverbs. Purple cow 4 life LOL

Utah:
FOR C!Z!

Oregon:
i miss u

Nevada:
Fow: double pickle
SK92: melee for life
Hebrew Hammer: youre SO jewish. good ****.
mimi: nice butt
tanj: nice butt

Amazing tournament. Really great hanging out with everyone.

At night when I close my eyes
There's a vision of you inside my head
Then I don't have to think twice
About the times you said you loved me
I've got you in my life
There's a part of you in everything I do
Think about you all the time
I was born to love you

Thanks to everyone who cheered for me, supported me, housed me, fed me, walked with me, talked with me, and shared life with me. <3 everyone

Linuka

Smash Rookie
So I was that guy from Knoxville that didn't know anybody (as this was my first "smash only" event)

GGs to all the people I played with in casuals. Had to leave before Singles started, but at least my doubles partner(s) won a match!

I met a lot of awesome people, and I wish I could live in Nor/So Cal so I could get insanely good at this game like all you guys were.

Ya'll too good.

Thanks to Sheridan and the rest of the crew for organizing an awesome tournament! There were lots of people but it looks like everybody had an awesome time! The venue had tons of setups and room too!

Thanks for playin some casuals with me Connor, Scar, and everybody else (who I kinda forget) hopefully it's not the last time I play smash with ya'll! I was lucky to be in town and I'm so glad I was! It was mad hype and mad fun. I need to play Roy more and not Fox, he's gay.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
PewPew: im gonna **** you next time im down there
Lol bring it! Our set count is at 1-1 now. You 2-1'd me in Genesis pools if you remember. Our set was first round too so neither of us had our momentum and jumping into a match with Fox is hard haha. But sure, next time you come down here let's play for sure.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
zhu: it's sad to hear you're losing your love for the game, but it's still pretty scary that you can sandbag your way to 3rd place 0_o. our set was really good, man i could've had that first match!! haha but props for clinching it, i have no johns and that was basically the best i've ever played in my life. good to see you. also you shinespiked the **** outta me in teams lol! i call warmup johns partially, but good job nonetheless. you guys are a mad consistent team.
I've been playing seriously or trying to now that pound is coming up. I went to play Lord and I think I got back a lot of my old self but most importantly, I actually had fun just playing him for like some three hours. I got lucky in our set, I don't think I really deserved to beat you, the way I was playing first round at least =/

LOL I'm gonna have to rewatch our teams set then. I remember me / macd played this link / peach team or something and I literally shined spiked like 7 of their lives and the match ended in about a minute LOL.

Top Bottom