• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Grandfather November 22nd 2008

R.I.P. Grandfather November 22nd 2008

I've know him since I was a little kid. His name was Emit Coleman. The only father figure that I really had since my father passed away. I'll miss you Grandfather. I just wish that you were able to see me as the person I am today. Rest in peace.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
The Phenom(Wrestler) is also known as the Undertaker; the one who carries and berries the body in a grave. My Father died 7 years ago aswell Havokbringer.

-For his memory I wear black once a week and hear the bells and am the one who tolls those bells; not G&W btw but when I do it's ONE MORE FOR THE AGES. RIP G&W creator.

Your only father figure...
I didn't have much of a father figure since he wasn't around most of the time. I didn't get to know him very well. So how was he like. How did he impact your life and made you who you are?...
---------
CLASS OF 2009! RIP EpF's father figure, I can relate to you.

Sorry about not responding guys.

His name was Emit Coleman. He was from my mothers side of the Family. My grandfather always treated me more as an adult than anyone else and talked to me equally. Out of all my relatives, he was the one that told me to respect others just as he respected me. Even most of the sayings my mother passed down to me came from my grandfather. I haven't heard from him in nearly a year. I just wish that he could have seen me as I am. Both my Father and Grandfather wanted to see me grow up. Unfortunately my Father died 4 years ago, and it still affects me to this day. I would like to thank everyone for their support. With my mother disabled and us without money I don't know if we will make it to the funeral.

Thank you everyone.

Top Bottom