• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I just beat Logic at MLG with snake recently -_-
last time I saw, not last time it happened! good **** though, just using a counter example because bizkit made it seem like you hadn't used a secondary on him before, I know both of you and others have beaten a lot of good olimars

I know DDD is probably worse but I hate olimar way more lol

etecoon

Smash Hero
that's really unfair implying that olimar only needs to grab like that

switching from shake smash to using the c-stick could take MONTHS

-Ran

Smash Master
Uh, I'm pretty sure that people don't use Shake-Smash... Lol. Most of them bind smashes to the D-pad.

etecoon

Smash Hero
my post was clearly completely serious and all

more serious post, I don't understand how anyone can use the wii chuk, it's such a horrible horrible controller. people should thank MLG for motivating them to cast off the handicap they've been burdening themselves with <_<

(classic controller is pretty legit and I'm going to try using it myself for the next month or so and see how I do, and that's banned too, but all these high level players that are being barred from MLG because of this rule are wiichuk users wtf...)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
For the love of spaghetti, don't update your Wiis. Just Don't. All this update does is screw us over by removing the HBC, Bootmi IOS, DVDX, and the ability to use Riivolution.
Thankfully to my knowledge, thsi update doesn't screw with the boot files like last time.

Wii Menu 4.3

Unauthorized Modifications
Because unauthorized channels or firmware may impair game play or the Wii console, updating to Wii Menu version 4.3 will check for and automatically remove such unauthorized files. In addition, there are some behind the scenes enhancements that do not affect any prominently-used features or menus but will improve system performance.
This is more accurate.

Wii Menu 4.3

Unauthorized Modifications
Because unauthorized channels or firmware may enhance game play or the Wii console, updating to Wii Menu version 4.3 will check for and automatically remove such files. In addition, this update provides no improvement whatsoever to system performance.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Top Bottom